122 S West End Blvd
    Quakertown, PA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10

2018-09-22

Great customer service

"Always stocked and always responsive!"

2018-09-20

Excellent sales and service

"Excelent sales and service from "Tony" (the owner) on my purchase. They offer competitive pricing and superior after sale support. Would recommend Fitness Factory Outlet to anyone looking for gym equipment."

2018-09-20

Needs improvement with Order Tracking / Customer Service / Updating Website!

"Ordered WB-MP-16 with add on Arm Curl Accessory, I wait a week for an email with tracking info. No email so I call and talk Tony
(Calls you brother alot, strange) and he tells me oh check your email I've sent to you days ago.
(Mind you as we are talking the email magicly appears LOL) Tiny also informs me oh by the way Brother we the Arm Curl Accessory is on backorder but no worries it will be in stock in a month. I say to him that doesn't work for me, and maybe in the future they (the company) could update the website before make my purchase saving me the utter headache of waiting and or refund. "Tony tells me oh that's hard to do" as I say to myself damn it's 2018 and updating a website is hard. Long story short, it may be less stress on the consumer to call first be completing your purchase to insure the accuracy of the company website stock level. Initial payment 9/11/18 received multi press on 9/19/18 and still waiting on the remaining order..... Stay classy BROTHER...!

2018-09-13

Powertec Workbench Levergym WB-LS16

"Excellent Powertec Workbench Levergym WB-LS16 Fitness Factory Outlet"

2018-09-08

Best deals around!

"I have been building a home gym for the last 2 years. These are the best deals I have seen and you can't beat free shipping on weight sets!"

2018-09-07

Powertec

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

2018-09-06

"Fast response time, great prices, well-documented product pages"

2018-09-05

Large selection of items

"Good experience . Large selection of items."

2018-09-03

Easy to use, excellent price.

"I came to the website to order a piece of fitness equipment and the process was seamless. Found exactly what I wanted at a price better than what I saw from other websites. The ordering process was quick and easy. Thank you, Fitness Factory Outlet!"

2018-09-01

Gym Mats

"Hopefully the 1/2 inch gym mats I purchase are as good a quality as the previous items I have purchased. Easy check out and always appreciate free shipping! "

2018-08-30

Awesome!

"Super kind sales staff. Low price on product with no tax and free shipping. Great for a all finder! "

2018-08-28

Excellent company!

"This is an excellent company with terrific customer service. When I messed up my order inadvertently, Tony called to get it right even though it was completely my fault. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. This is a great company and I would recommend them and definitely do business with them again. "

2018-08-28

Great selection, fast delivery, great price!

"We wanted to upgrade our treadmill. FFO had a good selection and price range and we love our treadmill! They delivered it and set it up in a few days."

2018-08-27

Great Store

"Website was easy to navigate. Prices are stellar and shipping was very fast. Thank you!"

2018-08-27

FAST SHIPPING! Great Service!

"I ordered on Sunday night and just got confirmation that it will be here Wednesday! AMAZING! Tony was helpful and made the process easy. This was our second time ordering from Fitness Factory Outlet and we have been happy with both transactions."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.