Stores > First Security Services
  • First Security

Voice your opinion! Review First Security Services by clicking a star below.
2018-01-04

Highly Recommendable

"First Security is our security provider, and every time we contact them for security guard services, they are able to help us, and we love them. They're incredibly nice and are always able to provide wonderful services even at the last minute. They have one of the best and the most reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend them!"

2017-12-27

Great service

"The service I received from FSS was exceptional. They provided me with x4 guards within the hour & great rates!!!
We completed the project on time without any security issues to the new buildings towards the finishing stages; I look forward to working with you in the future on other projects. I will be recommending your services to my colleagues and contacts. A+ Service.

2017-11-28

Highly recommendable

"Very very satisfied with the service provided by security officers. Excellent crew and extremely professional in all areas!!"

2017-09-18

We most appreciate you

"I am writing to let you know that our communities are extremely happy with your services. We most appreciate the personal attention you have given our clients over these many years and the communication link that is always open for questions, comments, and suggestions."

2017-08-16

Very secure

"Very secure and fun environment. The working hours are somewhat reasonable with little benefits. I’m so happy and proud to work with this company."

2017-07-28

Very competitive

"We manage various kinds of properties all around the city, I was never disappointed when I needed security service, even if we called the last minute. Their rates are very competitive and the service is personal. I highly recommend them."

2017-06-06

Feel very safe

"I highly recommend First Security Services! They are very knowledgeable and know what they are doing. I feel very safe because they are here. Thanks First Security Services!"

2017-05-30

Amazing company

"First Security Services is an amazing company. We control traffic and keep drivers safe while construction workers make our roads safer."

2017-04-18

Best service

"If you are in need of security guard services, then First Security Services is the one for you. They offer event security guards and security guards for parties."

2017-03-16

Responsive to any concerns

"We have utilized First Security Services for over 8 years in four homes and have always found them to be responsive to any concerns. A number of our neighbors have switched to First Security Services based upon our recommendation."

2017-02-15

Always nice

"We have had First Security Services for many years at our home and business. They are very knowledge and we get notified quickly and professionally when any problem raises. Always nice and polite on the phone. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."

2017-01-04

Best in home security

"I have had nothing but good things to say about First Security Service, the best in home security. They consistently deliver exceptional service and we are happy to have them as our home protection company."

2016-12-16

Very reliable

"We are very happy as a customer. Service has been very reliable for the many years we've had the services and First Security Service has been very responsive and helpful. We can always feel our house is safe when we're not home. Thank you First Security Service."

2016-11-25

Great one to work

"This is the great one to work. I have been working with First Security Services for the past 2 years. They are extremely professional and nice as well. I highly recommend First Security Service."

2016-10-17

Professional

"Very happy with the level of services your company has provided for our properties. Your Security Officers are very professional and very helpful."

Share First Security Services's store rating

First Security Services is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

First Security Services is not a merchant member
First Security Services does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!