2015-08-21

"Fishpond is a fantastic store who I recomment to anyone. Their service is great, their prices are always competitive and sometimes I even get secvond hand boks from them too. They keep you informed every step of the way and are even willing to take the product back if it is wrong. One of the best companies I have dealt with."

2015-08-21

"I am a huge fan of Fishpond - books are my passion and Fishpond meets me with a broad range, great prices and the option to buy second-hand, as well as prompt and careful packaging and delivery. I have also sold books through Fishpond and made a couple of returns when the book was not what I had expected. Fishpond is my favourite bookshop and I recommend them highly.
Bronwen

2015-08-16

"I love the service of Fishpond. My order has arrived within the time frame they'd given to me.
I won't hesitate to order some more items in the future.

2015-08-11

"ordered a $350 purchase a month ago. Has not moved from LA according to tracking for nearly 3 weeks. After many emails trying to get some service from fishpond, all I got was "wait till the date range" from them. Now out of the date range and they are telling me I have to wait ANOTHER 8 business days and then it takes 1-3 business days after that to process a claim. Have also contacted consumer affairs. WORST SITE AND WORST SERVICE. Clearly no phone number available for a reason!
Have since had to purchase another gift and they expect me to wait ANOTHER 3 weeks for a $350 refund?

2015-08-10

"I have been shopping at Fishpond for many years now and I am totally pleased with them. Everything they have sent has been packaged so that none of my purchases have ever been damaged. I even bought some fancy cups & saucers off of them, and because they arrived in perfect condition, I went ahead and ordered the fancy teapot as well. I have bought several large DVD complete sets such as “Morse”, “Rex”, “Monk”, etc. and they are delivered by Australia Post and always on time. I even made a mistake on an order (I am 79 years now) which was completely my error, but after writing to them & explaining that I did not know what I had done, they happily refunded me. I highly recommend Fishpond. Elizabeth"

2015-08-02

"Hi Catherine,

Fishpond has never let me down – not even once and I’ve been shopping with this online store for a number of years,. Many thanks for your excellent service re sales, prices, orders and deliveries. I’ve lost count of the number of people I have recommended your store to.

Patsy.

2015-07-20

"I love Fishpond.com.au! I have been shopping there for more than 10 years and It is always the first online shop I go to for new books and as well as toys as shipping is free, item descriptions are clear, prices are competitive and communication on expected delivery times are excellent. I have recommended Fishpond to everyone I know."

2015-07-20

"I unexpectedly discovered Fishpond and had a great experience dealing with this organisation who I had not come across before. I ordered a CD of Zamfir's Dreaming collection and is arrived quicker than I anticipated in good shape and well packed. More to the point I did not expect to find my CD to be still available but the website more than met my expectations. I will definitely used Fishpond again. And by the way, I am thoroughly enjoying reading the emails they send me about the latest products and prices.
Thank you for the excellent service.

2015-07-12

"Fishpond is an excellent online shopping site. It has a wide range of products at great prices with shipping included in the price. Customers are kept up to date on the status of their orders with emails and each order includes a 'tracking' link so the movement of the order can be checked immediately. I've purchased many items from Fishpond including skincare, cosmetics, jewellery, CDs, DVDs, dog grooming products and many, many books. All arrived within the estimated time and in perfect condition. Fishpond is my first stop for online shopping. Highly recommended."

2015-07-10

"I love Fishpond. I love the convenience of having a reliable bookstore right at my fingertips. I have never had a problem with any of my orders. The books arrive in reasonable time, well packaged, in excellent condition and exactly as ordered. An added advantage is receiving emails to tell me when my order has been shipped and from what country so I know when to expect my parcel. I have often recommended Fishpond to my friends and will continue to do so."

2015-07-05

"I have always found Fishpond to be a great source for professional readings and books. Prices are always great, delivery free and reliable. Very few issues and always efficiently and easily dealt with on the rare occasion they occur. I highly recommend their service."

2015-07-03

"I cannot fault their prices, or service. They ship promptly, and package well. For technical or niche books their range can sometimes be limited, or the pricing not as cheap, but for popular or everyday books, DVDs, etc they are certainly one of the first places I look when planning a purchase."

2015-07-01

"I BOUGHT NIKITA 1-4 FROM FISHPOND AND RECEIVED IT ON TIME AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.I RECOMMEND ANY ONE BUYING FROM FISHPOND,THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME AND RELIABLE WITH THEIR DELIVERIES AND YOU GET THE PACKAGE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
THANK YOU FISHPOND,HERMAN VISSER.

2015-06-28

"I discovered fishpond by chance years ago and have been shopping there since. I sold a dozen of my uni textbooks and have purchased lots of great items which I couldn't otherwise find instore. Shipping is always prompt (and free) and I've never had a problem."

2015-06-28

"Just recently discovered FishPond while searching for a product that i have been after for some time. Much to my surprise it was vastly cheaper than what i had expected, coming with free shipping aswell!. Delivery came the following week and was neatly packaged in perfect condition.

Overall i am very pleased with the product, the price and the quality service provided by FishPond. I hope to make many more online purchases with FishPond in the future and Highly recommend them to others.

Share Fishpond.com.au's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!