Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Best Customer Service

"Troy at Fitness Factory Outlet provided the best customer service I've experienced measured both through responsiveness and willingness to help a customer out.

5 stars, would do business again.

2017-12-12

"We ordered several pieces of weight Equipment through FFO and are 100% pleased with the customer service, ordering experience and quality of the equipment! Will be ordering through FFO in the future!!!"

2017-12-12

Easy shopping

"The website was totally easy to navigate. They have a lot of variety. I found just what I needed."

2017-12-11

Recommended if you're fine with 1990s style processing and delivery.

"Placed my order on 11/27/17. Was told on 12/4/17 the product is not carried in stock and was on order by the manufacturer. Also told it would be in by the end of the week and i would be notified. Writing this review on 12/11/17, never got a notification and when i called i was told the product was at the port in California and would be shipping by the end of the week. Its been two weeks and my order still haven't been shipped or 11 business days because their going to get on here and try to justify their b.s. Two star for price and equipment brand. If you want professionalism or customer service go else where. I should have took those other reviews about their poor delivery and customer service seriously."

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“You have every right to be upset but please understand the process. Nobody stocks Powertec at their location...Everyone drop ships the product so when you ordered it was in stock thru Powertec. We sent them 30+ orders that day and in the midst of all those orders and other dealer's orders the product became sold out. Powertec tells us this info 2 days later. Every conversation after that is us simply relaying what Powertec tells us to tell you. It is completely out of our hands and any other dealers hands. You can buy direct from Powertec and you would still have the same issue and you would pay 15% more. We are not trying to hide anything and we already offered to refund your money. We are not holding it hostage and I will refund your order after this response being that you are so unhappy you felt it necessary to act like we are some shady company.”

2017-12-11

The best prices

"Ordering was easy . Prices Perfect. No issues with shipping and equipment was as advertised !!"

2017-12-08

Absolutely WONDERFUL to work with!!

"They were phenominal! Fantastic pricing, quick and courteous delivery. Provided some great advice on eliminating the oil smell that comes on new rubber weights. They recommended taking the weights outside and washing them with soap and water and allowing them to air dry. Everything arrived in perfect condition directly drop-shipped from manufacturer. The sales process was smooth and they answered every question I threw at them.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Great customer service.

2017-12-05

FFO stands for.....

"Fricken Fantastic Outstanding. Always great customer service and prices."

2017-11-28

Great machine, great service!

"The Body Solid EXM3000LPS arrived on time and in great shape. Thanks Tony for the help in selecting this machine. It will help with all I need and then some."

2017-11-27

ease of use

"Everything was great ordering online from your website. "

2017-11-24

SLOW PROCESSING

"Took a week to get my order out the door. Ridiculous!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Dear Charles..
I am sorry you think it took too long however it took 3 business days to get your order out the door. You ordered on a Friday night which means Monday is the 1st business day. It shipped Wednesday...( 3 business days) however due to the holiday we were unable to email you the tracking until Friday the 4th business day. Weekends do not count nor does Thursday a national Holiday. I have no idea why you are claiming 1 week, when it is clearly not the case.”

2017-11-24

pleasant transaction

"Tony at fitness factory outlet is personable and helpful. The prices are the best I have found."

2017-11-18

Consistently great place

"I am a repeat customer for FFO, and they always have the best prices you can find anywhere! The shipping is fast and free. In this case I bought a Powertec P-CLS16 leg sled and, unlike some recent purchases of other fitness equipment at other places, it came INCREDIBLY WELL PACKED and on a wooden pallet.
The leg sled itself is, of course, new, so I can't comment on long-term reliability, but it appears to be a very well-engineered BEAST, suitable even for commercial duty, so it should be plenty good for my basement. Note that some places are still selling the older models P-CLS14. FFO has the latest models.

2017-11-18

Amazing Black Friday sale

"Can’t believe we were able to get the full gym for such an amazing price!"

2017-11-16

Great Service

"After researching for the best deal on a set of dumbbells I found Fitness Factory Outlet.  After I had a very candid online chat with Troy I placed my order! Great experience!

2017-11-15

Great sales team.

"Worked with Troy on a purchase for our community non-profit site. Dealing with a limited budget Troy worked with us to get the machines we wanted. Very accommodating and patient!"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.