Stores > FrozenCPU.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-25

PC Greatness online!

"I have used froazencpu.com for so many PC's for many many years, great service, great selections, great prices. I highly recommend them , you can't go wrong. "

2017-11-13

great products, delivery and selection

"The various parts and pieces, the website guides you through selection and links you to the associated item if necessary to take a deeper look. Always have a great experience with Frozencpu, been shopping with them for 5+ years."

2017-10-29

Great customer service

"I ordered a couple of Bitspower acetal d5 pump top, and one of them was not of the model I ordered, wrong model, I contacted their support department and 2 days later I received a replacement at no charge. They are fast, and have their customers at heart, I'll order from them again in the future. Good product is easy to find, great service is a lot harder. I would give them 10 stars if I could."

2017-10-29

Really Good Computer Cooling Parts Store

"I purchased some tubing from here; it arrived pretty fast,..I like going here mostly for parts that stores don't stock."

DaveJr-1969's Avatar

Hell, Michigan
2017-10-16

AWESOME customer service & HUGE selection of Mod items !!

"FrozenCPU has awesome customer service that answers phone quickly & have great advise for any project.
They have a HUGE selection of modding' parts to make your computer run & look great :)
They also ship FAST...SAME DAY shipping if paid before 6pm EST

I LOVE FrozenCPU for any of my modding needs !!

2017-10-16

Awesome Variety of Products

"Talk about PC modding. EVERY time I visit FrozenCPU.com I find more and more variety of products that, of course, I usually want to order them right away. And I NEVER regret my purchases; the products are always as described and, if it turns out the purchase doesn't work for you (Compatibility with your PC build), they'll work with you to make it right.

Great store... one of my favorite stops on the Internet.

2017-10-07

more than perfect

"Great products Frozen CPU delivered the product in a very timely manner They did great."

2017-10-05

always what i need

"I can always find exactly what i'm looking for."

2017-09-05

On time

"All the parts I ordered were on time"

2017-08-23

Great products and superb service

"Whenever Im looking for a hard-to-find part, or just need something fast, I can count on Frozen CPU.com. They have not disappointed me yet, nor do I expect it to happen!"

2017-08-20

good service

""Very well, I like it very much."

2017-08-02

"Great products and fast shipping!"

2017-06-15

Huge selection! Fair prices.

"The website could be more slick and streamlined. It feels five or six years old and while it was responsive enough I think it could be better like newegg's site which is pretty good. The other issue I had with the website was the amount of items that were out of stock. It seemed everything I wanted was out of stock. I understand stock runs out and it happens especially on popular items, but could those items be listed in another place. The last issue was the limited number of items per page. I wished I could select a larger number of items per page when searching for something.

Other than those small issues I've had a great experience with the company. My first ordered was shipped within 15-20 minutes of submitting the order! That's just amazing speed!

2017-06-13

Great product

"Frozen CPU delivered the product in a very timely fashion. They did great."

2017-06-12

Fantastic

"Ordered multiple custom parts, found very easy, and shipped very quickly."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!