Stores > FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture
  • FoxDen Decor Ru

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture by clicking a star below.
2018-01-04

Great product. Great service. Love my Vanity.

"I am very happy with my vanity. It is exactly what I wanted and exactly as shown on the website. The customer service was perfect. I have already picked out my next piece. Just love my purchase."

2017-11-14

Quality Craftsmanship & Excellent Customer Service

"We had several pieces custom made for our bathroom remodel (80" vanity, two mirrors and a toiletry cabinet). All of the pieces were made from quality, solid wood construction--unlike the cheap particle board pieces at the big box stores. FoxDen's customer service was exceptional from start to finish! Each piece was heavily packed to protect it during shipping--even our large mirrors survived a pretty severe hit during shipping. I would recommend FoxDen to anyone looking for custom furniture made to your exact dimensions, color and level of distress! "

2017-09-26

Be Careful - Website Pictures/Descriptions not Accurate! Lack of Communication By Company Employee's

"Be very careful when ordering from them. I will never buy nor recommend anyone buying from them. Once a sale is placed, it is hard to get a hold of someone over the phone. My order was nothing like what they had on their Website, they admitted to an error on description and 2 employee's offered me different options and did not keep their word. Even though they sent me pictures prior to me approving order, a "SALES" person offered to replace them because after speaking with the Supervisor (still don't know who that is) they wanted to make it right by having me keep the ones in error and send me the ones I had originally ordered. They then changed their minds, someone else contacted me and offered me a 10% refund or they were willing to take them back at my expense. Just be cautious, they have bad internal processes that in return get you the wrong order and bad customer service towards the end. Take your time and get what you want with ample time!"

2017-09-07

Love my bathroom furniture!

"I looked everywhere for nice, rustic bathroom furniture. I purchased two vanities, two mirrors, and two cabinets from FoxDen and totally love them! They are beautiful and well made. Jami was wonderful with all the questions I asked. I recommend this company to everyone and would definitely buy from them again."

2017-08-30

Bathroom vanity

"I have had numerous conversations regarding my bathroom vanity with family and friends. It is beautiful and theven quality is top notch. I highly recommend foxden to anybody looking for anothing they would like custom built."

2017-08-21

We LOVE our new vanity!!!

"It has been such a pleasure working with FoxDen Decor! Rebekah has been the best at keeping us up-to-date with our order status and even sent us photos of our vanity during it's various stages of finishing! My vanity arrived two weeks ahead of schedule and looks absolutely beautiful! We close in three weeks on our house and the bathroom was the last room we needed to finish remodeling. Thank you, FoxDen Decor, for a job well done!!! We will definitely be calling you again."

Incredible Service!

"BEST purchase ever! At first I was apprehensive to order a vanity online and as soon as I was in contact with Fox Den, my questions were immediately answered and I was at ease. I had never made a big purchase online but when I received the vanity, I was amazed at the quality and overall appearance. The specifications and color was on point and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Fox Den Decor for a great experience!!! "

Awesome company!!

"Their furniture is AH-MAZING!!! They have excellent customer service and go above and beyond. Elaine was a huge help in getting just the right design!! I highly recommend this company to anyone needing furniture or simply wanting to re-do their house!"

2017-08-03

Quality Furniture and Service!

"I ordered my vanity , and ordered my sink elsewhere. It was wonderful to have the help they provided me to ensure this all fit, because it was custom made! The quality , and customer service was excellent!
Thank you FoxDen!

2017-08-03

Amazing Experience!

"I contacted FoxDen Decor to purchase a new vanity for the bathroom in my new home. The sales team was excellent is providing me with different options that would fit my space perfectly! We decided to go with the Alto vanity with the tower. The customer service department was amazing in answering my questions in a friendly and timely manner. Once the vanity arrived, I was so impressed the quality of the piece! You don't find furniture like this anymore! They use real wood and not the fiberboard most places sell. I would definitely recommend FoxDen Decor to anyone who is looking for furnish their homes with hand made, gorgeous pieces! I will be contacting them for my next purchase soon!"

2017-07-14

Don't buy one with a top!!!

"The vanity was nice, but the top was made out of pine (a very soft wood) and dented extremely easily. We had to pay to have another company make a replacement."

2017-07-05

Love their product and design

"i have new flat , i already research and find some funiture provider , but almost doesn't like as i want, i know foxden via my friend, i don't want waste time, so i call direct to them, they suggest over 20 desgin, some in them , i very like it . I purchase and they delivered in 6 weeks, this is acceptable because handmade ."

