Stores > FocalPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review FocalPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Focalprice Best Online Shopping Store

"" Excellent company "
Very Good Products And Very Good Service customer.
" This is my favorite store "

2017-11-21

One of the best shoppong web site

"Focalprice is worth a million stars because it is a reliable and rich site with existing products and is one of the most trusted buying sites."

Very Good Online Store!

"This store has so many opportunities, from them having an active response to all your emails being sent and calls being made, as well as their items in specific. It amazes me that they have a diverse range of products, including rare items you would not be able to find in any other store. Their minimal price range helps so many shoppers and are so cheap indeed! Their discounted plus reduced prices beats any other price range and always are having sales whenever they can! I encourage them to keep up the good work!"

2017-11-21

I'm so glad and i advice anyone to buy from Focalprice

"Oh! am so glad with Focalprice,is one of the amazing sites with good services. i really enjoy buying from this site its offer you :
low prices
easy and convenient purchase
fast and free shipping with good qualitys and also the products same as pictures
quick and excellent service
really i advice you guys to use and try it

2017-11-17

Honest review

"I have been dealing with FocalPrice a couple weeks ago and honestly it's got the best service ever , beside that FocalPrice guarantee getting your product with 0 delivery problems and it has a very good quality products , so i honeslty can't see anything bad in this site
so you should go ana have some products from it .

2017-11-16

Fantastic

""FocalPrice" offers you a lot of product in good prices and with different ways of payment like Pay Pall,Master card Visa...etc"

2017-11-14

Best place to buy

"The site is the best site to buy "

2017-11-01

The site is more than wonderful because I benefited from it a lot and through its wonderful performances

"Through my experience gained from this site. I discovered it was perfect and very successful for site"

2017-10-30

Awesome

"Site is simple and easy to learn.Products are in good condition and quiality is perfect.People in staff are awesome and this is one of best sites to be in contact. Good luck
Juray

2017-10-23

Very good website

"I'm very happy with focalprice , it contains all the products that i want from electronics to clothes and beauty products and with very low prices compared to other websites, i am very impressed."

2017-10-01

I recommend this site

"I made 2 orders at Folcapice.
I am not at all disappointed with my purchases (2 cell phones) in 5 days at home + tracked the package at each stage of the routing.
I had some concerns about the safety and the guarantee of receiving my products.
Nothing to say, they are Nine of Neuf !! I had asked for some information and the answer was the next day.
Very good value for money. I will most definitely order from them!

2017-09-29

Focalprice

""Focalprice is one of the best sites in the world in terms of professionalism and is my favorite site"

2017-09-28

the best web site

"FocalPrice is of my favorite websites because of its good reputation "

2017-09-26

Amazing Website

"FocalPrice gives to their customers a special facilities and promotions.
I am an old customer of this website, I have never had problems with them.
On the contrary, I receive occasional gifts, they are very kind with their customers.
For them the customer is a king !! ^^

2017-08-28

My Experience with FocalPrice

"it was 2 weeks ago when i bought my product from FocalPrice , and it was a good Exprecience with The Qualitty of The product , i Advice all Buyers To Use this website , They will Like it . "

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!