Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status
      122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.

Hands Down... THE BEST!

"I will be ordering from Tony and his team. Very smooth transaction!. Looking forward to my new Powertec gym.! "

awesome service !!

"ordered my dumbells and had them in my gym in about 10 days. will order againĀ "

Terrible delivery time

"I want to start off by saying that Troy was very hospitable over the phone. I expressed to him my concerns and he listened. I put in my order on 2/26/18 and did not receive a tracking number until 7 days later and that was after calling in twice because I received no notification email like I was promised. Troy could not tell me exactly when the product was shipped but he did give me the number to the freight company that they use. They finally gave me a tracking number and it said my delivery windows was from 3/8-3/9. I called to check the status turns out the package is not being deliver on 3/8 or 3/9. I was told to expect it next week. This transaction took too long to ship and deliver. I have ordered fitness equipment from other sites and they shipped via fed ex and I received my packages on time(at least by following week) and received tracking no more than two days after purchase. Troy was ok but their shipping method is not the most convenient. Still waiting on my package. Hope that it comes soon. "

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2018

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Im very sorry it took as long as it did but you are not making a fair comparison. Had you ordered something smaller that is able to ship Fedex, it literally ships the next day, but you didn't. You ordered a home gym that is too large to ship via anything but freight truck. Freight shipments take much longer becasue they are palletized, shrink wrapped, and so on. Even the mighty Amazon projects 7 to 10 business days for freight deliveries. We've been at this for 20+ yrs...Nobody could have gotten this machine to you any faster, especially not for free!
Again, Im sorry you felt it was too long and even sorrier you felt the experience was worth 2 stars.
I will try to make it up on your next order as long as it isn't freight!

"I had two specific pieces of equipment I needed - a power rack and an adjustable bench. The obstacle I faced was (still is!) a low ceiling in my basement gym. After an exhaustive internet search, I found the Body Solid rack and Body Solid bench. Both pieces of equipment perfectly fit my needs. I then found Fitness Factory, which offered the very best price plus free delivery. Win win. I'm really impressed with myself that I found these guys!"

Body Solid Power Rack

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Troy, he was super helpful and kind in responding to my questions along with the rack itself being of very high quality. The delivery man was also polite in his duties, I would recommend any fitness enthusiasts shopping this store."

"Like the shipping 3 to 5 days. We will see if it happens. Easy checkout."

Our Kettlebells finally have a home!!

"As the collection of kettlebells grew at my private personal training studio, the need for a better organization system became necessary. Our first shelving set arrived last week that we purchased here. Because of the quality and ease of ordering we are doing a second shopping set. Thanks for being so great to work with!"

Awesome customer service

"I ordered an x mark bench with leg and preacher attachment, on a Friday and by Wednesday I want heard anything besides an order confirmation. I called the number in the email I had and somebody picked up instantly and was super helpful, told what was going on explained when I would get my tracking info and did all this while their building was flooded. The packaged arrived ahead of tracking time and was complete.. will be buying from them again!!"

"Great equipment at affordable prices "

Great place to Shop!

"Super Fast Shipping and great guys to work with. Really know their products."

Professional Service

"I spoke with both Tony and Troy at length regarding my Powertec equipment. I received the best deal from them. It shipped when they said it would and I received it quickly and without any suprises. I will definitely buy from them again in the future."

Thanks, Todd!

"Awesome service and wide selection of items at great pricing!"

great price and delivered as promised

"I ordered a Body solid weight rack along with a body solid hex dumbbell set. They offered the best price I could find (at a reputable merchant). Delivery took a little longer than I expected at approximately 2 weeks which is why i rated 4 instead of 5 stars, but it was right after Thanksgiving which is a busier time of the year for deliveries/shipments. If i could I would have gone with 4.5 stars."

"Would be nice to have an avg shipment time table on the website."

Almost 30 days and still not delivered

"This company uses UPS. UPS shipped this within 30 miles of my home. Kept it for 4 days then shipped back for no reason. UPS never explained what they did. Only order this if the company promises not to use UPS."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.