Stores > Finish Line

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Finish Line by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Not Satisfactory

"I went to the Finishline in Smith Haven mall for the first time in a few months and one of the managers at the time, a blonde girl, was so nice and helped me with everything I needed. I decided to revisit the location to find a birthday present for my mother and so I re-visited the location last week and was disappointed to say the least. The store manager, John, was so rude and unhelpful and seemed completely uninterested in me, the customer. I wish that management and associates were consistent with customer service. "

2017-12-04

Still waiting on refund

"I ordered my son a pair of Jordan basketball shoes. After 3 tunes wearing the sole began to rip away from the shoe. I contacted finusgline who sent me a return label and that my money would be returned in 3-5 business days. I returned the shoes and they were received November 20th. I still had not received my money by November 25th and called again. The representative was very nice. Told me that the refund had been processed and he had it released. Told me I would receive my money back in 5-7 business days. Here we are December 4th and still no money. I called today fir the third time and got the same song and dance the money needed to be released and the rep reassured me this time it was released. I was not satisfied with that due to this being the second time I heard the scripted “I apologize and I can assure you that in 5-7 business days your money will be refunded”. I asked to speak with a supervisor who did nothing to help me and laughed when I told him this is unacceptable and I want my money back now. I will definitely think twice before ever buying shoes from there again. Terrible customer service equals a terrible company. "

2017-11-09

Great

"My customer service experience was extremly kind and helpful both times I called with questions. I spoke with a Priscilla 11/9/17 at 7AM and she was happy to assist me even though it was so early in the morning. I'm always nervous returning things becuase the associates can be very short and unkind but it was a great experience and I'll order from them again!"

2017-09-01

No Receipt Return Hassle

"I've never received a receipt from Finish Line all the years ordering from them. But not until recently did I notice the hassle of actually not being shipped a receipt. I'm an avid sneaker collector and rarely need to return my sneakers. I stepped out of my comfort zone and brought a style of sneaker I'm not accustomed to wearing and they were a half size to small. My local store didn't have the size I needed in stock so I decided to return in store and reorder online. The Employees in store would not accept my return with out a receipt at all even with the shipping label from the box and order verification email. Lucky the issue was resolved the restocked the model in another colorway and I exchanged it for that color in the size needed. Love Finish Line, But would appreciate a Receipt with future orders "

2017-08-07

Customer Services Lies

"I order two pairs of shoes on 07/18/2017. I received the order on 07/24/2017. One of the pairs had two right shoes. I contacted the company via email and was sent a return shipping label. The representative asked if I wanted a replacement order or refund. I responded to the email stating I'd like a replacement. On 07/26/2017 I used the label to send the mismatch pair via UPS. On the same day I received another email with conflicting information stating I would receive a replacement once my return was received and also that a replacement had already been sent and I should receive it within 4-6 days. Because of the confliction, I emailed back stating I would rather have a refund. A "Clarence" responded stating it was too late because the shoes had already been processed and expedited. On 08/01/2017 I verified with UPS that the mismatch pair had been received by Finishline. I received no confirmation from Finishline that this was the case. On 08/04/2017 I emailed again stating the replacement order had still not arrive. I received no response. I emailed yet again on 08/06/2017 requesting a response from customer service. That same day a "Sheila P" responded stating the mismatch pair I sent back was received on 08/01/2017 but the replacement order was still in "processing status". Her exact wording is as follows, "Please be informed that it may take within 4 to 6 business days for Rush Shipping via UPS. The fastest that the replacement order fulfilled, it will ship via 2nd day air shipping." Once again, the information is conflicting and confusing. I have now been lied to three times by the company and feel that I am being scammed. I have attempted calling as well, but am put on hold while they "search for my order" only to be hung up on. After reading other reviews and complaints, I have discovered that many many others have experienced this same type of circling around customer service."

2017-05-19

Rip off

"My friend bought for my birthday a nike running shoes which costs $150. Unfortunately a size was small, so i went to the store to exchange. They didn't have the size i want it. So i have decided to order by shipping paying extra money for the shipping. Because of their sales representative mistake they sent my shoes to wrong address. I found out that right after they sent me confirmation email. So I called them to correct it, their response was they can't do that. only they can send me the refund check. I asked them if that is the case just send me what i ordered again to correct address. They still refused to do so. And promised me to send my check right away. After month no check no shoes nothing. During that month i called them multiple times. I don't know i will never ever receive anything. So disappointed, Never ever buy shoes from finish line. Careless people. Just Rip off!!!"

2017-05-08

They don't stand behind what they sell

"My daughter saved up $150.00 to buy shoes from the finish line. after 2 months the sole began to fall off. The finish line turned us away. very disappointed daughter. Never shop at the finish line!"

