Stores > FreeShipping.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review FreeShipping.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-01

scam

"Never signed up for this and have been charged $12.97 for the last 8 months! I rarely order stuff on line! So if you are paying for free shipping why do they charge someone $12.97 a month?? That's not free! I filed a fraudulent claim against them!"

2017-10-30

Very misleading!

"I had no idea you needed to cancel a subscription! They billed $50 (without notifying me via email or anything) before I noticed it on my credit card statement! What garbage! Even if you think you will get $10 from it don't bother your time!"

2017-10-01

Don't trust them

"They did not cancel my subscription upon my initial request, stayed calm and then charged me for first month."

2017-09-24

Unethical Scam

"I was ordering an item online (the vendor offered free shipping) when a popup appeared with click here for free shipping. I clicked thinking I was checking out with my order. I wasn't. I was signing up for a subscription to freeshipping.com. I did not realize this until I got my credit card statement and saw the charge. I caled customer service at freeshipping.com.
They were rude and tried to tell me that I had signed up with full knowledge of the offer. Stay away from these guys!

2017-08-27

AGH!

"I just signed up for the free trial. Their website didn't say much beside the free trial is for 7 days,but I'll get my money 'sent out' on the 15th. I wanted more info so I did a search,and this is the second website I've seen with all complaints. I emailed to cancel,and will be calling tomorrow. Since nearly all the reviews are about how everyone got scammed,I was wondering if anyone did a class action lawsuit against them? Seems to be needed. I will gladly give info needed,if I hear back from them if anyone decides to get a class action lawsuit started. "

2017-08-17

Not a Scam Save 100s $

"I have used Freeshipping.com for years. If you shop a lot online this service will save you 100$ if not over a thousand $ a year like it saves me every year. You get a 10% or 20% rebate on the purchase price from over 1000 online stores. All the big names are there. Walmart, Lowes, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Best Buy and the list goes on and on. You save $10 on shipping 12 times a year from each of the about 1000 stores. There are other benefits but, these 2 are the best. Problem with all these people that cry and whine is they do not even understand how the system works. An indication of how stupid so many people are in the USA are today. The subscription to the service is about 13$ a month. Amazing how so many reviews say they did not sign up. How did they get your information then? If you do not like there service it takes 2 clicks to unsubscribe. Wallow in your own ignorance or wise up and save a lot of money with Freeshipping.com. I have saved several thousand $ over the last few years. Wish I had discovered this years ago. Free shipping has been in business for 20 years. Smart and informed people love the site.

2017-07-20

Was skeptical at first, but got my check in the mail!

"I initially signed up for $10.00 back on an order, I submitted my order receipt to them, then I decided it wasn't worth it and cancelled with them, they confirmed and my account with them was deleted. A month later I received a check in the mail for $10.00, despite me closing my account with them they still sent me $10. I got tel dollars FOR FREE! "

2017-07-04

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

"Would give this junk a 0 if I could! I signed up by accident on this trash website and when I got my monthly bank statement, it said that 12.97 had been taken from my account. I was so confused because I never bought or used the trash services of this website that doesn't even make sense! So I called them after canceling my membership (WHICH I DIDNT KNOW I SIGNED UP FOR) THEY TRICK YOU AND LIE TO YOU!!! I asked for my money back because honestly who uses this stupid WEBSITE ANYWAY?!?! THEY SAID NO THAT THEY WOULDN'T REFUND AND THEY STOLE MY DANG MONEY. WHAT TRASH AND AN EVIL WAY TO TAKE PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED DOLLARS."

2017-03-31

horible

"i shopped through them to buy my home windows. i placed multiples orders for windows as a had some coupon. they charged me for 2 months and then cancelled my account saying that i was using my account for business and did not pay a penny as cash back. they let you collect cash back in the account and when the amount becomes significant they cancel your account without paying a penny..."

2016-12-19

BEWARE...DON'T GET LURED INTO 20% CASHBACK DURING HOLIDAYS

"BEWARE...Stay away from these scam artists. This is the most dishonest cashback company and they will scam you 100%.
Stay away, they appear to pay some members with smaller purchases to stay in business and give an impression of being honest. They will cancel your account without telling you about it and will give you the same excuse they will to everyone. They even have canned emails that they send out.
ESPECIALLY be careful around the holidays. They will lure you to make big purchases by offering 20% cashback. Once you get sucked in and make the purchases, they get their money but when it comes to pay the members, they will come up with an excuse to dupe you.

2016-12-05

say no to free shipping

"this is a piece of deceit. after I opted for free shipping for 2 items from Kohl's, I discover that the "free" shipping will cost $12.49 to be automatically billed to my credit card monthly unless I cancel. I cancelled twice by e-mail. No response. I called their 800 # and was told my acct. was cancelled, but they never bothered to send me any notice of it. they wasted my time and energy."

2016-04-06

SCAM and they used dirty trick to decline all your cashback

"I have accumulated over $300 of cashback, but then one day I received an email from freeshipping.com said that they have cancelled my account and all my cashback has been declined, they still earned money from retailers from my purchases through them, but keep all the money which should be paid to me. Stay away from this company.

2016-03-07

Worthless

"Do not use this "company", it is NOT worth it at all! I was directed to this site when I purchased a gift online. When I signed up there was no indication that it was a "free trial" and that there was a membership fee. Hope they frauds enjoy the money they won't refund."

2016-01-31

Turn away while you can, Scammer Alert!

"Apparently I'm not the only one to get scammed. I ended up joining it because it stated of a free rebate from a book that I ordered on another website. I didn't know what I was joining but I should have known better. I saw and got no notice that I would have to pay for something but lo and behold when I look at my account, I had money taken out from there. I called to get my subscription cancelled and to get a refund but they mentioned that there was an email stating what I was getting into. Yes, I may have deleted an email but I swear, it didn't state that I would have to buy something. Besides, going onto the site, it states that you can try a free trial, what kind of trial do you have to pay something for. Even the rebate was supposed to be free, but instead of getting something, I end up giving. So they did cancel my subscription but they won't give me a refund (and I didn't even have the account for long maybe like a week!). They tell me to enjoy what I can left but I don't buy a lot of things online due to not having the luxury of having a lot of money (poor college student). These people are evil scammers. I've learned my lesson and now I'm hoping I can help someone before they do the same."

2015-12-10

"I mistakenly registered in Freeshipping.com, Immediately they charged me $13.00 as monthly payment. when I called to customer care, they told that they can't refund the amount that is deducted.
I ended up paying $13.00 just for registering. I requested them to cancel my subscription immediately.

Share FreeShipping.com's store rating

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member
FreeShipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!