Stores > FragranceNet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceNet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

This company cannot be trusted

"STOP!! DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!! They take no responsibility for mis-ships and will not refund money for product not received. I've used them in the past and didn't have an issue, seems if something does go wrong they are not willing to help. Poor customer service. Have been trying to reconcile this issue for over a month now. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY."

2017-12-02

Shattered Hopes

"Have been happy with company for many years. But last order arrived damaged. The glass around candle was shattered. I’m still waiting for a reply from customer service."

2017-10-31

Poor customer service

"Very bad customer service. Make an order for a very special persons I'm flying out to see today. I was assured that it would arrive in plenty of time. Well guess what..... Its not here. And when I called to see what happened, after waiting on hold for 20 mins, all I got was "I don't know......Sorry" Very poor customer service. I've been in Sales for 18 years. If I treated my customers this way I would be out of a Job. I guess they make enough money they don't have to worry about one guy. Very disappointed. I have made many purchases form this company and never had and issue. But you never can tell what a company is truly like until you have a problem and see how it is resolved or in this case how it is NOT RESOLVED."

2017-10-26

Was skeptical at first...now a BELIEVER!

"I know rarely do people post positive reviews so I wanted to do my part for this company I am pleased to have discovered....Fragrancenet. Some of these negative reviews are about magazines, debacle with shipping, payment snafus all of which do happen in business, especially e-businesses. Expect it...you'll find similar reviews for amazon and walmart. But the reviews about fake fragrances is just absurd. You don't stay in business for 20 years selling fake goods, you just don't. This company is totally legit, trust me please. I ordered Spicebomb, my favorite fragrance and was so skeptical of the site due to the price being like half that of macys. Well it came, I Inspected the box for signs of a fake, nada, batch code (7months old) and am so happy. I had a sample from macys and sprayed it on one wrist and the fragrancenet purchase on the other....legit! I'm new to the fragrance game but I believe the reviews about fakes are misunderstandings...you see, more recently a ton of fragrances were reformulated because certain ingredients in frags were deemed poisonous o r harmful, so they had to be reworked, re formulated. I bet some are comparing the pre and post batches, as the latter in most doesn't last as long or as they say in the industry...they don't perform or project. As for the mags...read the fine print at checkout and opt out...or just recycle them.

2017-10-19

Loved the perfumes. Did not want mags

"Will never use your company again. Keep getting unwanted, unordered cheesy magazines. Almost impossible to get live person to cancel then they lie to you. Starts again after 3 months."

2017-09-27

AWFUL AND RUDE!!!!!!

"I was given a 35% off coupon at the top of the website- that's what drew me in..as i shopped their site gave me the 35% off price so I added a few things to my cart and then went to check out and the offer was gone. I spent 49 minutes on hold to get through to an agent- there were 30 callers ahead of me- which tells you I'm not the only one getting screwed here! she then told me that on her end, she has no way to add a coupon! When i went to tell her that I spent 49 minutes on hold to get to her, she hung up on me!! AWFUL AND SO SO SO SO SO RUDE. There's so much competition online, no need to buy from them EVER!"

2017-08-31

2014

"It's been a while great service"

2017-06-02

All Authentic...In your dreams!

"Bought 2 original Ralph Lauren Polo EDT's. Merchandise arrived, smelled odd so I called and ordered a $5 sample that came a couple days later in a plain little clear bottle (obviously decanted because it was not a Polo sample like you get in department stores) When the sample arrived it was different smelling than the bottled Polo so I took it all to an ULTA Store in my town and asked to speak to the fragrance expert. She took out the Polo tester bottle she had on the shelf and also a polo sample in a little cardboard sheaf and compared samples.
1. The Fragrance.com aka FragranceNet.com sample and the Fragrance Net Polo bottle did not smell the same so one was fake.
2. The ULTA sample spray and the FragranceNet Polo bottle I received did not smell the same.
3. I purchased 2 bottles of Polo at ULTA yesterday and took along the samples I saved of the Fragrance.com products. FAKE. Polo has a promo going on now and I received two weekender Polo bags along with the two 4 oz authentic Polo EDT (I would rather pay $85 each for real and get a $40 bag free than pay $45 for fake and be treated rudely on the telephone by a Fragnet trained employee who enjoys abusing us seniors.
4. Watch out when a company broadcasts how real and authentic they are. The proof is in the pudding. It took me time and some non refundable money to expose these guys and I am not happy about it because I have purchase lots of stuff from them over the years. Fake? not sure about any orders except this last one for polo. Definitely not from Ralph Lauren...more like back door and over the fence.

2017-05-04

Customer service severely lacking and website is not very user friendly

"Had problems with the website and chatted with support. They weren't able to help me so I asked for a supervisor and was given an email address. I sent an email there and did not hear anything back for several days. Had to contact support again and have them follow up on my request. They assured me it was the correct email for Pamela, the supervisor. Several days after that I got a lackluster email from her saying basically "sorry you had issues". I have since sent several other emails to her and have not heard back.

For a subsequent order I tried to use Shoprunner, but the website was unresponsive. Could not get any feedback about that either.
Not very happy with either their website nor their customer service (even though the representatives on the chat were friendly).

2017-04-18

Never a problem.

"I've been shopping with Fragrancenet for years. I have never had a problem with any of their fragrances. All have been authentic and received in a reasonable amount of time. I have never found a website with better prices. I don't plan on buying my perfumes anywhere else."

2017-04-13

7 years and still Happy.

"I have been shopping with them online for the last 7 years and I have always been happy. They have sold out of my scent and now I am going to try another company wish me luck."

2017-03-23

Fantastic service

"Fantastic service both fragerances delivered to uk in 6 days and perfumes are the original boxes.
I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Its about time they were given a good review!!!!

WOLFRUNNER.

2017-03-23

Was Sold Counterfeit Calvin Klein Esacpe for Men

"I purchased Calvin Klein Escape for men (eau de toilette spray 3.4 oz Item # 122757). It turned out to be counterfeit. It was confirmed by Calvin Klein with the pictures I took and sent them. I also took the bottle to Macy's and they confirmed it too. The bottle was also tampered with. It also took a very long tie to receive my order. I been using this fragrance for over 10 years and knew soon as I sprayed it, something wasn't right. I contacted FragranceNet.com and they were of NO help. They just spammed my email with their offers after I unsubscribed from their list. To my benefit my Citicard covered my loss. So Buyer Beware!"

2017-01-11

Complete rip off merchants

"Don't bother

They over charge, don't want to fix issues and send damaged goods

Their website is deceitful based on false totals when you purchase

2017-01-06

Pretty Nice Shopping Experiences

"I have ordered more than 8-10 times in the past with FragranceNet.com (all with Men's EDT & Women Perfumes) and the last order was 2 weeks ago and came last week. All of the products came perfectly as described every time (either in Retail box or tester) . I don't know why there are complains here. I still keep business with them and recommended!"

Share FragranceNet.com's store rating

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!