2017-07-05

Good service , product

"this is good service , good product ,delivery fast, recommend"

2017-06-30

Update to my prior reveiw of 6/30/2017

"7/5/2017: Follow-up / Update to Review of 6/30/2017
Subsequent to my prior review, FoxDen contacted me and made a good effort to try and make amends. Communications were robust and exhibited top-notch customer service. It sounds like they perhaps are growing fast which contributed to some of the issues. They promised to try and compensate me for some of the issues, so I am hopeful and encouraged by the follow-up response. Looking forward to update further to four stars....

Review of 6/30/2017
Fraud…FoxDen merchandise looks great online…I so wanted to like them and be happy with my purchase...but buyer beware..PICTURES ONLINE ARE NOT WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER….and customer service is the worst!

I don’t think I have ever had bad enough service to spend the time writing a negative review ---- but FoxDen Decor changed that. My opinion is - NEVER ORDER FROM FOXDEN DECOR!

Took a long time to receive (13 weeks), quality of piece was not as advertised, they took NO responsibility for their shipping screw ups and then they cut off all communication once they shipped!

BOTTOM LINE BUYER BEWARE…DO NOT ORDER!…A brief summary of the worst part of experience is below:

QUALITY NOT AS ADVERTISED
Not truly reclaimed wood as they advertise: wood looked relatively new, silver staples in wood, extremely thin/flexible cheap wood on back of vanity with large marking in black Sharpie saying “hecho en Mexico”….and, no joke/exaggeration, there was a cockroach in the vanity!

SHIPPING COMPANY THEY HIRED DID NOT DELIVER
The shipping company they used could not deliver to residential neighborhood. I live in an easily accessible residential neighborhood with a large parking lot adjacent to my home. The shipping company scheduled two deliveries that required me to take of work and be home and both times they sent the small vanity on a 48 ft tractor trailer and the driver aborted delivery…WITHOUT TELLING ME!

FOXDEN DID NOT HELP AND TOLD ME NOT THEIR PROBLEM
I contacted FoxDen and the reply I got indicated that they didn’t know I lived in a residential neighborhood (my address alone is clearly residential but more important, was indicated as such on my order!)…yet the email response I got from Diane at FoxDen is below, showing her unwillingness to take any responsibility and complete lack of concern for providing real service (and note she never got back to me and NO ONE AT FOXDEN RESPONDED TO MY MULTIPLE INQUIRES!)….

From FoxDen - "As much as I would like to compensate for freight carrier and customer disputes, it is not my place to do so. Your order was shipped from us eight days ago and we have no control over the freight carrier and receiving party interactions, although we do pitch in and lend a hand as much as we most possibly can. I will get back with you as soon as I can with any additional solutions."

I HAD TO SPEND DAYS NEGOTIATING WITH A GEORGIA-BASED SHIPPING COMPANY FOR A NEW JERSEY DELIVERY
Shipping company told me I had to drive over an hour to get my merchandise because they would not deliver beyond a highway!!!

FINALLY FOUND A SHIPPING REP IN NJ AND THEY WORKED IT OUT…GO NJ!

I do lots of ordering online and have received many deliveries (very large and some small) and have had custom reclaimed wood work done….and this is hands down the very worst customer service and quality or craftsmanship I have EVER experienced...

FOXDEN SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!!!

2017-06-06

They don't know how to handle when things go wrong...which with this company, sounds like it's OFTEN

"Almost all of my experiences purchasing products online from reputable businesses have been great. I am never weary of buying expensive pieces online. But this transaction was awful. I purchased a custom double vanity online through Jami at FOXDENDECOR on 3/3/17. Up until I paid the invoice Jami was wonderful to work with, answered all my emails and very helpful. After I paid and placed the order I was told it would take 6-8 weeks. No problem. I never bugged them. After 9 weeks I decided I better email Jami. She told me it was getting ready to ship as we spoke! Great!! She said I would receive a picture in a day or two. The following week I emailed again. No picture yet. She said, I would get it that week. Still no picture. I emailed her the following week. Oh...they were doing inventory so I should get the picture that day. Nada....didn't get a picture for another week. I picked up the phone and spoke with someone who actually told me the truth. The vanity top was shipped to their warehouse damaged so they had to send it back and they were making me a new one. OK..finally the truth! I get it, these things happen. So I waited another week. Nothing. I called, got voice mail. Emailed and got no replies. We moved into our home with no bathroom vanity so I had to cancel and go elsewhere. So disappointing! They wouldn't issue me a refund so I had to call my credit card company. FOXDENDECOR may deliver a good product about 25% of the time, but chances are you'll be that 75%. And they don't have the decency to handle it the right way when they can't deliver. Just a bad company all around. They have beautiful pieces on their website. It's a shame."

Share FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture's store rating

FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture is not a merchant member
FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!