122 S West End Blvd
    Quakertown, PA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Customer service: 8.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.44/10
2018-05-11

Great products!

"I bought multiple items from here and they are great."

2018-05-10

Good prices, helpful service

"Everything was good dealing with Troy. Even helped me out with an extra discount. Will use again"

2018-05-04

Excellent

"I have bought a plate set and some better clips from this sight. Price was reasonable and the free shipping is always a treat. Now on to buying a better/sturdier bar than what I own now."

2018-05-02

Great Experience, even better price!

"Tony was great to work with. Kept me informed. Price was fantastic. Service was great. The Fitness Factory is my go-to place!"

2018-04-26

I wanted it, they had it! BOOM!

"I like that they ask for you to be home to SIGN for your merchandize and don't curbside your product and peel off. I can't wait to receive my lat attachment so I make me some GAINZ!!! "

2018-04-26

Best price and free shipping

"I was looking for a 6 ft. barbell that would fit on a standard squat rack.  Surprisingly, this was not as easy as it sounds as a 6 ft bar only has 46” between the collars and do not fit.  I stumbled onto this site and found the Troy barbell with 51” between the collars.  I checked other websites including Amazon and found Fitness Factory Outlet had the best price with free shipping.  Yay!"

2018-04-25

Good price, good service, good product.

"Fitness factory outlet had the best price on the web plus free shipping. The equipment arrived promptly in good condition, the shipper called to arrange a delivery window at our convenience and they arrived well within the 2 hour time slot. The equipment was well packed and in good condition."

2018-04-06

P-LM16 Lateral Pulldown

"Everything was great! Had delivery in 6 days. Machine was simple to assemble but make sure you have two people if you’re adding the optional stack as I did. Assembly took about 2 hours. This machine is awesome. I and my wife are very pleased with it. It operates smoothly and saves us a day from having to beat the crowd at the gym. The great part is even though I will reach the 200 lb on the weight stack soon, I can add more weight on the weight horn. Love it. "

2018-04-05

Super Easy & the BEST prices

"The best pricing I found for the inversion table and the FREE shipping is GREAT! "

2018-03-28

Best ever

"Glad  to get 2in dumbbells set don’t have to buy 1 in very happy thanks for having them"

Good service as always.

"Asked for recommendation on longer lifting strap to avoid "slippage" while doing cable rows. Didn't have one in the showroom, but knew what to order. Shipped to my home--got it in a few days, despite blizzard. Good job. "

Amazing Pricing and Service

"I was able to speak with someone on a Sunday thru chat and then again by phone. Hard to find that type of service in this day and age. Kudos to Fitness Factory Outlet!"

Easy to Use!

"Great website to find things and best pricing anywhere!"

2018-03-23

Customer Delight!

"I could not have been more pleased with the level of knowledge and customer service from Fitness Factory Outlet. Troy and Tony there were terrific to work with and you can tell they really look to put the customer first!"

2018-03-14

Hands Down... THE BEST!

"I will be ordering from Tony and his team. Very smooth transaction!. Looking forward to my new Powertec gym.! "

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.