Stores > Free Logo Services

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Free Logo Services by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

They marked them with free, and noting free is about them.

"Stay away!
You get nothing for free here.

They give your an automated suggestion for logo you can use to buy stuff in their shop. Want to keep your free logo, you have to buy it first.

Website simple and one of the highest priced online today. You will not be able to upload design, well that is not true, u can upload but it will not work without rewriting some code, and that cost.
Almost no tutorial to help with issues. No option to restart once you have chosen design.
If you find a great review about this site, 90% of them are written by their own shareholders stuffing your hard earned money into their pocket.

Customer Service can be as much as 72 hours away, since they only answer between 9-5 and working days.

Had to help a friend with no computer skills with this program poor sod. Paying over $20 each month.

Lads Stay AWAY

2018-01-12

Buyer Beware

"Tried to get a refund and they gave me store credit. Tried to use the store credit but there was no place to put the code they gave me for checkout. Went back and forth for a month, still no resolve. Had to go to my bank and file a claim to get my money. They only communicate through email, don't attempt to call, you will only get a recording and they want call you back. "

2017-12-14

Very poor service

"HORRIBLE service, that's all I can say - I placed an order in October (Order # 5754039) and we are now mid December. It was for business cards printing. Despite several follows up by emails, the order has not been sent as yet. They advertise as order to be received in 14days. There is contact number for them either. Stay away from them, this is all false advertisement and I don't think the reviews they have on their site are from genuine customers. KEEP AWAY. HORRIBLE"

2017-11-15

Amazing Customer Service!!

"I purchased a logo and was very pleased with the templates and how easy it was to use! I emailed customer service and asked how to use it in my email signature and they were so helpful. They sent me a video and everything. I highly recommend their services."

2017-11-15

A Deceptive Company

"I started creating a logo with this company, but then realized it wasn't free like I was lead to believe. When I entered a negative review because I felt their name was deceptive, they had it removed because I hadn't actually ordered anything. I had spent a decent bit of time on their website and interacted with their customer service representatives... but apparently it doesn't matter that I wasn't happy with their company.

Now I'm ticked about the fact that they won't let unhappy customers voice their opinion! They are in full control of who reviews them (you can't review them at all on Facebook) and I find it really sketchy how often they get 5 star reviews each day. It almost seems like they are getting people to write good reviews for them.

2017-11-14

Stellar Experience

"I recently placed an order for a Logo and Business Card option. I was looking for something to represent my cleaning services and fell in love with my design, not to mention I was able to create this on my own. The process was easy to use in order to create both my logo and card. Once I decided on the colors for each I proceeded to purchase without an issue. I even received the ZIP folder of my logo files immediately!

I look forward to more business with Free Logo Services!

2017-11-14

logo, domain and website

"I purchased a logo and domain name through FreeLogoServices.com and they also offered all the website builder and hosting needs with my domain name to make everything extremely easy and in one place! I then purchased the website services with them and the builder was very easy and user friendly to use. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start their business all in one place. "

2017-09-04

Terrible service!

"I registered a domain with this company. I decided to use another web host so I waited the required 60 days to transfer the domain. I have written them 13 times to try and resolve the problem but 10 days later and I still cannot transfer the domain. All i get is an apology and a authorization code but when I go to my new web host, it continues to tell me my domain is deactivated and locked. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!

2017-08-30

EXTREMELY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I have dealt with them with two new domains and whilst I say dealt with that is not strictly true as they very rarely respond to your emails. I am now left with a new domain that I purchased from them and they fail to respond as to why the domain cannot be verified with Microsoft to enable us to set up our new emails. Why would a company accept your money and fail to respond? I have requested on several occasions that they release the paid for domain to allow us to use another hosting company and they have failed!! This is having a detrimental affect on our business and would definitely not recommend this company to ANYONE!!!! "

2017-06-22

Easy to use, great customer service

"I used them to create my logo and business card designs. My business name is quite long and there's a character limit on the logo creator, so, once I bought the logo, the customer services team made the amends for me and resent the artwork. I then bought the artwork for my business cards so I could print closer to home. Once I'd downloaded it I noticed a formatting error and customer services made the change for me in less than 24 hours with no extra charge. Can't recommend them enough."

2017-04-05

Happy customer

"I ordered 3 the shirts for just kind of a trail to see the quality and decide if I wanted more. The shirts showed up almost a week before the projected delivery date!! and the quality looks pretty decent for the price too!! Would definitely order off them again. The only reason for 4 stars is the logo I made wasn't actually free if I wanted to keep it and reuse it in the future which kind of **** considering its called free logo services and it's not free"

2017-03-23

Hats are cheap with no stability.

"Logo is nice but I bought one of their white hats and it seemed like a girls hat with no stability in the front. "

2015-10-27

"I highly recommend Free Logo Services...I found them on the internet when I was looking for a logo. Their site was very user friendly and so is customer service! Shortly after placing the order for free business cards I discovered a mistake. I emailed the company and although their no changes policy is clearly stated they made a one-time exception. They sent me a PDF of the revised card, I approved it and they arrived yesterday The card-stock quality is very nice and so are the cards! "

2015-10-13

"I am very pleased not only with the quality of a logo that Free Logo Services produced for my start-up company, but also the excellent customer service I received when I contacted the company with multiple questions regarding my logo. I look forward to using their services again in the future, and highly recommend their products and the service behind it."

2015-10-13

"Free Logo Services was a great option for creating my very own logo. Most importantly the logo choices are great. I was able to find exactly what I pictured in my mind. The process and options offered helped make this a nice and easy purchase. "

Share Free Logo Services's store rating

Free Logo Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Free Logo Services is not a merchant member
Free Logo Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!