Product & services pricing 8.75/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.89/10
Customer service: 8.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.33/10
2018-06-09

Beautiful furniture with amazing customer service

"I had trouble finding a vanity I liked for a bathroom remodel. I saw a vanity by Fox Den when searching Houzz, which took me to their website. I contacted the Fox Den team and explained I needed a custom size, but loved the style of one of their vanities. The team was so wonderful to work with - responsive, friendly, and answered my questions with patience. I was very impressed from the start. My vanity arrived slightly earlier than the 6-8 week window they promised, and it arrived in beautiful condition. The shipping process also proved to be a great experience for me (email updates, I knew what was coming, etc.). We are still in the middle of the tile work for the bathroom, so the vanity is not yet installed (so no picture to share yet). But I really am thrilled with the work -- and also cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Fox Den was to work with. I am so glad I stumbled upon them through my Houzz browsing!"

2018-06-07

awesome vanity

"absolutely love our vanity. We were so undecided on which vanity to choose and FoxDen was extremely patient with me as I was going back and forth, color, type etc. We ended up choosing the live edge and we could not be happier. the installers were impressed as well, as they had never seen anything like it and we are getting tons of compliments from all of our guests. I would not and will not hesitate to use Foxden again. Thank you so much Rebekah, Danny and everyone there. The shipping process was also perfect. Received notifications of exactly when it was shipping, arriving, etc. We live in Michigan so at first always a little hesitant dealing with a company that is not local. No issues whatsoever, actually easier than some companies that I have dealt with that were local. all the best"

2018-05-18

Amazing unique rustic vanity!

"We found the perfect, unique rustic vanity online at Foxden Boutique - it meshed perfectly with our farmhouse plans for our bathroom makeover. It gives our room a beautiful, warm individuality and personality that is more than we could have expected!"

2018-04-23

Funky bathroom vanity

"I found a funky blue green vanity by FoxDen furniture on Houzz and they helped me customize it. Now I have a very cool pantry bathroom. They were great to work with, good price, good delivery. Highly recommend. Sorry I can’t include a photo here - you would love it."

2018-04-19

Custom furniture made easy

"Working with FoxDen was an absolute pleasure. They were attentive and accommodating, working with me to create a custom-sized vanity for our new half bath. Vanessa made the entire process painless from start to finish. She patiently responded to all my questions and worked with me to create a beautiful vanity. We are still in the remodeling process, so it hasn't been installed yet, but I can't wait!"

2018-04-11

"We bought our vanity about seven months ago, and I should have written this review then, but here goes...

After months of online hunting, I couldn't find a thing even closely resembling what I had envisioned in my mind for my bathroom. Either the prices were too high, or completely unoriginal and bland. A close friend sent me a random facebook picture of a vanity from their website, and I was hooked! This was one of the best online purchases I have ever made. They were so helpful, and patient, no matter how many times I changed my design. Even when I told them I would not be ordering for another few months, they still took care of me without hesitation. I think I must have called for 3 weeks straight, plus emails. And they never lost their patience! Even when I ran into some plumbing issues, their design team was quick to help give to advise for some design changes that made everything work out perfectly.

Not only did I pay waaaay less than what I had planned, I also received something so much prettier than what I had originally drawn up in my mind. I can't say thank you enough to the entire staff at Fox Den. I have passed on their contact info to multiple family and friends, and everyone agrees, this company is a gem!

2018-03-29

Love this furniture!

"What I ordered was exactly what I wanted and exactly what I ordered. It's everything I hoped for! I would highly recommend this company!!!! I will be ordering from them again soon!20"

2018-03-28

LOVE my Vanity

"Ordered the Logan Vanity after hearing about this company from a friend. I fell in love instantly from the pictures, so I decided to order! The customer service was excellent and they answered every question I had. I had corresponding emails with the company and they were very prompt with the responses. I love love love my vanity! I get so many compliments and I love to recommend anytime I am thoroughly impressed and this is one of those times! Highly recommend! "

2018-03-27

Surprisingly Impressed

"As an interior designer I have ro rely entirely on the companies I place my orders from to ensure my clients come back for returning business. This has been a beyond difficult task in the past with so many past furniture companies I have dealt with. I was incredibly hesitant to work with a new company, but FoxDen proved worth the risk. The sales team not only answered all of my questions but even suggested design changes that improved the original design and my my clients loved the designs. Our order arrived ahead of schedule and the pieces were even better than what I could have imagined. These are beautiful pieces, and pictures don't do them justice. Sincerely could not be happier. I will be referring all of my clients to them in them in the future. "

2018-03-18

Horrible Company

"We bought a bathroom vanity directly from FoxDen Décor and had a horrible experience. First, it was supposed to be 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, it was 12. When it finally arrived, I found many issues with fit and finish. Only one of the drawers sort of worked; the rest were jammed in, did not slide well and did not close properly. Rather than having to go through the expense and trouble of shipping it back, I decided to repair it myself. The inside of the unit had to be rebuilt completely. The drawer faces were poorly fitted to the stiles causing them to bind. The slides were of a very cheap kind and many were bent/broken (with ball bearings falling out) resulting in replacing them all. The center dividers were so bowed as to be unusable; they were at least part of the cause of the poor function of the drawers. The unit appears to have been originally stained and then modified to fit my order with white paint. The inside was loaded with sawdust from the manufacturing process and stain was applied without the sawdust being cleaned off. The stain application was poorly done, on the bottom of the center section it was just swiped on.
I spent more than 31 labor hours on the unit with more to go and $192 in parts. I felt Fox Den Décor should refund a minimum of one half my purchase price to compensate me for the effort, time and money expended to correct this poorly manufactured unit. The best they would offer was a 20% discount which barely covered the parts. We understood going in that they utilize reclaimed wood but “reclaimed” should not equate to shoddy workmanship. We finally had to resort to going to Visa (used a credit card for purchase) for resolution. They never received a reply from FoxDen so they refunded our money.
This company has a reputation for this kind of work, shame on me for not checking the Better Business bureau before the purchase; they have an “F” rating. See the issues at bbb. Google search "foxden decor better businees bureau" then select the result that says BBB Business Profile | Fox Den Decor | Reviews and Complaints" Click on the Complaints tab.

2018-02-27

Do not shop at FoxDen Decor

"great customer service and great products!"

2018-02-26

Couldn’t be happier!

"I just received my order today and I can’t even tell you how flippin perfect it is!!!! Love love love it!!!!!
Solid piece with just the right amount of imperfections makes it perfect!!!
We’re considering refurbishing our bedroom furniture to use in another bathroom but if that doesn’t work out, I am 200% sure I’m buying the Emmet Vanity piece too.

2018-02-20

Exactly what I was looking for.

"Finally! A company that lets me get exactly what I was looking for. These guys are great.
I gave them a concept and they designed a piece exactly to my specifications. This is the third purchase I have made from FoxDen in 4 years and every single time service has been excellent. Zero complaints.
If I could give them a 10 star rating, I would!

2018-02-08

Beautiful rustic furniture!

"I'm extremely impressed with their rustic furniture! I love the look and character these pieces bring to my home! Definitely one of a kind!! "

2018-01-04

Great product. Great service. Love my Vanity.

"I am very happy with my vanity. It is exactly what I wanted and exactly as shown on the website. The customer service was perfect. I have already picked out my next piece. Just love my purchase."

Share FoxDen Decor Rustic Furniture's store rating