Stores > FindItParts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review FindItParts by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Excellent Experience!

"I ordered 2 switches on 2 November. They were shipped directly from the US factory on 7 November, and delivered to my door by Fedex on 9 November (total 1 week from order to delivery). Switches were as advertised, and their price was the lowest I found, with the 10% off promo and free shipping making it even lower. I’m happy with the product and service."

2017-11-07

Good deals!!!

"Great prices!!! Fast response"

2017-08-02

Terrible Customer Service

"They shipped the wrong part to me and after multiple phone calls and emails, their idea of fixing the issue was to send a replacement part out of CA UPS ground, which 7 days after the original order was placed I still have not received. "

2017-07-07

Terrible customer service.

"Ordered online and called to verify stock which they said they had and would ship out the following day. Order didn't ship like they said and when I called they said they can't find the part. Later a manager called me back and said he found the part so I requested they ship it next day air since I really needed it and done my part to ensure I would have it on time. He laughed and said keep dreaming. I told him to cancel the order which he said he would. 3 days later the part shows up. I request a return which I have now been working on for over a month and have not seen a credit. Over $400. Never dealing with them again!"

2017-05-19

Cancelled order, almost nothing in stock

"I ordered 4 items and called to make sure they were in stock. A few days later I received an email stating the cancelled my order because they did not have 3 of my 4 parts. No explanation. Called and was transferred to John in California. He could care less and said it would be a "good idea" to post a negative review. Don't count on this company!!!"

2017-03-31

They only got a one star due to no choice

"Complete GD rip off i cant wait to see a class action suit be brought to their door step! In the mean time stay away from them I promise the will rip you off in more ways than one regret the day I came across their add!"

2014-11-06

"Ordered a full set of genuine Caterpillar bearings to be shipped from California to Oregon. The order was processed online and checkout went smooth. I received the order 9 days later. Unfortunately I received substituted parts instead of genuine Caterpillar products. Spoke to customer service who said they would look into why the parts were substituted and shipped from Tennessee and get back to me. Never herd from them again. FindItParts needs to inform the customer of al substituted products and follow up on all customer service inquiries. "

2014-09-23

"--Updated Review--
Company is still a fail. Ordered product 6/14 and Find It Parts "processed" it immediately so the payment would be released by Amazon. Find It Parts then canceled the order on 6/15, claiming the item was listed and error and not in their stock. This email indicated my card had not been charged

I emailed them immediately on 6/15 and requested they simply backorder the item, it's still manufactured and readily available. As of 6/22 they have not taken the time to actually reply, although their auto responder assures me of a response within 24 hours.

This morning 6/22 I receive an email indicating my card was refunded. This contradicts their previous assurances my card was not charged/

I'm done with these guys -- Half the time you place an order they find a reason to not fulfill it. I'll take my business to a company that does a better job. The service I received on this order was absolutely terrible

2014-01-28

"Customer service started at a 10 and then turned to nothing. I ordered from the website two individual items and was contacted by CS right away. The website was wrong and you can only purchase in quantities of 6. But they said they would get them anyway. Two months later nothing.... So i email and nothing for a week. Email again and Sorry i will get right back... nothing. Four days later i email.again and get a promise of a return. Takes another 5 days. If they were in a small community and treated customers like this the coffeeshop talk would take its toll. Even small accounts deserve attention."

2011-06-09

"Second time ordering from FindItParts, and have had a good experience both times. The cost was about $100 less than what the International dealer was willing to do, and that took a lot of effort. Easiest to just get the part number and order online from FindItParts.
Tanner Farms

Share FindItParts's store rating

FindItParts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FindItParts is not a merchant member
FindItParts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!