Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.
2018-01-10

Almost 30 days and still not delivered

"This company uses UPS. UPS shipped this within 30 miles of my home. Kept it for 4 days then shipped back for no reason. UPS never explained what they did. Only order this if the company promises not to use UPS."

2018-01-09

Up front professional and courteous

"Troy responded with a email for same day if contact and then Tony did multiple legethy phone calls and talked us through all the pluses and minuses. And then, they really gave a great price and follow through. Could not have asked for more or a more professional and pleasant experience "

2018-01-05

Amazing People

"Great people and great pricing!"

2018-01-04

Worth the wsit

"Troy and I have been going back and forth. I tried my best to get the best price out there and I think Troy has done that. He explained why he couldn’t do better. I am a disabled vet with limited resources. "

2018-01-02

Easy to work with and best prices online

"Tony at FitnessFactoryOutlet.com helped me secure and awesome machine, at the best price!

2017-12-25

Hopeing for good delivery

"Ordering process was easy and account set up. Hopefully delivery goes just as well. Thanks "

SantaPoppy's Avatar

Red Rock, Texas
2017-12-23

Great Store, Great Customer Service

"To do manufacturer back log, I had to wait a bit for delivery but I have to give credit to the Fitness Factory Outlet crew as they were able to complete my order and get it to me 5 days prior to Christmas. A special shout out to Tony for taking care of his customers and kudos to the entire Fitness Factory Outlet crew! On a side note. Thanks to Daylight Shipping as they took care of the product and provided a timely, safe and secure delivery to me in Texas."

2017-12-22

So far it’s been ok.

"So far it’s been ok. I was told I would have the gym I ordered before Christmas but it hasn’t even shipped yet. Now most likely I won’t get it by Christmas. "

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2017

“Hey Chris,
Sorry it has been so slow. Manufacturers are really far behind for drop shipments this year. Your order did ship yesterday however. Tracking is in your account panel.
Troy ”

2017-12-16

EXCELLENT LIVE CHAT

"Though I was hoping to receive a discount on a particular item, Sean was professional and helpful in explaining that they could not further discount the item. Wishing everyone at Fitness Factory Outlet the best of the holiday season and record breaking sales to bring in a prosperous New Year!"

2017-12-15

Outstanding experience!!!!

"First...my leg press was delivered pretty quick. Customer service from the company and the delivery company was TOP NOTCH! The package was in great condition when it arrived. I never purchased from Fitness Factory before but I will absolutely purchase from them again. Last but not least....the price was one of the cheapest on the market. I looked for weeks before I purchased. No TAX or delivery fee. I am extremely pleased!"

2017-12-13

Best Customer Service

"Troy at Fitness Factory Outlet provided the best customer service I've experienced measured both through responsiveness and willingness to help a customer out.

5 stars, would do business again.

2017-12-12

"We ordered several pieces of weight Equipment through FFO and are 100% pleased with the customer service, ordering experience and quality of the equipment! Will be ordering through FFO in the future!!!"

Easy shopping

"The website was totally easy to navigate. They have a lot of variety. I found just what I needed."

Excellence service

"Excellent service. Initially I did not get a confirmation but when I call the company they explained I had mistyped my email address. They corrected my email and sent me a tracking #. I got my order in 4 days. Thanks"

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Customer did not receive order receipt because they spelled their email incorrectly while ordering. Issue resolved after she called and asked about order. I would hope this 2 star review is updated by customer for obvious reasons.”

2017-12-11

Recommended if you're fine with 1990s style processing and delivery.

"Placed my order on 11/27/17. Was told on 12/4/17 the product is not carried in stock and was on order by the manufacturer. Also told it would be in by the end of the week and i would be notified. Writing this review on 12/11/17, never got a notification and when i called i was told the product was at the port in California and would be shipping by the end of the week. Its been two weeks and my order still haven't been shipped or 11 business days because their going to get on here and try to justify their b.s. Two star for price and equipment brand. If you want professionalism or customer service go else where. I should have took those other reviews about their poor delivery and customer service seriously."

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“You have every right to be upset but please understand the process. Nobody stocks Powertec at their location...Everyone drop ships the product so when you ordered it was in stock thru Powertec. We sent them 30+ orders that day and in the midst of all those orders and other dealer's orders the product became sold out. Powertec tells us this info 2 days later. Every conversation after that is us simply relaying what Powertec tells us to tell you. It is completely out of our hands and any other dealers hands. You can buy direct from Powertec and you would still have the same issue and you would pay 15% more. We are not trying to hide anything and we already offered to refund your money. We are not holding it hostage and I will refund your order after this response being that you are so unhappy you felt it necessary to act like we are some shady company.”

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.