2018-05-10

Horrible! Stay away!

"Absolutely horrible! Don't be fooled by the low prices and free shipping. Ordered item for my daughter's birthday a month in advance. over 20 days later it arrived, but the wrong item. Had to complain multiple times to get the correct item shipped to me. They would only do so if I first shipped back the incorrect item, which takes another 20 days. Then when I sent back item, they refunded my money by mistake instead of sending the item I originally ordered 2 months previous. Needless to say, item did not arrive for my daughter's birthday and this company will NEVER get any business from me in the future!"

2018-02-05

Fraud

"No refund. No delivery. No response. "

2018-01-13

100% Fraud!

"Waiting now for over 4 month for my delivery...no customer service...no refund."

2018-01-04

Absolute fraudsters

"If you're looking to grab a bargain or a rare item from this website, avoid the temptation. I have bought from them twice and been disappointed both times. Shipping times are ridiculous and my latest story will knock your socks off.

For my partner's birthday, I bought him a lockable wooden box that's carved with scroll work, stained and all the jazz he likes, sized perfectly for her nerd hobby Magic; The Gathering. I bought this aaaages ago. Arrived yesterday. Actually, that's not true. What arrived yesterday was a cheap **** black plastic case with no markings at all that you could buy from Bunnings for $40, not the $250 I paid. I hopped onto their website and saw that the fancy-pants one is not there anymore, but they had tried to slip me an el cheapo one without me noticing. Nice, huh?

I cannot get in touch with them because their customer service is so stellar, so have notified PayPal for a refund. Don't bother with these guys. Not worth the aggravation.

2017-08-06

These people are out and out crooks

"These people are out and out crooks
I ordered a DVD for some friends in Australia that was clearly advertised as region 4.
It arrived as region 1, cant play in Australia.
THIS WAS ADVERTISED AS REGION 4 DVD.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

This is their response -
{We regret to advise that this dvd is only available in a Region 1 dvd and you will need a Region free dvd player to be able to view this. Can we suggest that you have a look at the following:
A region free DVD player is needed to play DVD's / Blu-Ray from other regions. However, if the player is not region-free, it can often be unlocked with an unlock code entered via the remote control. This code simply allows the user to change the factory-set configuration flag to another region, or to the special region "0". Once unlocked this way, the DVD player allows the owner to watch DVDs from any region.
Please contact the manufacturer of your DVD player directly, as they would be the best people to advise you if your model of DVD player can indeed be unlocked.}

2017-07-11

What a scam! Terrible, terrible customer service.

"I ordered a 3 pack of Meridian yeast extract (similar to Vegemite or Marmite) from Fishpond at the end of March. I waited and waited for it to arrive, and long after the estimated arrival date, I contacted them and told them it never showed up. I asked if they could send it again or refund me, and I never heard anything back.

Since then, I've sent them 3 or 4 messages asking about the order, and I haven't heard back from anyone about any of my messages! The last message I sent just demanded a refund. It's not even a whole lot of money that I spent on a package that never showed up, but at this point it's the principle of it - I shouldn't have to pay for something I never got.

I'm honestly kind of nervous that they have my card information. It seems like they're a scam, and I'm tempted to contact the better business bureau.

2017-04-28

They take your money, they don't send the product, then they don't refund your money!

"1st incident, I purchased my daughter a Jamie Oliver Cd set, after 6 weeks, nothing arrived, we emailed them and they told us they didn't have it in stock, and after 2 months they refunded our money.
2nd incident, I purchased a little Playmobil motor for my grandson 2 months ago, after we emailed them, they said wait another 8 days, we waited and nothing arrived, after we emailed them that the motor still hadn't arrived, they replied to wait another 7 days, and the 7 days have gone, they haven't refunded our money and we have sent more than 10 emails, which they haven't replied to!!

2016-06-28

Poorest cutsomer service I have ever experienced!

"I ordered 6 dinner plates, 6 side plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs out of a dinnerware range advertised on fishpond.com.au only to return from holiday to a number of emails from them explaining that a number of my ordered items were unavailable and that a refund had been issued. I was advised to check back in the future for availability of my refunded items only to find that they had been re-advertised at a higher price. I re-ordered the refunded items and a week later checked to see if my order had been dispatched, which it hadn't. I then searched for the items again, to see them advertised at a lesser price again (after paying an additional $8 per item than the current price). I was advised that if I were to cancel the order that had not yet been packed or shipped, that I would incur a 17% re-stocking fee!! This seems unethical and borderline criminal. I am so annoyed, not only will I ever purchase from fishpond.com.au again, I will be telling anyone I come in to contact with about this appalling experience. As an online homewares trader myself, I could never imagine doing this to my customers and if I did, I wouldn't expect to be in business for long!
I have spent the last 4 days trying to correspond and negotiate with fishpond.com.au's "customer service team" and all I am doing is running around in circles and being given a standard template response - so impersonal and ineffective - but I guess this is their ploy to have you just give up! Well I have news fishpond, I won't give up! I have been requesting contact from a Manager which has gone blatantly ignored. Save yourself the headache and avoid buying fro this company at all costs!!

2015-09-15

"I have purchased books from Fishpond a few times and have had excellent service. Very easy to order too. I am surprised at all the different stocks you can buy from Fishpond even though I have only purchased books so far. Highly recommend Fishpond to all my friends.
Vickie

2015-09-05

"I have found many things that I haven't found elsewhere. Great service and I love how the price includes shipping. I've also easily sold a few items on there. I definitely recommend Fishpond."

2015-08-30

"I had a fabulous transaction. Good prices. Great communication. Fast delivery. Customer service focussed follow up. I highly recommend Fishpond.com."

2015-08-28

"Such a great variety of everything at good prices. Excellent customer service if something is not right. "

2015-08-23

"Excellent quick service highly recommend"

2015-08-21

"Fishpond is a fantastic store who I recomment to anyone. Their service is great, their prices are always competitive and sometimes I even get secvond hand boks from them too. They keep you informed every step of the way and are even willing to take the product back if it is wrong. One of the best companies I have dealt with."

2015-08-21

"I am a huge fan of Fishpond - books are my passion and Fishpond meets me with a broad range, great prices and the option to buy second-hand, as well as prompt and careful packaging and delivery. I have also sold books through Fishpond and made a couple of returns when the book was not what I had expected. Fishpond is my favourite bookshop and I recommend them highly.
Bronwen