Stores > Fitness Repair Parts
  • Fitness Repair

636.634.2202
      636.272.2660

Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Repair Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Don't use!

"Not only did they send the wrong part we had to pay a minimum along with shipping. When called to let them know what part we needed she immediately said it was no longer available. Wasn't told this first time I called. Quite the scam they've got going!"

2017-08-18

Complete scam website!

"went thru their website to find the exact make and model part I needed. They sent wrong part. Would not accept a return without charging me a 20% "re-stocking fee...on the wrong part! Made me send several pics to their "investigators" which clearly showed they sent the wrong item. Didn't matter, the investigators drag you along with email after email wanting more pics...even wanted a pic of me measuring the part and a pic of me measuring the machine so they could see "the exact measurement of how far off it was". (it was 18" off) Ridiculous. Called Visa and did a chargeback.

2017-08-15

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

"Purchased a power cord for my Stairmaster 4600PT that is used in my home (i.e. no 220 volt line). The power cord sent has a 220 plug and thus will not work in my house. I called to ask to return and replace and was told for my $133.00 purchase, I would only receive $60.00 back with restocking fees and return charges. They sent the wrong item but I have to pay for the mistake. Customer service was horrible and I will be calling Stairmaster to complain and recommend that they never do business with this company again. Awful. If you order assume you won't be able to return or get a replacement if the part if defective - all this company cares about is getting your money not in providing you a quality, valid part. Stay away!!

2017-07-19

send wrong part - nightmare since then

"send wrong part and its a nightmare to get replacement or refund. Instead of original part they send cheap Chinese copy that does not fit. Delay tactics, phone always buys. request more and more information but never refund. will explore legal; actions.
Avoid!

2017-04-27

Too bad zero stars isn't an option

"I was happy to initially find parts for my older elliptical on their website and supposedly "in stock". Two and a half weeks later, my order is still in an "order received" status and no updates from them."

2017-04-18

Faulty Treadmill Motor

"Ordered a treadmill motor. The motor was faulty, but, did not realize it until after replacing all other electronic parts (ordered through a different company). Was told they could not exchange part because it was after 15 days. I explained the entire process and was told their computer system will not allow any retirns after 15 days. Asked for a little common sense. They were extremely rude. Avoid this company."

2017-04-03

never shipped "in stock" part

"i ordered a part that was in stock. after a couple weeks without it being shipped, i contacted them. their response was that it was in stock but at an off-site facility and would require 1-2 weeks processing. contacted them again 2 weeks later, same response. After this i contacted them weekly for an update. same response. i finally cancelled my order after 2 months of this. ridiculous. "

2017-04-03

Horrible Company - buyer beware - do not buy

"Purchased a part that didn't work and went to return it and they claim they are charging me 50% to take it back. Rip off. How does a company like that do business. The part didn't work. I am not going to pay for a part that didn't work and get a 50% refund."

2017-03-29

Restocking fee

"Don't expect you money back if you try to RMA or return it. They will hit you with a 50% restocking fee.

Avoid this company.

2017-03-07

Rip off

"Never dealt with a company that would not warranty their product after 3 days!!
Waited 3 months for a treadmill motor and when I received the motor all the plastic parts were completely broken.

2016-12-09

Horrible Experience and Ripped Off

"WARNING!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They treated me SO poorly. They sent me the wrong part and when I returned it, they waited 2 months before returning only "some" of my money. They called it a restocking fee. They are thieves, pure and simple. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! THEY HAVE VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO CREDIBILITY.

SUSAN M. SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE A CORPORATE HEAD OR OWNER, ONLY SHARE HOLDERS, SO THEY CAN TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS AS BADLY AS THEY WANT AND NO ONE CARES BECAUSE THERE IS NO OWNER. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD FROM THIER OWN MOUTHS. HERE IS YOUR WARNING!! DO USE THEM... ANY PLACE ELSE BUT FITNESS REPAIR PARTS.

2016-11-17

Received incorrect part & charged restocking fee + outrageous shippng

"I ordered a replacement Power Adaptor for an older model IronMan elliptical. The website did not have the power adaptor specs but indicated that would work for my specific model. I was hesitant to buy it because it was $29! with $15 S&H but without it the machine didn't work I didn't get a preference for cheaper S&H. When I got it, it appeared different from my old adaptor but I tried it assuming it would work - it didn't. I then spoke with one of the repairmen listed on my receipt but they charge $75 to look at it! I then found out that the unit did not have to correct voltage/amp power as my old adaptor. I sent an email back to customer service & they could not verify the power specs required but would only return $14 of the $44 I paid - charging a "standard" restocking fee + I need to pay to ship it back. I then found the exact model of the power adaptor I was trying to replace on Amazon for $5 + $5 S&H - should have gone there first. "

2016-08-30

Tricked!!!!!

"I will not order another item from this company. I gave them 1 star only because that is the lowest this site will allow. I ordered handles for my weight machine equipment and only received 1 handle. After talking to customer service she stated they are sold by the each. Their website does not give a clear description but there are 3 pictures showing the handles and all 3 pictures show 2 handles, which is the amount needed for the machine. I paid over $17.00 for standard shipping and after feeling tricked I wanted to return the one handle. I paid over $52.00 shipping and all and after their re-stocking fee I would be refunded $28.00. I would not recommend this company for any reason. This is the first review I have ever written for anything, but feel like people should know before ordering what they are dealing with."

2016-04-29

Never again!

"I will never order from this place again. They sell substandard quality merchandise and do not stand behind it. I ordered 2 wheels for my elliptical machine, and upon receipt I noticed they were not quite the same as the ones I was replacing, even though I chose the part from the diagram of my machine on their web site (same diagram as in my owner's manual). The wheels began to fall apart on the second use, making the machine unusable. They did accept a return and replaced the wheels (after 29 days) WITH THE EXACT SAME ITEM!! The replacement wheels fell apart just like the first ones did (like I told them would happen), but they refused to accept a return the second time. I disputed the item with my credit card issuer and eventually got my money back (minus what I had to pay for shipping), despite their incredulous attempts to fight it the whole way. They used threatening intimidation tactics to keep me from disputing it, but after nearly 6 months of fighting it with a lot of documentation, an arbitrator ruled in my favor. ALWAYS pay with a credit card and document everything. They will never see another dime of my money. I gave them a 1 star rating only because it wouldn't let me select zero."

2016-03-28

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"I place an order on their website following the instructions as to how to get the right part. Put the model and serial #. When I got the part it was the WRONG one. I called to returned it, and on top of sending the wrong one want to charge a -re-stocking fee, they will not send a return label, meaning you have to pay AGAIN to send it back, they charge me over $15 for shipping and handling. This people and not in the business for customer satisfaction, they are scammers. They mail you the wrong part and still making money on returns. "

Share Fitness Repair Parts's store rating

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member
Fitness Repair Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!