M-F: 10:00AM - 6:00PM Sat: 11:00AM - 4:00PM

Customer service: 6.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-08-10

Fairly Priced Watercooling Parts

"I was looking for quite a few hours for the best place to get certain materials. Coolants ended up being cheaper here than elsewhere, and they didn't seem to charge as much for shipping smaller items compared to other merchants. I also bought my CPU block here since it was pretty cheap. Quite competitive prices when factoring that many of these watercooling materials are imported. Thanks for making it easier on the buyer!"

2018-08-03

Excellent products!

"Excellent range of selections and products!"

2018-07-17

Good experience with replacement process

"Bought and self-installed a Liquid.cool Vortex One kit last year. A couple weeks ago, the pump started going bad. Brought my box in, and Trevor replaced the pump, free of charge, with a better one than is included with the kit. Very helpful, answered my questions, and tolerated my looking over his shoulder and small talk.

Friendly, helpful, and willing to go the 'extra mile.'

2018-07-08

a month later and they still haven't shipped my cpu block and cant get in contact with them!!

"Against my better judgement after getting screwed years back when the owner went on a drug induced rampage and thrashed his own store i decided to give them another shot after they sponsored a youtube video 2 weeks later and they still haven't shipped my cpu block STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM i would have been better off getting it direct through TAOBAO if i wanted to wait this long Rocester > NYC BTW "

2018-05-12

Overall good experience

"The items I ordered were missing some pieces. I replaces them myself. I blame primochill, not the frozencpu website."

2018-05-08

Excellent Service and Support

"Immediately answer phone and questions. Great web and information site. Ease to find exactly what you need. Stuff also not available elsewhere "

2018-04-26

Great, Fast and Responsive Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We order from FrozenCPU on a regular basis and have always had a great experience. Emails are responded to quickly and service is always great!"

2018-04-23

Great!

"Everything that I ever wanted"

2018-04-14

Great service

"Had exactly what I needed to order. "

2018-04-14

First class

"I highly recommend this company
I got what I ordered and they delivered in less than two weeks considering the item that I ordered was out of stock and had to be sourced from Europe
I’ll give it more than five stars if I could

2018-03-14

They are the BEST!

"Aside from the assortment of gear that FrozenCPU has (its huge), there customer service is bar none the best I have ran into. I called them, and guess what, a live person picked up. This person spent 30+ min on the phone with me giving me the pros and cons of stuff I was going to spend money on. I went to Frys and I would have spent 300 bucks more than I did at FrozenCPU. I know where I will be getting my water cooling gear from now on!"

2018-03-02

I received my order, it had defective products But I can not contact for a refund - no one answers calls by phone or email

"I received my order, it had defective products
But I can not contact for a refund - no one answers calls by phone or email
which I liked - so it's fast Shipping

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-28

Ordering AGAIN!

"Good product, ordering again. Pre-sleeved cables were NICE! Fast shipping, little high on prices if you were to get my honest opinion, but will order again anyways."

2018-02-08

Excellent!

"Great selection of items, which is almost impossible to find in Canada!
Shipping is faster than expected as well

2018-02-03

Reliable for YEARS!

"I have been ordering from FrozenCPU for years, and have never had an issue with their service. I am relieved every time that I visit their site, since there are so many computer sites such as this seem to be disappearing daily."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating