Stores > Fishpond.com.au
  • Fishpond.com.au

Voice your opinion! Review Fishpond.com.au by clicking a star below.
2015-08-11

"ordered a $350 purchase a month ago. Has not moved from LA according to tracking for nearly 3 weeks. After many emails trying to get some service from fishpond, all I got was "wait till the date range" from them. Now out of the date range and they are telling me I have to wait ANOTHER 8 business days and then it takes 1-3 business days after that to process a claim. Have also contacted consumer affairs. WORST SITE AND WORST SERVICE. Clearly no phone number available for a reason!
Have since had to purchase another gift and they expect me to wait ANOTHER 3 weeks for a $350 refund?

2015-08-10

"I have been shopping at Fishpond for many years now and I am totally pleased with them. Everything they have sent has been packaged so that none of my purchases have ever been damaged. I even bought some fancy cups & saucers off of them, and because they arrived in perfect condition, I went ahead and ordered the fancy teapot as well. I have bought several large DVD complete sets such as “Morse”, “Rex”, “Monk”, etc. and they are delivered by Australia Post and always on time. I even made a mistake on an order (I am 79 years now) which was completely my error, but after writing to them & explaining that I did not know what I had done, they happily refunded me. I highly recommend Fishpond. Elizabeth"

2015-08-02

"Hi Catherine,

Fishpond has never let me down – not even once and I’ve been shopping with this online store for a number of years,. Many thanks for your excellent service re sales, prices, orders and deliveries. I’ve lost count of the number of people I have recommended your store to.

Patsy.

2015-07-20

"I love Fishpond.com.au! I have been shopping there for more than 10 years and It is always the first online shop I go to for new books and as well as toys as shipping is free, item descriptions are clear, prices are competitive and communication on expected delivery times are excellent. I have recommended Fishpond to everyone I know."

2015-07-20

"I unexpectedly discovered Fishpond and had a great experience dealing with this organisation who I had not come across before. I ordered a CD of Zamfir's Dreaming collection and is arrived quicker than I anticipated in good shape and well packed. More to the point I did not expect to find my CD to be still available but the website more than met my expectations. I will definitely used Fishpond again. And by the way, I am thoroughly enjoying reading the emails they send me about the latest products and prices.
Thank you for the excellent service.

Sydney
2015-07-12

"Fishpond is an excellent online shopping site. It has a wide range of products at great prices with shipping included in the price. Customers are kept up to date on the status of their orders with emails and each order includes a 'tracking' link so the movement of the order can be checked immediately. I've purchased many items from Fishpond including skincare, cosmetics, jewellery, CDs, DVDs, dog grooming products and many, many books. All arrived within the estimated time and in perfect condition. Fishpond is my first stop for online shopping. Highly recommended."

2015-07-10

"I love Fishpond. I love the convenience of having a reliable bookstore right at my fingertips. I have never had a problem with any of my orders. The books arrive in reasonable time, well packaged, in excellent condition and exactly as ordered. An added advantage is receiving emails to tell me when my order has been shipped and from what country so I know when to expect my parcel. I have often recommended Fishpond to my friends and will continue to do so."

2015-07-05

"I have always found Fishpond to be a great source for professional readings and books. Prices are always great, delivery free and reliable. Very few issues and always efficiently and easily dealt with on the rare occasion they occur. I highly recommend their service."

2015-07-03

"I cannot fault their prices, or service. They ship promptly, and package well. For technical or niche books their range can sometimes be limited, or the pricing not as cheap, but for popular or everyday books, DVDs, etc they are certainly one of the first places I look when planning a purchase."

2015-07-01

"I BOUGHT NIKITA 1-4 FROM FISHPOND AND RECEIVED IT ON TIME AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.I RECOMMEND ANY ONE BUYING FROM FISHPOND,THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME AND RELIABLE WITH THEIR DELIVERIES AND YOU GET THE PACKAGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
THANK YOU FISHPOND,HERMAN VISSER.

2015-06-28

"I discovered fishpond by chance years ago and have been shopping there since. I sold a dozen of my uni textbooks and have purchased lots of great items which I couldn't otherwise find instore. Shipping is always prompt (and free) and I've never had a problem."

2015-06-28

"Just recently discovered FishPond while searching for a product that i have been after for some time. Much to my surprise it was vastly cheaper than what i had expected, coming with free shipping aswell!. Delivery came the following week and was neatly packaged in perfect condition.

Overall i am very pleased with the product, the price and the quality service provided by FishPond. I hope to make many more online purchases with FishPond in the future and Highly recommend them to others.

2015-06-28

"I have used Fishpond for some years now and have always been wholly satisfied with the products I have bought. They have arrived in time and good order and have no hesitation in letting my friends know how easy and simple it is to buy online from the Fishpond site. Thank you."

2015-06-26

"I have been buying from Fishpond for a few years and I am always delighted with my purchase. It is a great company and I know that I am going to receive my order in exceptionally good condition. I recommend my friends to purchase from them."

2015-06-20

"I have been buying from Fishpond for years. They always deliver the goods. My purchases arrive in a very reasonable time, given that I live 50klms outside a regional Qld town, and they have always been carefully packed or wrapped. Fishpond prices are also very reasonable - much cheaper than retail prices. Have always found what I was looking for. Very happy customer!"

Share Fishpond.com.au's store rating

Fishpond.com.au is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fishpond.com.au is not a merchant member
Fishpond.com.au does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!