Stores > Firmoo
  • Firmoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review Firmoo by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Agnes is amazing!

"Agnes is such a sweetheart, best customer service experience I’ve ever had! If I could give more stars I would! "

2017-11-09

Excellent service

"Website offered a far better selection of budget large frames (53-19-145 and 54-21-148) than most online sites. Ordered 2 pair on BOGO free sale for my strong single vision prescription on 10/27. Got immediate confirmation. Next day was asked a question to double check my order. On 10/29 notified lenses were being made. On 11/7 notified my order had been shipped. I had only paid for standard shipping, and live in New England, so I expected to get delivery in around 3-4 weeks. Today (11/9) the glasses were in my mailbox. Evidently Firmoo ships their glasses to their California office via Air immediately and then ship by First Class US Postal immediately from their US office, so paying extra for expedited shipping is probably unnecessary for most. The frames are both good quality, the lenses are perfect. Note the 'free 2nd pair offer' refers to the 2nd frame, you do have to pay for both sets of lenses, which is not unreasonable. Ships with good quality hard cases, lens cloths and a tiny screwdriver, all in 2 pair of good glasses for under $70. What more can you ask for ?"

2017-10-09

Ótima compra

"O envio para o Brasil demorou um pouco em comparação a outros países, mas os óculos são lindos e parecem ser bem firmes e de qualidade. Espero que durem bastante e com certeza voltarei a comprar na loja.

2017-10-02

Excellent everything

"Super cute and varied selection of glasses, great price point, excellent attentive and accommodating customer service!"

2017-09-30

great service

"excellent help provided and went above and beyond to provide great service."

2017-09-30

Love it !

"Found firmoo on youtube.. at first I was hesitant cause It’s online.. what if it doesn't fit it doesnt look the same on the picture.. but then guess what? My glasses came to mail today and I love it!! The size for perfectly and the frame are the same as showed in the picture ❤️ Definitely buying some more glasses.. "

2017-09-29

Vizy is great!

"Vizy has been great at updating me through email about where my package is and gives me reassurance!"

2017-09-27

very quick and efficient!

"my experience was very good, had no issues at all. very fast and efficient and my personal customer service advisor Vizy updated me every step of the way! "

2017-09-27

EXTREMELY HAPPY

"I am very pleased with the quality of my glasses and the level of customer service provided was excellent.
I definitely received superior value for my money and will tell all my glasses wearing family and friends.
Thanks.

2017-09-25

Excellent

"Super service, délais de livraison rapide! Les montures sont parfaites, c'est ma deuxième commande et je n'hésiterai pas à commander une troisième fois! "

2017-09-25

Excellent customer service!

"Excellent follow up and customer service with swift responses. Glasses always have perfect power!"

2017-09-22

Love the glasses!!

"Great quality, and they are there to help you with any situation. My glasses got lost in the process.So they sent me a new pair free of cost and 50% off coupons towards my next purchase."

2017-09-21

Powerful glasses

"I really link my new glasses from Firmoo. They are extremely powerful but they look really great. Vizy was very helpful through the selection process . "

2017-09-19

Great customer service and quality!

"Kuddos to firmoo! Customer service is upscale. "

2017-09-19

Best customer service experience I've ever had

"When my package was delayed, I became concerned and reached out to Firmoo customer service. Turns out, due to the weather, my package was either lost or just extremely delayed. Firmoo remade my glasses and shipped with expedited shipping free of cost to me! Plus, the 3-month warranty is such a plus. The glasses are fantastic and I've gotten so many compliments on them. They're my perfect prescription, and were sent with both a case and cleaning cloth! Loved this experience and I will definitely be recommending Firmoo to friends and using them again."

Share Firmoo's store rating

Firmoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Firmoo is not a merchant member
Firmoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!