Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

DO NOT SHOP HERE

"Order flowers 4 grandma. Order aprove and recieve email confirmation. All good, yes?

No! Call + email that they want *fax* (in 21 century?!) from my bank on bank letter head that I own my card and charge is ok... I speak with 8 diff ppl at my bank, include fraud dept - ever single 1 say they never send fax 4 verify. Call flower co 2x with bank rep on the phone - 'sorry, that not our policy. send fax or we cancel order'

HORRIBLE

2017-11-07

"Ordered online for same day delivery - a Saturday. (First day home from maternity ward.) Paid for same day and expedited delivery. End of day checked tracking. Not delivered. Wrote email to them Sat night. Called them Monday. Supposedly the florist delivering the flowers didn't have the required flowers needed for the arrangement I ordered. (Advertised as one of the same day delivery choices.) Hadn't ask if I wanted a different arrangement. Just didn't deliver. The DATE was what was important. I didn't care which arrangement went. Was assured on Monday that flowers would be delivered immediately. They weren't. Wrote very negative email in their "contact us if you have questions/concerns. Tuesday called. They couldn't find my order number. Eventually I selected the "order flowers" category (on the phone). Finally got someone to talk to. He contacted florist. Said my order had been delivered 5 minutes prior to my call. Had him double-check. Yes, they were delivered. Definitely! My son called 2 hours later & said thanks for the flowers WHICH HAD JUST BEEN DELIVERED! Not even going to call them about it. Never, never, never will I order anything from them again. Just hope others read these reviews and not just the ones on the website!"

2017-11-07

This company is junk

"Tried them twice and both times i paid for expedited delivery guess what ? It didnt happen both times it was a full day late. I only went back the second time to use a gift card they sent me. I would use stronger language but i actually want everyone to see this so i wont. I also wouldnt have given even 1 star but i had too. They are sooo full of crap and there customer service is a joke. 100% satisfaction is what the web site says. I haven't seen a review yet that is satisfactory. Please please dont use this company. I send about 4 thousand dollars a year in flowers to people. Proflowers is who i normally use and will never stop using them again as they have NEVER not a single time let me down. "

2017-10-10

Paid for expedited delivery, never got delivered!

"Horrible customer service... Placed order several days in advance and paid for expedited delivery, never got delivered! Wife never got her anniversary flowers!! Customer service had long holds and several hang ups! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!"

2017-09-23

Just awful

"Terrible experience. Worst online florist I've ever ordered from. I paid extra to have the flowers delivered to a hospital same day and they were not delivered. When I called for an explanation, I was informed that the flowers would be delivered two days later. I cancelled my order and would not recommend ordering from this company."

2017-08-19

Horrible flowers and customer service

"The floral arrangement I ordered and what I received were completely different. My order was suppose to have pink tulips, red alstroemerias and purple monte casino asters, did NOT contain any of these flowers. It was suppose to have 3 sunflowers, only had 2. Half of the arrangement only contained these small purple flowers so basically half of the arrangement was just greenery. From Your Flowers solution was to refund $17 of a $60 order. Completely unacceptable and poor customer service! She "

2017-08-09

Awful service and flowers

"The flowers were delivered a day late for my friends birthday and comparing the picture on the website to what she received I am embarrassed that I sent them. I will be posting negative feed back anywhere I can including social media. Don't waste your time and money with these people."

2017-08-04

Not what they appear to be.

"I ordered flowers for my wife for our Anniversary as I normally do, I decided on the Forever Yours selection and opted for the "Deluxe" option at $32.80 reduced from $44.99. What my wife received was what I would consider the very "Low" and of a Regular selection. The roses were okay, and there wear a few, of the purple flowers, which have not even opened yet, but "NO" pink flowers at all. In fact, there wear so many leaves and other "Green" plants, it looks more like a "Bush" than a floral arrangement. At least the vase was, as shown.... Overall, even though my wife was happy, I am not a happy camper. Not likely to EVER use this service again....."

2017-07-26

Horrible experience 2 different times!

"I ordered a flower arrangement to be sent to 2 different locations for a very specific event and was guaranteed they flowers would be delivered on that day. The one arrangement was delivered, however did not look like the original one I ordered. The other arrangement never did come. When I finally called the company, I was told that I should have received an e-mail stating the address was "too remote to be delivered." I never received any communication. The representative said that I could change the address (how was I supposed to do that?) or pick a different arrangement and have it shipped by FedEx or UPS and arrive 2 days later. When I finally picked something out, I was then told I would have to pay even more money because it cost more than what I originally ordered. When the arrangement finally arrived 2 days later, it was different from what I had even asked for. By the way....the address that was given to begin with was in the county seat!

The company then sent me a credit for the next order. So, I placed a just because order this past weekend for another friend in a different town from the previous order. I placed the order on Saturday night. On Sunday, I received a message saying the address was too remote and I needed to pick something different because there were no local florists that could deliver. Mind you, there are florists 7 miles away that deliver there all the time. I finally just told them I wanted my money back and I would not be ordering from them again because it is a waste of my time to pick something out very specific and then be told I can't send that one and have to pick a different flower out that has only one type of flower in it and not what I want at all.

2017-07-21

Don't order from 'From You Flowers'

"Lousy. I ordered flowers for my parents 67 anniversary and they didn't deliver them. Their excuse was they couldn't find any one to do the flowers. So, why didn't they let me know so I could have used another florist. Very bad service. Will not use them again.

2017-07-21

Same Day Delivery

"It is helpful to receive a phone call from the "From You Flowers" asking for my permission to use replacement flowers; however, it became a nightmare when the representative had no idea which flowers were unavailable or whether it was the centerpiece. The representative tried very hard to collect more information from the shop/store and was apologetic; however, the relayed information were unbelievable. First, he said the arrangement has been made. I questioned how the shop could have made the arrangement when the unavailable flowers were the centerpiece, white roses, and, more importantly, no permission has been given to use replacement. I demanded cancellation repeatedly. Guess what, I was put on hold again, the representative then told me the order has been out of the shop.
The representative promised a cancellation confirmation email will be sent to me in 15 minutes.
It has been more than an hour.
The one star is the lowest this review website set up, not my choice.

2017-07-13

Bulshit company!

"Never received order, terrible customer service. Will never order from them "

2017-06-13

Really frustrating and terrible

"Placed two order at different dates, one 8 days prior to delivery, both orders were not delivered on the date requested. Even paid extra for prompt and early delivery. Go somewhere else"

2017-06-11

Place is a joke....

"Paid for same day delivery. When I called in to complain, they suggested that I should just cancel the order and go to 1800 flowers. "

2017-05-23

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

"I ordered a PREMIUM $70 flower arrangement to be delivered to my sister's house for her 60th birthday. I set the delivery date to the date of her birthday. Not only was it delivered early (the day of her son's DEATH) but also was absolutely nothing like what I had ordered and only contained SIX flowers total with no card attached. When I called the company to make them aware of the issue, they were not even aware that the flowers had been delivered. Not only did they not offer a refund, but put me on hold and forgot about me. When I called again two days later, they informed me that they could offer me a gift card, when their website says FULL REFUND. When I told them this, they said the only way I would be able to receive a full refund is if they can go to the house and PICK UP the flower arrangement they delivered 5 days prior. This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. I have never had such a terrible experience with a company in my life. The refund was never the issue, it was that I was left completely embarrassed as to the quality of what was delivered and the date it was delivered to my sister. And instead of getting an apology from the company, I got the run-around. I would never recommend this company to anyone. "

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!