Home • Health • Miscellaneous

Shipping & packaging: 1.61/10
Customer service: 8.80/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.63/10
2018-03-30

Worst customer service and policies

"i think this company has the worst customer service i've ever experienced. i had an issue with a puchase. I got an email ten days before an auto order I don't remember but I believe I must have done, informing me an order was about to come. that is fine. i called to question it. the customer service rep was super nice, she showed me online that i had two accounts somehow but NIETHER showed auto delivery and not to worry, nothing was coming and i told her I didn't want it and didn't want to be charged.. I called again because I was just trying to make sure I was clear. The same super nice customer service rep answered and went through the same thing. she said I did not have auto delivery. a few days later my credit card was charged WITHOUT my okay, and a few days after that I received the product that I was told was NOT on auto delivery. I started the process of contacting them by email and a DIFFERENT rep, Ashley, kept emailing me that the customer service rep was wrong. She threw her rep under the bus PLUS justified the delivery and charge. I again told her over and over and then told her I give up and contacted my charge card company and Better Business Bureau. I then got an email from a higher up person at Filters Fast explaining the same thing that soman Ashley said, that they were sorry about the misinformation, NEVER ONCE saying they would do anything except as a COURTESY they would send me a free shipping label, a COURTESY for something they did wrong which was BIG, charging my card against my will PLUS making me go to the trouble of dealing with sending the item back. I am still furious. My credit charge company of course took care of it plus BBB is inVolved, BUT that is not solely what I want, it's not about the money, it's about the practice and policy of not respecting the customer in any way, shape or form. I did my end, I called two times to say I did not want auto delivery if I had it, I was told I didn't, they then against my authorization they still charged my credit card and then sent the box. Just completely wrong. Plus they charge shipping on their website. I ended up buying the item on another site for no shipping and less cost since I would never ever buy from them again, I see there are good ratings for this company. that's fine if you don't have a complaint!. Try dealing with a no cusomter service company."

2018-02-22

Arrived in poor condition, poor customer service response.

"We actually like the filters themselves and had a subscription with them (that we just cancelled due to our most recent order arriving in poor condition and the unsatisfactory customer service response to it). Our first buying experience with FiltersFast.com was wonderful and we decided to keep getting all of our filters from them (a/c air filters, refrigerator water filters, and refrigerator air filters). The second time they shipped the filters to us, the prices had gone up and there was no sufficient padding (or truly, padding of any kind), resulting in bent air filters (which we thought we could live with so we didn't make an issue of it) and two refrigerator water filters arriving with broken filter caps (they shipped them in a plastic envelope with ZERO padding). We emailed them pictures of the envelope it came in, smashed packaging boxes, and pieces of the broken filter caps (see attached photos). If these filters were being displayed at a physical store, nobody would buy them in this condition. We told them that we do not feel comfortable at all using these filters since a) the airtight seal has been compromised by the caps being broken and b) we can't tell whether the integrity of the plastic has also been compromised by the apparent trauma from shipping. If it has, then it could spring a leak once put in use. They said the water filters themselves should still be fine so they refused to pay for return shipping. They did offer to take them back but we have to pay for return shipping. We think this is poor business practice and will not be buying from them ever again."

KMcNair_FF from Filters Fast has responded
Posted Feb-28-2018

“Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. Some of our filters are shipped in bubble wrapped bags to help keep shipping costs down. However, if the product does arrive damaged by the carrier, we will replace them at no cost to you. I am sorry if this was not expressed with your initial contact with us. If you still wish to return any of the product, please respond back to this and we will be happy to provide a return shipping label to send the filters back at no cost to you for a refund. ”

2018-02-19

This company should be called filters slow, if you get filters at all!

"Filtersfast is living off of past reviews. If you will look around for recent reviews it is obvious that this company has gone downhill very quickly.
I ordered filters over a full week ago and the status is still awaiting to ship. I tried to call them only to get an answering machine loop that says if I choose to wait it will be at least an hour and then not giving me a chance to wait.
I emailed them to cancel the order after four business days because I needed the filters fairly fast and decided to order elsewhere. They said it was too late to cancel the order and yet it has been three more days and they still have not shipped the order.
I ordered from filtersfast in the past and it was nothing like this at all. I am not sure what has happened but I doubt they will be in business much longer. Don't go down with the sinking ship! Order your filters elsewhere, where they will actually ship them in a timely manner and answer their phones if you have any need for customers service.

KMcNair_FF from Filters Fast has responded
Posted Feb-28-2018

“Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. The filters you purchased are sent to you directly from our manufacturing facility and can take a few business days to ship, however upon looking into your order, your order did not later than we would have expected. We have a Customer Experience team who responds to all emails within 24 hours of receiving it. We also send you an automated email stating we received your email and will respond as soon as possible. With our Customer Service Call Center, you have the option of waiting for the next available agent or you can leave us your phone number in the call back feature and we call you back, you do not loose your spot in line. We are very sorry that you had a less than ideal experience with us and want you to know that we take all reviews seriously. We have issued a 15% refund back to your original method of payment for the inconvenience. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future. ”

2018-02-08

Worst ever

"I ordered two filters from Filter Fast and was not told when I ordered that they were on a back order. After contacting then to find out about my filters I was given a date on when they'd receive them and was assured they'd be shipped soon. Well that was over a month ago and unfortunately they are using DHL so tracking has become a nightmare. I would order from this company again if they gave me free product. Save your time and money and shop somewhere else where they care about their customers.."

2018-02-07

Triple Fail (but resolved)

"My experience started with "Free Shipping" appearing in my cart, but upon checkout a $7.95 shipping charge appeared. Fail #1, not so free shipping.
Next, I didn't receive my order until 9 days later. Fail #2, not so fast filters.
Finally, I still have not received a response from FiltersFast after my inquiry about refund of shipping charges. Fail #3, not so great customer service.

Update: Customer service did respond to my shipping charge concern after the second request and made it right, so kudos for that. They said that I must have selected "standard" shipping instead of "economy", which was not the case since I wasn't given and "economy" option. Aside from this, I'm satisfied with the experience although it wasn't as painless as it should have been.

2018-01-31

"Glad the under counter filters and now available. It's been a long time."

2018-01-31

Where is the Customer Service???

"I had a question with my order and needed a quick answer. I called the customer service department and the recording said that hold times were over an hour. Really, over an hour?"

Good shipping cost to Canada

"Most filters here are unreasonably expensive. Filters Fast has a very good price when ordering more than one and the shipping cost to Canada (Ontario) was only 6.99"

"Good serivice ****************************"

2018-01-31

"was okay, very fast, and now I'll see how soon it comes"

2018-01-31

"the website makes it very easy to buy and the free shipping is key."

2018-01-31

"Great prices and products"

2018-01-31

"great prices and quick service online"

low price

"inexpensive and fast checkout."

2018-01-31

"SHIPPING DOESN'T SHOW THE EXACTLY TIME. SHOULD BE THERE A CATEGORY EXPRESS IN 1 O 2 DAYS, STANDARD A WEEK, ETC.

Share Filters Fast's store rating

Filters Fast is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Filters Fast is a merchant member
Filters Fast participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.