13950 Ballantyne Corporate Place

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Shipping & packaging: 5.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.72/10
2018-09-01

Great selection and prices but slooow shipping

"I have purchased filters fast both via shopping sites and directly...it's great to find the odd sized filters I need but waiting over a week to get my filters is so very slow in comparison to other items I purchase. 5 stars if they could improve shipping speed"

2018-08-05

great service

"I love the convenience of being able to order several at once! affordable!"

2018-07-29

Someone can't ship the correct filter, even when confronted with photo proof!

"First time buyer, never again. Provided exact model of appliance expecting a compatible filter. Filter slow in shipping. By the time I got the filter in my hands, it was over 3 weeks from order date, on a Monday. Scheduled installation for the weekend, and low and behold, the filter is about 4 inches shorter than the fridge required. I tried to return the filter but was told it was after the return period.... the timer starts when you order it, not when received. I sent them a photo of the correct filter along with part numbers side by side to their filter, explaining that they sent me the wrong filter! Not even a peep to apologize and correct their error. Never again will I be duped.

Kylee from Customer Care, you do a dis-service to the words "Customer Care"

Posted Jul-30-2018

“Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would please provide your order number, I will be happy to look into this and come to a resolution. You may also contact me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. ”

2018-07-28

Everything was fine

"Shipped quickly, succeed on time, and after I figure out my fridge, installed quickly and easily. Filters fast did a great job.

Note: I didn't return anything but this site won't let me leave that rating blank.

2018-07-27

Ultraviolet light filter

"Great service for replacement of my Lennox H&A unit filter."

2018-07-25

Give it another try...

"I ordered a filter, and you guys hired UPS to deliver it. UPS has delivered many packages to my address: 1 Camino Caballos Spur, Lamy, New Mexico, 87540-9669. Check it out on Google Maps! I'm right there. So I get an email saying it has been delivered, but it hasn't. I put in a help request, and Arnold G. tells me to place another order with the right address. Maybe I'm just a bit grump today, but WTF? Maybe UPS has a new driver? Maybe he has his head up his ****? Dunno, but from where I'm sitting, not my problem. Maybe someone on your end can call UPS and ask them what is the problem? NO? Order too small perhaps? Great customer service - just assume I put my address in wrong, and then put it again, reorder and let's see if it works this time! I'll just go see who else might have this item out there on the interwebs. Thanks - //endrant....

Posted Jul-26-2018

“Hello, have you still not received your package? If not, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and address so that I can assist you. ”

2018-07-22

Good Service

"It was fast and sufficient

2018-07-21

Horrible customer service-returned a package of filters and no refund was received.

"Returned package-no refund"

Posted Jul-26-2018

“Hello, may I have your return number so I can locate you in our system? ”

2018-07-21

excellent service

"the first one was received broken, they replaced it at no charge and in a timely manner "

2018-07-20

Don't order delivery very slow

"Waited 3 weeks for a "fast" filter"

Wow

"No, don’t tell me what to do"

2018-07-19

Lighting fast shipping! Excellent customer service!

"I’m so impressed with the pricing and the super fast delivery! A+++"

great service

"quick delivery, as described"

Great Service

"Filtersfast sent me exactly what I needed."

2018-07-19

BAD! They sent NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!!

"Ordered a MAYTAG #2 filter. Order processing substituted WRONG model number. SHIPPED WRONG FILTER!!!.
Unable to learn how to return. TOTALLY RIPPED-OFF!!! LOUSY, EVASIVE return program. IMPOSSIBLE to get the one I Need!!!!!
NEVERMORE from this SLINKY, Manipulative, HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!

Share Filters Fast's store rating

Filters Fast is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Filters Fast is a merchant member
Filters Fast participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.