Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-08

Excellent!

"Great selection of items, which is almost impossible to find in Canada!
Shipping is faster than expected as well

2018-02-03

Reliable for YEARS!

"I have been ordering from FrozenCPU for years, and have never had an issue with their service. I am relieved every time that I visit their site, since there are so many computer sites such as this seem to be disappearing daily."

2018-02-03

Excellent!

"Great products and easy website to use!"

2018-02-01

great help with simple questions

"thanks again for the help and the low prices. "

Sinñwar's Avatar

United States
2018-01-28

Dependable

"I have shop on this site many time's now. And they always seem to have what im looking for at a fair price. And they are always adding new item to there site.making it one of the best sites to find alot of the harder to find item's. I can pretty much always depend on FrozenCPU to have what I need a good price. Thanks you to all the people that make that store/site work....."

right here
2017-12-30

Dead Solid Perfect

"I always do comparison shopping- prices- shipping etc- Don't have to anymore they are always right on target and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL-
When you call - THEY ANSWER THE PHONE in person- NOT A REORDING- NOT AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM THATS TELLING YOU LIES ABOUT INCREASED CALL VOLUME AND SO ON...
I just placed an order so I look forward to the mail- only thing that would make it better- was if they were right across the street

2017-12-23

FREAKING AMAZING

"First off everyone needs to know THE BEST computer parts company is back in business!!!!
Now there is ZERO need to go to their competition who has horrible customer service and treats you like crap if there is an issue. I only used their competition because I had no choice, thank God these guys are back up and running!!!

So before I placed my order, I called and spoke to check to see how things were after hearing they were back open for business and was met with great customer service and FRIENDLY attitudes explaining that everything was back up and operational and they have been going stronger than ever! Great group of folks working there!

I ordered my monsoon EV2 fittings for a build I am working on and they arrived sooner than I thought! They were shipped the same day since I ordered before 6:00PM. But let me tell you, it was actually shipped OUT of their facility and handed to the carrier within a few mins of me having placed the order. Now THAT, is fast guys and gals!

So for everyone who may be wondering... YES, FrozenCPU is back in business, YES it's legit, YES, you receive your items, and YES they have great customer service! It's great to be able to say once again "FrozenCPU is the best!!"

Thanks guys! :) :)

2017-11-25

PC Greatness online!

"I have used froazencpu.com for so many PC's for many many years, great service, great selections, great prices. I highly recommend them , you can't go wrong. "

2017-11-13

great products, delivery and selection

"The various parts and pieces, the website guides you through selection and links you to the associated item if necessary to take a deeper look. Always have a great experience with Frozencpu, been shopping with them for 5+ years."

2017-10-29

Great customer service

"I ordered a couple of Bitspower acetal d5 pump top, and one of them was not of the model I ordered, wrong model, I contacted their support department and 2 days later I received a replacement at no charge. They are fast, and have their customers at heart, I'll order from them again in the future. Good product is easy to find, great service is a lot harder. I would give them 10 stars if I could."

2017-10-29

Really Good Computer Cooling Parts Store

"I purchased some tubing from here; it arrived pretty fast,..I like going here mostly for parts that stores don't stock."

DaveJr-1969's Avatar

Hell, Michigan
2017-10-16

AWESOME customer service & HUGE selection of Mod items !!

"FrozenCPU has awesome customer service that answers phone quickly & have great advise for any project.
They have a HUGE selection of modding' parts to make your computer run & look great :)
They also ship FAST...SAME DAY shipping if paid before 6pm EST

I LOVE FrozenCPU for any of my modding needs !!

2017-10-16

Awesome Variety of Products

"Talk about PC modding. EVERY time I visit FrozenCPU.com I find more and more variety of products that, of course, I usually want to order them right away. And I NEVER regret my purchases; the products are always as described and, if it turns out the purchase doesn't work for you (Compatibility with your PC build), they'll work with you to make it right.

Great store... one of my favorite stops on the Internet.

2017-10-07

more than perfect

"Great products Frozen CPU delivered the product in a very timely manner They did great."

2017-10-05

always what i need

"I can always find exactly what i'm looking for."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!