M-F: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm PT

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-24

Great Seller!

"No complaints at all. Purchase, shipping and handling worked out great. Really like machine"

2018-04-22

Fitness Superstore was terrific

" The Octane machine that I purchased came in perfect condition. Like brand new. I saved at least 70% off of retail. Tim, the owner, was responsive and reliable. I can’t say enough good things about this experience."

2018-04-10

Best customer service ever!!

"Highly recommend Fitness Superstore. The sales rep was superb. All of the staff worked to make this purchase happen. They were honest and provided a great buying experience. "

2018-03-07

Precor amt

"Excellent contact back. Super easy to get a hold of. Little issue regarding delivery, but they worked with me and everything worked out. "

2018-02-08

Great experience

"I got an abdominal machine on discount from black Friday shopping -- giving me a super low price, since their prices are already great. Product came like new, have had no problems, and that's all she wrote! I use the machine every other day and will definitely be shopping with these guys when I need more equipment! "

2018-01-19

Good Customer Service

"Had a problem with a fitness machine I purchased a few years ago from Fitness Superstore and called them for service advice. Josue diagnosed the problem over the phone, sent me the schematics for the machine and a link for the replacement battery. He also told me he would talk me through the install if I needed help. Installed the new battery and machine works great. Saved me a service call and some $$$$ for sure!

Thank you Josue and Fitness Superstore!

2018-01-17

Great experience and will definitely recommend Fitness Superstore.

"Our equipment came when promised and the delivery crew was very accommodating."

2018-01-03

Quick response

"Octane 4700 received on time and as expected, however it was missing the mat I had ordered. I emailed Fitness Superstore about this issue and requested a refund. I received a response in 12 minutes that they had processed my refund and offered any further assistance. Awesome!"

2018-01-02

Super service and equipment

"great service and the equipment works perfectly"

2017-12-27

Just terrific!

" This is my third significant purchase from the fitness superstore and that would make it my third terrific experience! The selection super and the condition of the equipment is immaculate! My previous two purchases over the last 36 months I’ve been super functional and dependable and the new piece of equipment is truly immaculate! Many thanks to the fitness superstore for continually dependable products and service!"

2017-12-17

Enjoying my remanufactured versa climber SM

"Ordering process was professional and easy
Arrived as expected
Paid for assembly in room of choice
All went well
Love the machine

2017-12-15

Precor Elliptical

"Ordered a refurbished Precor elliptical. It looks great and works perfectly. Very pleased with my purchase."

2017-12-07

Sweet Precor T-Mill

"ordered a 946i PreCor Treadmill, this thing looks fantastic - It was super easy to assemble and works like a new machine. Very Happy with this purchase it is a beast and the price was right too - "

2015-10-21

"Ordered a Refurb Bowflex Revolution home gym from Fitness Superstore. Took some time (as expected and stated on their web page) for delivery- about 3-4 weeks - but product came fully assembled to my door as ordered. On arrival a few problems were noted, a grating sound on one side of the machine, a few breaks in the material of the knee pads and a broken 40 lb weight, few scratches during shipment. Otherwise the machine looked new. Within 3 days of alerting fitness superstore of these issues, they had a very knowledgeable repair service man come to my house ( I believe they contract with local repair teams where you live) and fix everything. I did purchase the warranty service for a couple hundred dollars that covers this machine for several years and would recommend this as it has already paid for itself. Now the machine works great, no issues and I am already meeting some of the fitness goals I had set out to accomplish after a month of use. Plus, I got the machine at a great price (saved over a $1000 from what I would have paid for a new product at bowflex). Overall a great experience, the fitness superstore team is responsive and really seem to care about their customers. Highly recommend if you are looking to save some cash on expensive workout equipment. I will be purchasing from them again."

2015-01-04

"Bought a Cybex Arc-Trainer 750A from these guys on 12012014 for delivery to my home in Dallas. They charged my credit card that day for item ($4K+) and emailed to request measurements and pictures of all entry ways and any staircase that the machine had to traverse for installation. I took pictures and measurements and sent them the info same day. Easy install. Asked them for a delivery date several times -- NO replies. Two weeks passed, finally got an email that first person was fired and new person was now handling the order. Still no delivery date. Finally, countless calls and emails later -- after 3 weeks from charging my credit card -- they finally gave a delivery date of Christmas Eve, which did not happen. No calls, no followups. Finally, after more calls from me, they scheduled delivery on Jan 3, 2015 (Saturday). Would not commit to a delivery window. Sat around until 2pm for them to show. BUT, they were short 2 out of 4 people required to take 450lb machine upstairs and install it AND they were missing parts from the order! VERY frustrating. After hauling it all the way in the house and THEN realizing they should have had two more people, they had to haul it back out. The delivery team had no clue the machine was to be installed on 2nd floor. None of the measurements and pictures, etc. had been shared/communicated down the line by the order handler. The delivery team had no idea items were missing from the order processed and paid for 5 weeks earlier. Absolutely terrible service from this company. The absolute worst online shopping experience I've had in over 15 years. "

Share Fitness Superstore, Inc.'s store rating