2018-09-19

No care for their customers or responsibility to make things right

"I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday and paid up to the the premium package only to find nothing had been delivered and it was 4pm. I called to see what was going on and they told me the florist didn't pick up but they would send me an email copying me and call me back shortly. Not only did I receive neither, they eventually told me they spoke with the florist and they didn't have the flowers needed to make the bouquet. Why the F would a flower store accept when they don't have supplies? for heavens sake it could have been for a funeral, hospital visit etc let alone a bday. As imagined, I was not happy whatsoever. After telling them I need a supervisor, the woman I was speaking to offered me a 30% discount and I said that isn't good enough. Again, my girlfriend's bday was pretty much over and I wanted her office to see her get them as silly as it sounds, we do long distance and little things go a long way. After I said no to the discount and that wasn't good enough, I eventually spoke with the supervisor only to be offered less at 25%. After uproar, it was 30% then 35% then 50% and I said I should get a refund and it be free as a bday has a specific date and how would they feel. To no avail of course. I then said okay, full refund please and I will go write reviews so that the inconvenience and lack of help/empathy would prevent future earnings. At this point I was offered 70% but they wanted to pay same day shipping and service...seriously??? As you can imagine I cancelled and won't be ordering from them again and you probably shouldn't either"

2018-08-28

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! NOT AS PICTURED!!!

"This is the worst company to deal with! Delivered wrong flowers and card (was for someone else), tried to deliver wilted flowers. Would not let me completely cancel and get full refund to order elsewhere! Only 50% refund and resend flowers next day. Still, paid for premium bouquet and mixed box of chocolates... got grocery store quality & quantity! No chocolates! Had to call again for chocolate refund! Replacement flowers still not largest arrangement as their site shows! $60 for arrangement on sale... for $14.99 grocery store bouquet! RIPOFF!!! Then had the audacity to offer a $20 off coupon for next order! Told them to apply it towards this nightmare!! NEVER AGAIN!!!"

2018-05-11

Never again.

"Order No. 04611295.
I received Mother's Day flowers today that are wilted. Shipping fresh flowers to Florida via UPS , no dry ice, is not good for your business. You won't begetting future orders from our family.

2018-03-25

Terrible. Flowers looked nothing like my order.

"I ordered nice looking flowers on the site. The flowers are wilted and look NOTHING like the picture. I sent the pictures, and they said they would refund 30% of my purchase. I said that was not good enough, and they said they would refund another 20%. What they refunded was far less than 50% total, and the flowers were worth $0 and embarrasing!"

2018-03-22

Poor character

"I ordered a flower bouquet for delivery. The florist graciously added a flower box which was happily received. The flower box must have had unique charteristics in that it prompted inquiry on how it worked. I called the FromyouFlowers customer service to obtain directions on the flower box. The representative called to maker/florist that delivered the bouquet. The florist said they sent the wrong order and will pick-up the box. There was no discussion nor options offered and the decision with out my input, to pick up the box.
I simply asked the charteristics of the item and clues of function. I also asked if I could speak to the florist so I may offered to purchase the box so the gift can stay with the recipient but to my dismay, that information, per the customer service representative, Virgee (?) cannot be disclosed.
Question: Why would one take an appreciated gift ?
So what should a consumer deduce from a company that has poor communication amongst their providers and poor comprehension in interpreting their clients requests/needs?
Answer: Never use FromyouFlowers again and forward my sentiments to others.

2018-02-23

Never arrived

"This is the second time i've ordered from this company, and both times the order did not arrive on time. I paid expedited delivery for before noon, and no order was sent out. They are a scam and can not meet their own delivery deadlines.

I will never order from them again.

2018-02-16

Warning. My husband ordered a forever romance for me a week before valentines. I just recieved it today. Two days later!!!! Never again!!!!!

"Never use them.they are the worst company. Who wants flowers 2 days after Valentine's Day when the order was placed a week in advance. "

2018-02-15

HIGH PRICED FOR HORRIBLE SERVICE.

"I spent $55 on a single plant to send my boyfriend for Valentines day because we are doing the long distance thing. The flowers were left at the door in MINNESOTA in Febuary. So needless to say they were wilted. And when he picked them up the pot was shattered. And when I called to get a refund, the customer service rep had me on hold for 20 min! And kept trying to keep me from getting a refund. WORST flower service in the business. Do NOT buy from here!"

2018-02-14

failed to deliver

"They failed to deliver than just cancelled the order."

2018-02-05

Unacceptable and Unprofessional

"2/5/18. Yesterday, I placed a same day delivery with expedited service and the flowers were not delivered. Nor was I contacted to be informed that the flowers I sent my mom would not be delivered. I emailed the company yesterday and this morning. Each time I was assured that I would be contacted as soon as they heard from the florists. I just called about and was informed that they received a message from the florist around 8 am this morning stating that they attempted delivery yesterday but were unable to make contact. There is a home security system with cameras and motion detectors. I get notified when anyone approaches my home and when someone rings the doorbell. Further, I have constant live feed. No florist every showed up to the house to deliver the flowers. "

2018-01-29

Wish I could give them no stars

"Just had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered a very expensive deluxe gourmet basket with cheeses, crackers, sausage, gourmet chocolate, etc. I actually ordered the "Premium" size. What they sent was a basket with a Kit Kat, a Reeses, a Hershey Bar, some peanuts and stale beef jerky. I called to let them know and they offered me a 50% refund. I got a $32.00 credit for an $80.00 basket. I sent them an email saying I didn't feel that was sufficient. Their response was that all baskets are subject to "slight substitutions" based on market availability. Seriously??? A Kit Kat is a substitute for cheese and crackers? They offered me a 15.00 coupon. I'll never use it."

2018-01-29

Same day delivery... NOT

"I ordered flowers to be delivered same day, paid the extra same day fee. The flowers did not show same day, not the next day and not the 3rd. I canceled and received a refund, but by then it was too late. Sad excuse for a company that has one task, deliver when they state they will. If you can't do the job, don't claim that you will. Extremely dissatisfied! Wish I had read the reviews before, instead of later. Glen H."

2017-12-30

from you flowers—WORST company ever

"WORST company EVER!! ordered 2 different orders of flowers for my neighbor who had surgery for cancer reconstruction. the flowers were not delivered on the day they were supposed to be and when I called them, I was told the florist attempted to make the delivery but nobody was home so they called and left a message to redeluver. LIES, LIES, LIES!!! I live next door to the recipient and they were home due to her just leaving the hospital. also, my cell phone number was the contact number for delivery and they did NOT call. Will NEVER order from them again"

2017-12-25

Worst place to order flowers from the knot on time and they charge a lot for a small bouquet

"Worst place to order flowers from they’re not on time in the charge a lot for a small bouquet"

2017-12-11

Believe the reviews... Look elsewhere

"I ordered from this company a few times over the years and the quality runs the gamut since it all depends on the quality of the florist in your recipient's area. What IS horrible is when they promise to deliver on a certain date and they show up two days early. I even called and emailed to ensure the date in advance! Customer service answers quickly, but all responses are canned and generic. My "favorite" line after expressing my concerns with my recent order was "we also let the local florist know about your experience and they also send their apologies" - - no, you absolutely didn't... It's midnight here and no florist is open this time of night. Very poor experience with customer service that are as empty as their rating here is! "

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!