Stores > Football Fanatics
  • Football Fanati

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Football Fanatics by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Horrible

"If there was a big fat zero this is what this company would get. I ordered two sweatshirts and received one but yet have been charged for two the one that did show up was wrong size and what's supposed to be 24/7 customer service **** because they don't reply.
Their crooks don't order from them

2017-06-08

Fake Fanatics website! Beware!

"I have not ordered from this website, but when I checked to see if there was a secure connection, there wasn't. Also, the official website says "official partner" while this website doesn't. From the other reviews, this website is definitely a scam. It is not Fanatics' fault though. The official website is fanatics.com"

2017-02-07

Terrible customer service!

"My first time using this site because I received a coupon code I thought I would give it a try. Ordered a medium sweatshirt, which is what I always wear. Checked their size chart and yes it said I should order a medium. Received my sweatshirt and it's more like an small or even xsmall. I wanted to exchange it ( so I could get it for the same price) and nope they wouldn't budge. I was told I would have to not only return and repurchase (for full price) but I would also need to pay the $5.50 shipping. We have a large family of sports fans and we will NOT be using them again. Terrible first experience!"

2017-01-07

Poor quality merchandise

"Unfortunately, I ordered a product from Fanatics.com without checking reviews. I was shocked when I opened the package that took over 3 weeks in shipping.
I ordered a T-shirt in a women's small size. What I received was a paper-thin T-shirt that would fit a small child.
The website indicated that items could be returned, but mine was not returnable. I am out $45.00.

2016-10-12

Fraudulous Company

"I placed an order on Sept. 16, was told it would ship in 6 days - I have NOTHING - they've NEVER sent me any communication regarding my order, I have emailed them COUNTLESS times and now they say they don't know when it'll ship but gave me a $10 credit towards a future purchase.....now THAT'S funny, like I'd ever order from this POS company again, they refuse to credit my credit card, which I am calling today to stop the charge...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. You won't get your merchandise or your money back!"

2016-02-19

Easy Refunds My ****!

"During the 2015 Football season, I purchased over $1,000 worth of merchandise through NFL.com that was fulfilled through Fanatics.com & made several returns. EVERY time I sent an item back, I was told it was past the 60 days....even though NONE of it was over 60 days old. I bought a hoodie sweatshirt that had a bad zipper (it fell off!). When I returned it, they told me I couldn't return "used" merchandise. It was defective. (Oh, & yeah, even though it was returned within 3 weeks, I was also told it was past the 60 days!) After talking to someone in their customer service dept & getting a supervisor, they did replace the hoodie with another one....it also had a defective zipper!I I returned that one (right away) & yep, you guessed it. They told me that one was more than 60 days since I ordered it! So, again, I had to call & finally got them to return it & refund my money. I have since shredded my NFL credit card & refuse to EVER (NEVER!) order from them again. They ****!"

2015-06-25

"Horrible Customer Service!!!
I needed to exchange the size on a sweatshirt. Since, they do not allow for exchanges, I was told to return the item and wait for store credit so I can re-order the item. I never received the store credit because it was issued to somebody else. Instead, I was offer a $10 credit for a $40 sweatshirt because they made a mistake and refuse to credit me the amount of the sweatshirt. Now, I have no sweatshirt and no refund!

2015-02-19

"Do not shop here. Horrible experience. Had to submit a return using their process. I even called them to confirm. The return too way longer than it should have. I had to email them repeatedly to find out what was the status of the return. They responded with circular emails meant to get me to email more even though I continually attached a scan of the return slip, put the order number in the email and also gave the the USPS tracking info in the email. They then processed the return incorrectly. Customer service then lied to me stating it was a "system error" when it was clearly not. I really don't appreciate being lied to and would have been less angered had they just stated they made an error as a company. "

2015-02-11

"Although I like the selection Fanatics has, their customer service sucks! I returned a gift that I received as I got duplicate gifts. I clearly marked it was a gift and waited the appropriate time for them to contact me (per their instructions) and after hearing nothing, contacted them and they had refunded the money to the gift giver!! In my opinion, good customer service would mandate they screwed up so they should give me the value of the gift even though they refunded the $$ to the gift givers account. Not only were they worthless in helping me, their customer service rep rudely disconnected our chat before having a remotely happy customer."

2015-01-21

"Absolutely DO NOT order from this company. I ordered 5 Oakland Athletics Baseball Ornaments December 2nd so “Santa” could have them in our Christmas Stockings. The shipment arrived with 4 of the 5 ornaments although al were listed on the packing slip. I filed a “missing item” request on their website, and was told the replacement would be sent. The item that arrived was a University of Alabama Crimson Tide Football Ornament however the packing slip again had the Oakland A’s Ornament listed! I went online again and filed a “wrong item request” and spoke to someone in customer service and was told the correct item would be on its way. 3rd time’s a charm, right? No! This time I get a Clemson University Football ornament. Fed up, I ask for a refund. I have to go ship back the 2 wrong ornaments, they confirm receipt and say they are processing the refund. Then I get an email that a refund has been processed in the amount of $0.00. I decided tojust do a dispute with my credit card and they thankfully took care of it but the process has been ridiculous – never again – BEWARE!"