2017-03-14

WORST Customer Service

"I ordered my kids shoes online from Finish Line and when we received them my sons shoes only had 1 shoe in the box! When I called them they said I had to return the 1 shoe (how hard is your job, really?). I shipped the 1 shoe back and I have YET to even have the "NEW" replacement shoes sent out (this was 6 DAYS ago!!!) I asked them to expedite the shipping ASAP, as this is the least they can do because you know they weren't going to credit anything back...... BUT they told me they can't even tell me an estimate on when I will receive OR when they will even ship out. I will NEVER order online again. DISSATISFIED is an understatement. "

2017-01-28

Finish Line is IRRESPONSIBLE

"DO NOT BUY FROM FINISH LINE. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THEY SEND ME THE WRONG SHOE AND PROMISED TO REPLACE THE SHOES. AFTER I RETURNED THE SHOES, I NEVER RECEIVED THE SHOES I ORIGINALLY ORDERED. I SPENT A WHOLE DAY TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE AFTER BEING TOLD BY THE ONLINE REPRESENTATIVE THAT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WAS ABLE TO GET A REFUND FOR THE SHOES. HOWEVER, THEY TOLD ME IF I NEEDED A REPLACEMENT, I SHOULD PLACE THE ORDER AGAIN. THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING ALL OVER AGAIN. WHY WOULD I PAY FOR SHIPPING TWICE FOR THE SAME SHOES??? THEY KEPT TELLING ME THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT SHIPPING AND APOLOGIZED. BUT, HOW CAN THEY APOLOGY SOLVE ANYTHING? DO THEY CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS' FEELINGS? MY WHOLE DAY WAS WASTED BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE AND THEY STILL MAKE ME PAY SHIPPING THAT I ALREADY WASTED ON THE ORIGINAL ORDER? THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. ANYWAYS, DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE STORE. IT'S A MIRACLE HOW FINISH LINE BECAME SUCH A BIG COMPANY."

2017-01-24

It would probably be fine if you have different sized feet

"So I order the shoes ... they come on time but they're both a different size. So I reach out to them where they tell me replacement order coming. So they make me do all this extra stuff to ship their MISTAKE back telling me I'll get the other shoes (the shoes that are the same size as each other). As soon as they get my shoes I went out of my way to ship back they immediately cancel my order with an "well this awkward email". So what? I order again and again. No thanks .. you're horrible finishline. This was actually an important purchase for our family... good luck failing at business. "

2017-01-17

They SENT me two different size shoes

"They SENT me two different size shoes and my baby needs her shoes for her game and the in stores do not have them at all in stock and it will take around 3 to 4 days for them to mail out a new pair this **** so bad and now my baby want be able to be in her game im so mad at the time please don't order from them they are rude and don't know how to talk to ppl Im mad as heck at this point .Waiting on someone else to call me back "

2017-01-04

If I could I would give 0 stars!!!

"Ordered a pair of shoes that ran big, was told I couldn't exchange (only in store) but online they had them in stock, meanwhile the store did not. However I could return them online & order them at regular price & they wouldn't honor my sale price! **** finish line. I have ordered a ton of shoes from them. Never again. "

2016-12-29

could not cancel my order even within 15 minutes

"I ordered a pair of shoes but then tried to cancel it in 15 minutes by chatting. She said she submitted a cancel request. However I didnt receive any confirmation email that she promised so I tried to chat again in another 15 minutes. Another CS said she didnt see the order in her system yet. So I waited a few more hours.
Then I received a "shipping" confirmation. I called them this time but I found I cannot cancel it.

Their CS system really ****. Also they won;t return the shipping cost of 6.99 even if I return the item. I know that it was my fault to order the wrong item but... what is customer service for? I contact twice within 30 minutes but they couldn;t do anything?

2016-12-27

Horrible Customer service

"I had ordered 5 items from these guys. Applied a coupon for 20% (about $13) off. The coupon stuck during checkout but the confirmation email did not reflect the discount. 4/5 items got cancelled and they charged me the non-discounted price of the 1 shipped item. On contacting them, they didn't even refund me the difference (i.e. $13), they first offered just $10 as if they were doing me a favor. After 7 emails back-and-forth, they decided to give me the extra $3. If I was nit-picky, the tax was charged for the original price but I just lost interest in dealing with these people. NEVER buying anything from them even if they pay me to do so."

2016-12-13

Finnish Line.. What a piece of crap company!

"I tried to order 4 times, and ALL 4 TIMES the order was cancelled!? I called to find out the reason, and they told me they didn't know.. WTF, how can you NOT know?! What made it worse is I could barely understand what the hell they were saying, because of outsourcing. NEVER again will I attempt to order from this piece of sh*t company. Do yourself a favor and don't order from them either!!"

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!