Product & services pricing 1.25/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.13/10
2018-06-22

Absolute waste of time...nothing free about it!

"I really don't have alot of time to waste so I trusted that when they say they are free, they were telling the truth. There is nothing free about this. They try to stick u with prices at the end..how disappointing. Not only did i waste time making a logo I thought was free but now I'm wasting time writing a review which I never do. If I was told upfront what the costs were I wouldn't have a problem but when you're lied to or deceived it makes me sick. Thanks for nothing free logo services..I hope you go out of business. You're deceiving the wrong people who could actually turn around and help you grow but no one with any common sense would fall for your slimy deception. Too bad I couldn't rate it lower!
Rob
Las Vegas

2018-05-10

Not a happy customer

"I paid for a logo and business cards which we were happy with . But now they are taking payment out every year for a website we don’t use . And we can’t send an email to stop the recurring payment or go into our account to stop it. NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER"

2018-04-27

Dont waste your time

"It is fully waste of time, ample prices even you want a design.
Many best in the market at 100/- for design they asking 700/-
So, dont waste this is f****

2018-04-14

A Scam

"They cheat you. Stay away . Liars ."

2018-02-22

Stay Away

"There is nothing free about "FREE Logo Services" website. It's all a scam to get you to click on their site. I searched in Google for free logos to create your own, and their site was first through Google Adwords. So I clicked through and started creating my simple logo. I then got a notification that I can download my FREE logo if I create an account, which I did. Easy peasy. Still believing in fairy tales, I finished my logo and went to Download my logo, which took me to a Check out page. And that page started with $38. There was no option to find a way to download my FREE logo. The only option was to pay. I went back to the logo editing thinking I missed something. Nop. I went through the extra popups of getting business cards, no thanks, getting a domain, no thanks, and reached the very same checkout page.

So I contacted the on Facebook asking them about the free option that was advertised even in their Adwords ad on Google. The next day I saw they've read my Facebook message but never replied.

So I found another free option, and, of course, went back to this site to delete my account since I no longer wanted to be associated with this company in any way. But do you think you can delete your account once you created it? Think again. I could not.

So I searched online for ways to delete my account, to see how other people deal with it, and lo and behold, there are tons of complaints about this company for their scammy activities, plus about the fact that once you have an account, YOU CAN'T DELETE IT.

So I went back to my account, edited my information to something silly, added a whole different country and a crazy email (made sure nobody has actually that email address). All my information is fake now. Just like the "free" company.

2018-02-16

What Customer Service?

"If I was rating them on a logo and products (business cards, pens, etc.) I would give them 4 stars. Unfortunately for me however, I also purchased a domain name, website and business email thinking it would make everything simpler and streamlined with it all being in one place. That decision has turned out to be an absolute nightmare for me, as their "customer service" is basically non-existent, which is ultimately stunting my business! I strongly recommend going anywhere else to get a website and/or domain name, as I can't imagine a company out there that could have worse customer service than these guys! "

2018-01-12

They marked them with free, and noting free is about them.

"Stay away!
You get nothing for free here.

They give your an automated suggestion for logo you can use to buy stuff in their shop. Want to keep your free logo, you have to buy it first.

Website simple and one of the highest priced online today. You will not be able to upload design, well that is not true, u can upload but it will not work without rewriting some code, and that cost.
Almost no tutorial to help with issues. No option to restart once you have chosen design.
If you find a great review about this site, 90% of them are written by their own shareholders stuffing your hard earned money into their pocket.

Customer Service can be as much as 72 hours away, since they only answer between 9-5 and working days.

Had to help a friend with no computer skills with this program poor sod. Paying over $20 each month.

Lads Stay AWAY

2018-01-12

Buyer Beware

"Tried to get a refund and they gave me store credit. Tried to use the store credit but there was no place to put the code they gave me for checkout. Went back and forth for a month, still no resolve. Had to go to my bank and file a claim to get my money. They only communicate through email, don't attempt to call, you will only get a recording and they want call you back. "

2017-12-14

Very poor service

"HORRIBLE service, that's all I can say - I placed an order in October (Order # 5754039) and we are now mid December. It was for business cards printing. Despite several follows up by emails, the order has not been sent as yet. They advertise as order to be received in 14days. There is contact number for them either. Stay away from them, this is all false advertisement and I don't think the reviews they have on their site are from genuine customers. KEEP AWAY. HORRIBLE"

2017-11-15

Amazing Customer Service!!

"I purchased a logo and was very pleased with the templates and how easy it was to use! I emailed customer service and asked how to use it in my email signature and they were so helpful. They sent me a video and everything. I highly recommend their services."

2017-11-15

A Deceptive Company

"I started creating a logo with this company, but then realized it wasn't free like I was lead to believe. When I entered a negative review because I felt their name was deceptive, they had it removed because I hadn't actually ordered anything. I had spent a decent bit of time on their website and interacted with their customer service representatives... but apparently it doesn't matter that I wasn't happy with their company.

Now I'm ticked about the fact that they won't let unhappy customers voice their opinion! They are in full control of who reviews them (you can't review them at all on Facebook) and I find it really sketchy how often they get 5 star reviews each day. It almost seems like they are getting people to write good reviews for them.

2017-11-14

Stellar Experience

"I recently placed an order for a Logo and Business Card option. I was looking for something to represent my cleaning services and fell in love with my design, not to mention I was able to create this on my own. The process was easy to use in order to create both my logo and card. Once I decided on the colors for each I proceeded to purchase without an issue. I even received the ZIP folder of my logo files immediately!

I look forward to more business with Free Logo Services!

2017-11-14

logo, domain and website

"I purchased a logo and domain name through FreeLogoServices.com and they also offered all the website builder and hosting needs with my domain name to make everything extremely easy and in one place! I then purchased the website services with them and the builder was very easy and user friendly to use. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start their business all in one place. "

2017-09-04

Terrible service!

"I registered a domain with this company. I decided to use another web host so I waited the required 60 days to transfer the domain. I have written them 13 times to try and resolve the problem but 10 days later and I still cannot transfer the domain. All i get is an apology and a authorization code but when I go to my new web host, it continues to tell me my domain is deactivated and locked. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!

2017-08-30

EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I have dealt with them with two new domains and whilst I say dealt with that is not strictly true as they very rarely respond to your emails. I am now left with a new domain that I purchased from them and they fail to respond as to why the domain cannot be verified with Microsoft to enable us to set up our new emails. Why would a company accept your money and fail to respond? I have requested on several occasions that they release the paid for domain to allow us to use another hosting company and they have failed!! This is having a detrimental affect on our business and would definitely not recommend this company to ANYONE!!!! "

Share Free Logo Services's store rating