2014-12-06

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY you will regret it especially if it is a Christmas Gift I received my son's jersey and the number in the front is so off centered that it looks like a knockoff. I call for a replacement Jersey and spoke to Tracy and was told if this is a Christmas Gift let me be the one to tell you it will not be there in time for Christmas. Requested a Supervisor and waited for 30 min and was told supervisor will call me back (Still waiting). They have the jersey in stock & its 18 days until Christmas and they cannot get the Jersey to me in time for Christmas. So much for their Worry Free Shopping and Satisfaction Guaranteed. Customer Service is terrible! Per Tracy they do not have people check the products before they are shipped CLEARLY that is the case because this was so off centered and should not have been sent out to anyone. Its best to pay the extra money from NFL Shop. I learned today."

2014-10-09

"HORRIBLE...do not use this company. Ordered a large Texas college t- shirt they sent a 3xl Penn State hoodie. Now they tell me I have to wait until I get my refund. Based of the other reviews this was a huge mistake. "

2014-04-04

"Really Bad Service Still waiting for them to refund me my item from the feb purchase to see if I can buy another size really bad service I had to contact them to see if they had received my item and still have to constently bug them to see whats going on still waiting keep saying same thing wait 10 days ten days past and same Sh** ! Wouldn't recommend buying from here!"

2014-02-01

"This is by far the worst company that I have dealt with. It is amazing that they are still in business. I ordered 4 shirts on Jan 26th. I called their customer service prior to placing my order to determine which shipping method I should use to ensure that I receive my order prior to the Super Bowl. The shipping date for the shirts stated they should ship no later than January 30th. So I purchased overnight delivery for my order. Ironically I received 2 shirts within a few days but the last 2 shirts (shirts for my kids) is where they dropped the ball. I proceeded to call fanatics.com everyday starting Jan 30th to find out if the shirts had shipped. Each time I was on the phone 30 min minimum. The second day (Jan 31) I insisted to speak with a supervisor and she emailed the warehouse to find out why the order had not shipped given she verified the shirts were in stock and said the order should ship that day and be delivered on Saturday. Needless to say I still did not receive the shirts 6 days later. I again call CS and went through the whole thing again and on hold for 30 min. I finally hung up while on hold. Ultimately the game here is that they have very apologetic CS reps but no backup (ie management monitoring orders and delayed orders, warehouse managers etc) who have any accountability or seem to care. Nobody could explain why they could get my order completed!!! BOTTOM LINE FORGET THESE GUYS JUST ORDER FROM THE BEST... AMAZON!!!! THESE GUYS ARE WORST IN THEIR LEAGUE!! Wish I had."

2013-12-28

"The most awful company I have ever done business with. I ordered a hat in mid-late November. By the time the order arrived in December, I had received the wrong item. I received a shipment that was supposed to go to Illinois instead of Oregon where I live. It took a total of calling their customer service THREE times and talking to THREE different people over the period of a few days to get the situation resolved. The first two people I called didn't seem to know what they were doing. The lady that I talked to the third time, more helpful than the first two, told me they had re-ordered a hat for me. Hooray.

However, the re-ordered hat never came. I called back very frustrated, and the gal working curstomer service said they were out of stock at the time, so the order was never actually placed. They refunded MOST of the hat, but made me pay the $4.95 after THEY had already screwed up my order in order to re-place the order. I was furious, but didn't want to get too mad at the person on the other end of the phone, it wasn't her fault right? She promised me the hat would be in my possession by December 23rd. I was at least satisfied that the hat would be here before Christmas.

That brings us to December 28th. Order still missing. I called a fifth time to see what the deal was. AGAIN they had not reordered the product, had NOT notified me via email that the product was out of stock, and just refunded my money without letting me know I wouldn't be receiving the item I ordered. I waited on hold for twenty minutes to talk to management. When I was finally able to speak to a supervisor, he told me that I should have received an email (which I did not), and that Fanatics had NO BACKORDER PROCESS for items that were out of stock. He told me that he didn't know if the item I ordered would be in stock again either. SO I NEVER GOT THE ITEM I PAID FOR AND ORDERED THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.

All in all, I spent a combined total of 5 phone calls spanning 2 hours of time talking to customer service people who all had different ideas on what had to be done. This is a company that clearly provides inadequate training, overpromises and underdelivers, can't do the little things right, and doesn't do their best to ensure that things get taken care of. Bad speed, no accuracy, below average customer service, and awful business practices and supply chain management. Nobody in their right mind should take a risk with this company. How they are still in business baffles me.

Share Football Fanatics's store rating

Football Fanatics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Football Fanatics is not a merchant member
Football Fanatics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!