Stores > FurnitureCart.com
  • FurnitureCart.c

Voice your opinion! Review FurnitureCart.com by clicking a star below.
2012-05-29

"I recently received my furniture from Furniture Cart and I must admit I was alittle nervous about ordering furniture from over the internet based on reviews i've read about people who had horrorific experiences with other companies but Furniture Cart prices were sooooo great and their reviews were even better I had to try it and my experience was better than expected. My bedroom and Dining room set arrived within 1 week of ordering and it looks alot better in person, the oak finish goes great with my wall I wish I can put up a picture lol. I jus placed an order for the North Shore living room set and counting down the days til it arrives. Thanx Furniture Cart I dont regret my decision at all to buy furniture online, your customer service is awesome :-)"

2012-05-14

"I would recommend furniture cart for products and service. I was looking to purchase furniture for my parents around their 45th anniversary. Me being the procrastinator that i am, i was searching and hoping to find a furniture company that would be able to deliver in time of their anniversary. I found a really reasonably priced furniture set on furniture cart. However, i was worried about the furniture being delivered on time. I called the customer service department after i ordered the furniture and asked them if it was possible to have it delivered in time for their special day. The customer service rep was very considerate, helpful and willing to work with my procrastination :). To make a long story short, my parents called me the day before their anniversary ranting about how they loved the furniture! Thank you furniture cart for all your help! :)"

2012-05-11

"A co worker of mine recently had a bday part at her home, which was beautifully furnished elegant peices which was the topic of the party as well as the buzz in the office Monday morning. Of course I am one of many who couldn't resist the great prices on their website and I recently received my new Dining and Living Room Set from them and my experience was better than my co worker explained. The shipping time is amazing and their customer service is very impressive. Each time I called I always got a live person and not some automative system that swapped me from person to person. I am the second of 5 other co workers who purchased from this company and we absolutely love furniture cart and the products they sell. I recently ordered an Occassional Table Set as well as chairs and im anxiously awaiting for them to arrive, the next office party will be at my newly furnished home!!!! Thanx Furniture Cart :-)"

2012-05-08

"Best on-line furniture purchasing experience ever. Ordered Ashley bedroom set as well as some accent pieces, rugs, desk and file cabinets for my office. Everything arrived faster then I expected, didn't even had a chance to finish painting. Delivery guys helped to bring everything into garage, perfect service. Saved over $500 overall compare to my local store, + got free shipping."

2012-04-07

"The entertainment wall and a coffee table arrived on time and in perfect condition. The assembly instructions were easy to follow and everything needed was provided, nothing missing. I am very pleased with the quality of Ashley furniture, just what I was looking for. Thanks for an easy transaction and delivery. I'll tell all my friends and shop with furniture cart again."

2012-04-01

"I'm very happy with my experience with furniturecart.com Needed few things for the home: sofa, tv stand and a bed. Website was easy to navigate, found what I needed, price was right, customer service people were friendly and got it all delivered in about 2 weeks. Great service, selection and pricing. Will shop again."

2012-02-05

"I wanted to take the time and thank your company greatly! We have been looking to buy the Logan Sectional furniture set from Ashley's Furniture for over a year now just waiting for the price to drop. I then came across this website which then made this long journey, a dream come true. I am beyond extremely pleased with the quality and condition the furniture was in when it was received. Thanks Furniture Cart!!!"

2011-12-15

"I ordered a sofa from Furniturecart and as others have said, no problems. They were courteous, responsive, and shipped quickly. I saved about $400 over the store and my furniture is beautiful! I would shop here again and I recommend that you try them...don't be scared! Besides you can use a secure checkout that makes it very safe and easy to resolve if you don't get your funiture. I was nervous, but $400 was worth the gamble and in the end I am so pleased!!!"

2011-11-09

"I was a bit hesitant to purchase furniture over the Internet, and before buying went to Ashley store to try sectional I was going to buy. Than I called Furniturecart and ordered same sectional, which was in stock and they promised to ship it within one week. It was actually shipped it in about two weeks instead, which was fine, because they kept me updated on the status every week. They in general have very good customer service, compare to other stores, always answered my e-mails and returned my calls on time. Communication is very good. So, it took 3 weeks total from order date to delivery date. Delivery team was on time, sectional was very well wrapped. Overall good experience. Will buy again. "

2011-10-16

"Got my Ashley dining set from furniturecart.com, absolutely love it. Great price, very fast delivery, got it in under 2 weeks. Unfortunately one the chairs was damaged, FurnitureCart customer service was very helpful, spoke with them on the phone, exchanged e-mails. Bottom line, they send me a replacement at no charge. Dining is beautiful, looking forward to family coming down for Thanksgiving. Would definitely buy from them again."

2011-09-28

"I recently purchased a sofa and a bed at Furniturecart. The staff there was very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and great with follow up calls and emails updating on order status. They have huge showroom is Philadelphia and most products on the floor available to test out. This is what we did. They also have a wide variety of stocked pieces that are available within two weeks and much cheaper than other stores. We ordered online because they had 10% discount going on for all local customers. Everything we purchased is very well made and was delivered in a week and a half. Will recommend this store to anybody."

2011-09-24

"My experience with Furniture Cart was good, from viewing online, to ordering, to the quick delivery of the product. I odered complete bedroom set via phone, the sales rep was very friendly and helpful and kept me updated with the order. The quality of the bed was a pleasent surprize (Barclay bed from ashley). It looks very good in my bedroom and should last a long time. Would definitely shop with them again."

2011-09-24

"Very fast shipping and a great value. I'll definitely shop there again soon."

2011-08-29

"Had a great experience with Furniturecart.com Purchased Cramco Emerson Dinette, which was delivered in about 2 weeks in perfect condition. I was very impressed with the knowledge of the staff when I contacted them regarding an ordering and delivery process. Compare to the picture online, seeing my dinette in person was just beautiful. Great website, plenty of choice, we found all what we needed. Will definitely shop again! "

Share FurnitureCart.com's store rating

FurnitureCart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FurnitureCart.com is not a merchant member
FurnitureCart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!