Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.

Never arrived

"This is the second time i've ordered from this company, and both times the order did not arrive on time. I paid expedited delivery for before noon, and no order was sent out. They are a scam and can not meet their own delivery deadlines.

I will never order from them again.

Warning. My husband ordered a forever romance for me a week before valentines. I just recieved it today. Two days later!!!! Never again!!!!!

"Never use them.they are the worst company. Who wants flowers 2 days after Valentine's Day when the order was placed a week in advance. "

"I spent $55 on a single plant to send my boyfriend for Valentines day because we are doing the long distance thing. The flowers were left at the door in MINNESOTA in Febuary. So needless to say they were wilted. And when he picked them up the pot was shattered. And when I called to get a refund, the customer service rep had me on hold for 20 min! And kept trying to keep me from getting a refund. WORST flower service in the business. Do NOT buy from here!"

failed to deliver

"They failed to deliver than just cancelled the order."

Unacceptable and Unprofessional

"2/5/18. Yesterday, I placed a same day delivery with expedited service and the flowers were not delivered. Nor was I contacted to be informed that the flowers I sent my mom would not be delivered. I emailed the company yesterday and this morning. Each time I was assured that I would be contacted as soon as they heard from the florists. I just called about and was informed that they received a message from the florist around 8 am this morning stating that they attempted delivery yesterday but were unable to make contact. There is a home security system with cameras and motion detectors. I get notified when anyone approaches my home and when someone rings the doorbell. Further, I have constant live feed. No florist every showed up to the house to deliver the flowers. "

Wish I could give them no stars

"Just had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered a very expensive deluxe gourmet basket with cheeses, crackers, sausage, gourmet chocolate, etc. I actually ordered the "Premium" size. What they sent was a basket with a Kit Kat, a Reeses, a Hershey Bar, some peanuts and stale beef jerky. I called to let them know and they offered me a 50% refund. I got a $32.00 credit for an $80.00 basket. I sent them an email saying I didn't feel that was sufficient. Their response was that all baskets are subject to "slight substitutions" based on market availability. Seriously??? A Kit Kat is a substitute for cheese and crackers? They offered me a 15.00 coupon. I'll never use it."

Same day delivery... NOT

"I ordered flowers to be delivered same day, paid the extra same day fee. The flowers did not show same day, not the next day and not the 3rd. I canceled and received a refund, but by then it was too late. Sad excuse for a company that has one task, deliver when they state they will. If you can't do the job, don't claim that you will. Extremely dissatisfied! Wish I had read the reviews before, instead of later. Glen H."

from you flowers—WORST company ever

"WORST company EVER!! ordered 2 different orders of flowers for my neighbor who had surgery for cancer reconstruction. the flowers were not delivered on the day they were supposed to be and when I called them, I was told the florist attempted to make the delivery but nobody was home so they called and left a message to redeluver. LIES, LIES, LIES!!! I live next door to the recipient and they were home due to her just leaving the hospital. also, my cell phone number was the contact number for delivery and they did NOT call. Will NEVER order from them again"

Worst place to order flowers from the knot on time and they charge a lot for a small bouquet

"Worst place to order flowers from they’re not on time in the charge a lot for a small bouquet"

Believe the reviews... Look elsewhere

"I ordered from this company a few times over the years and the quality runs the gamut since it all depends on the quality of the florist in your recipient's area. What IS horrible is when they promise to deliver on a certain date and they show up two days early. I even called and emailed to ensure the date in advance! Customer service answers quickly, but all responses are canned and generic. My "favorite" line after expressing my concerns with my recent order was "we also let the local florist know about your experience and they also send their apologies" - - no, you absolutely didn't... It's midnight here and no florist is open this time of night. Very poor experience with customer service that are as empty as their rating here is! "

"Order flowers 4 grandma. Order aprove and recieve email confirmation. All good, yes?

No! Call + email that they want *fax* (in 21 century?!) from my bank on bank letter head that I own my card and charge is ok... I speak with 8 diff ppl at my bank, include fraud dept - ever single 1 say they never send fax 4 verify. Call flower co 2x with bank rep on the phone - 'sorry, that not our policy. send fax or we cancel order'

"Ordered online for same day delivery - a Saturday. (First day home from maternity ward.) Paid for same day and expedited delivery. End of day checked tracking. Not delivered. Wrote email to them Sat night. Called them Monday. Supposedly the florist delivering the flowers didn't have the required flowers needed for the arrangement I ordered. (Advertised as one of the same day delivery choices.) Hadn't ask if I wanted a different arrangement. Just didn't deliver. The DATE was what was important. I didn't care which arrangement went. Was assured on Monday that flowers would be delivered immediately. They weren't. Wrote very negative email in their "contact us if you have questions/concerns. Tuesday called. They couldn't find my order number. Eventually I selected the "order flowers" category (on the phone). Finally got someone to talk to. He contacted florist. Said my order had been delivered 5 minutes prior to my call. Had him double-check. Yes, they were delivered. Definitely! My son called 2 hours later & said thanks for the flowers WHICH HAD JUST BEEN DELIVERED! Not even going to call them about it. Never, never, never will I order anything from them again. Just hope others read these reviews and not just the ones on the website!"

This company is junk

"Tried them twice and both times i paid for expedited delivery guess what ? It didnt happen both times it was a full day late. I only went back the second time to use a gift card they sent me. I would use stronger language but i actually want everyone to see this so i wont. I also wouldnt have given even 1 star but i had too. They are sooo full of crap and there customer service is a joke. 100% satisfaction is what the web site says. I haven't seen a review yet that is satisfactory. Please please dont use this company. I send about 4 thousand dollars a year in flowers to people. Proflowers is who i normally use and will never stop using them again as they have NEVER not a single time let me down. "

Paid for expedited delivery, never got delivered!

"Horrible customer service... Placed order several days in advance and paid for expedited delivery, never got delivered! Wife never got her anniversary flowers!! Customer service had long holds and several hang ups! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!"

Just awful

"Terrible experience. Worst online florist I've ever ordered from. I paid extra to have the flowers delivered to a hospital same day and they were not delivered. When I called for an explanation, I was informed that the flowers would be delivered two days later. I cancelled my order and would not recommend ordering from this company."

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!