Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-8:00p.m. CSTSunday 12:00p.m.-5:00p.m. CST
    sales@furnituredeals.com
    1-888-853-3257

2017-08-21

Great product

"Great product and excellent customer service!!! Very comfortable and classy! I am so happy with this purchase"

2017-08-20

very efficient

"I was informed all the way of the process."

2016-07-22

Terrible Employees

"The furniture is OK! But stay away the employees seem to be nothing but drug addicts. They drop your furniture off to your home smelling like weed! Not professional at all by any means! Maybe they should invest in random drug tests to weed out the bad apples!"

2015-04-26

"Highly disappointed! Furniture deals advertises lowest rate guarantee, but this is not the case. All Ashley furniture carried by furniture deals can be found at Nebraska Furniture Mart for less. Example: I was in NFM and Furniture Deals yesterday looking for a leather sofa and loveseat set, found it at both store & $70 less at NFM. I asked the manager if they would price match, he said "Yes, but don't expect to get your cake and eat it too." I then asked would he honor the 10% off or free delivery on purchases as advertised online. He said "No!" False advertisement. I will never step foot in another furniture deals. Fyi, I was at the Furniture Deals off of 40 Hwy."

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-02-09

"My only complaint is the website is inaccurate about customer service hours and the website does not allow you to cancel orders online. BUT, that is okay because once I did get to talk to someone in customer service they fixed everything and were very helpful, caring and patient. Thank you so much for the over the phone service!"

2013-01-23

"Delivery was easy and care-free, delivery truck did not keep me sitting around the house all day"

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-01-22

"It was a good experience purchasing our new living room furniture. Our salesperson was very helpful on the showroom floor. The delivery was as scheduled. And the furniture looks great! Thanks!"

2013-01-21

"Overall, Furniture Deals had the best prices from the 5 different furniture stores I visited. However, my free tablet did not work and I believe my bed couldve been setup more sturdy."

2013-01-19

"Great service. Friendly service."

2013-01-18

"My experience at Furniture has been excellent. My sales rep Cynthia is very patient and very helpful. The girls that handle the paper work is very friendly and proficient!!"

2013-01-18

"Other then a handle being broken on one of the pieces we really like all of the furnture we bought. A new handle is being mailed to us to correct the problem. "

2013-01-18

"They delivery guys were nice, but they didn't have the right bolts to finish the job so I had to meet up with another technician on a different date to finish having the beds put together. A little frustrating since we paid $60 each fee for that service.

The furniture looks nice though and was delivered on time originally.

2013-01-15

"We are happy at this point with the item purchased and feel the
customer service good. The fact that it was in stock and could be delivered 2 days later was impressive.

2013-01-14

"I was pleased with the service and delivery of my furniture. My salesperson was Colleen from the Belton, Mo location. I appreciate the help she provided when selecting the sofa I purchased. I will be returning to the store to purchase bedroom furniture for two bedrooms. My daughter who was there when the furniture was delivered, indicated the gentlemen that delivered the furinure were very nice."

2013-01-10

"GREAT STORE, AND GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY. WE LOVE THE WAY THE SALES PEOPLE LET YOU BROWSE, WITH NO HIGH PRESSURE. "

Share FurnitureDeals's store rating