Stores > FragranceX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceX by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

amazing service

"i liked that i got tracking an hour after i placed the order"

2018-02-15

Received it in 2 days!

"got it fast, was shorter time than i thought"

2017-12-20

Great experience

"I read all the negative reviews but decided to give this company a chance. Boy am i glad i did. My order got here 1 day earlier than expected. Love the fragrance, and the email tracking number. So yeah i love these guys.
No shut up and take my money.

2017-11-21

Bad bad bad bad

"Hello there,
28.October i received 2 orders, one of them (Order #22523654) shipped to my name but the invoice and items inside is not for me, it suppose to go to someone else his name id in the attached photo, i have paid for micallef perfume $355 but received some cheap items not for me.
Now returning thease items back with fedex will cost me $175, and I sent many complaints since that date and got several promises responces that they will be responsible and have fedex to pick up the order and return it to you, but so far still promices, i anm trying to call their phone but no connection as if it is false number. Be carefullllll

2017-11-06

Avoid Fragrancex if you want a quality product!

"This is hands-down the worst fragrance company online. Period! Half the products aren't filled to the top, there are testers that are re-boxed as new, and the owner (Ron Yakuel) will create false online identities to write reviews and promote how great the company is, when the real customers are the ones who post how terrible the service is. Seriously, this is a legit review. Do NOT spend your money with this company. I've ordered with them in the past numerous times. I've NEVER had a product shipped to me on-time, and each time the bottle wasn't filled. Plus, the quality just isn't there because when you buy cologne anywhere else, it lasts on you when you use it. When you buy with Fragrancex, it lasts for 20 minutes and then it's gone! Do not, DO NOT spend 1 penny with them or you'll regret it like I did!"

2017-11-01

The worst company in the world Strange company unfortunately I got confused with them I got mad Becoming unwell because of theme Unusual

"I order them I lost my money and then they "

2017-10-20

Good place to buy fragrance!

"Used Fragransex twice and really happy with quality of merchandise (all original) and shipping time (took only 5 days both times to deliver to Toronto,Canada).Would definitely use them again."

2017-10-08

a+++

"I bought 4 bottles of cologne. My
Order was shipped the same day and arrived in two days! All authentic and fresh! 100% happy! Would buy from again in the future!

2017-09-25

Worth it!

"I made an order only after making the purchase is when I saw the bad reviews I was so afraid I was going to get scammed but 10 days later my package arrived and they even threw in a free gift! I was also afraid that I would have to pay duty fees because I live in Canada but there wasn’t any I got my Versace Crystal noir for $65 Canadian stead of $100 in stores right now! I will be ordering again from them!"

2017-09-15

Horrible service!

"I ordered some stuff on Sep. 12. Because of destination of my parcel doesn't match to my billing address my order has been put on hold. I wrote multiple times bank alpha numeric code for security reason, called twice on daily bases and today I've got e-mail telling me that I should provide this code. This is HORRIBLE!

2017-08-21

charged more than invoice statement

"In August 2017 I placed an order for 2 bottles of perfume on FragranceX website and delivered via DHL very quickly. The contract invoice price was clearly AUD $138.71 but was charged over $145. Complained to Paypal who said the account had not been accessed by an unauthorised third party which was not the complaint at all. Two lessons to be drawn from this: 1. it is dangerous to buy directly from an overseas website rather than e-bay or similar, and 2. Paypal are not to be relied upon so it is better to use a credit card where they do take overcharging more seriously than Paypal.

Request to FragranceX to refund unauthorised amount resulted in a reply that stated all prices are in $US. That would be fine if it actually said that on the invoice or clearly stated before you bought the product that the quoted currency is only approximate. I have had no trouble with other websites like iherb charging in the currency they quote in.

2017-07-31

too good to be true

"I purchased some Jean Paul Gaultier from these guys and an awesome price, it almost too good to be true (and of course it was). The shipping company returned my order because they could not find the unit. Upon return I had to ask about 2-3 times for my refund. Once I finally got my refund it was approximately $18 dollars less than what I had paid. I got ripped off. I think you'd be better off buying this kinda stuff in the store, or from Amazon.

2017-04-28

Worst online shopping experience ever

"The ask me for an authorisation code, which I provide, then they ask me to confirm my address which I already did twice. Then refuse to honour order and take 3 weeks to refund."

2017-03-08

Nothing but a scam

"Placed an order 4 days ago,money charged, yet processing for 3 days.
Sent an email asking to clarify, no response.
Just called now and given some sad story how they are verifying my credit card details.
When questioned why i have not been informed or email un answered, get another silly story of excuses and funny enough a response to an email.

I guess here is the reason for cheap prices, they just charge but do not ship or respond, until customer kicks up some storm

2016-09-15

Beware here... FragranceX can be difficult to deal with when it goes pear-shaped

"Within 10 days of opening my new fragrance it stank as rancid. Then I found I was locked out of my account. Contacted FragranceX and they TOTALLY ignored my concerns re stale fragrance in their reply four times! Eventuallly they mildly *acknowledged* my concern, stating that they ONLY accept returns "only if the packaging is unopened and product unused". I was so annoyed so I just kept replying to their "there's nothing we can do' replies that they are "not good sellers" and lo and behold a decent cust. service op. named 'Lihah' escalated my issue for resolution. I didn't think anything of it but to my shock I got a refund notification in PayPal this morning from FragranceX.
Unacceptable experience, unreasonable conduct prior to this? Absolutely. I would not recommend FragranceX or take the chance again. They only put the *great* reviews on their website. It wasn't a good experience even though they refunded. Strawberrynet dot com service is much more professional (and they giftwrap beautifully, complimentary).

Share FragranceX's store rating

FragranceX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FragranceX is a merchant member
FragranceX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.