Stores > FedEx

Product & services pricing Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review FedEx by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Unimpressed

"FEDEX- When a company gets so big that they stop giving a damn about their clients.
I only wish this review had an impact in any way but I know it won't.
I pay for shipping they charge me extra for custom fees and tell me they will deliver during the day.
Like most people I work 8-5 so I will not be home during the week...I have been trying to get my item for a week now and I tried to ask them to leave the parcel at the FEDEX STORE beside my house but they won't because apparently, it is impossible.
ANY OTHER COURRIER will leave a notice on your door and leave the parcel at the closest store for you to pick up but not FedEx. They want me to drive to the airport location (40 min away for my house to come get my parcel)
so I ask them to reroute the parcel to my workplace so I can receive it at work and they tell me it's extra fees to change the address.

So I pay for a shipping service I am not getting, Pay extra hidden fees for border and they expect me to waste hours of my time and pay for an hour and a half car ride worth of gas because they can't do their job properly?
Apparently, it's the protocol.
Look I'm just a guy who's trying to get what he paid for.
I am extremely unimpressed with FedEx services and will never do business with them again as should everybody out there.
There is a reason why this company is rated 1 star online.
I hope This review will discourage people to use this worthless shipping services

2017-11-16

I'll rate 1 because I can't rate -100.

"My fiance sent me a parcel from the US on Thursday, and that was to be delivered on Monday. Knowing I would not be at home on Monday, on the same day I rescheduled the parcel to be delivered to a pickup point. I received a text at the same time confirming a pickup point had been successfully selected.
On the Monday morning, I received a text from FedEx saying my parcel had been delivered. Then in the afternoon, I went to the pick up point and, to my surprise and disappointment, the parcel was not there. I went back home and checked on FedEx website, and accordingly to it, the parcel had been delivered to a residence 'other than mine', and it had the name of the person that signed for the delivery but, there was no address. I called FedEx and they informed me that the parcel had been delivered to number 26, which is the neighbour next door. I went to the neighbour - which is a couple I know of - and they assured me they had received no parcel on my behalf. I went back home, called FedEx again, and from this moment on, the nightmare began.
I was given a number to speak directly to SATIHIR, which apparently was the lady in charge of my parcel's delivery. I called her a few times, left her two voicemails on Monday night and Tuesday morning. Not surprisingly, I heard nothing back. I basically spent all my Tuesday on the phone with FedEx customer service, and they didn't show any interest in resolving my issue. I had had my parcel delivered to some neighbour I had no idea of, the driver lied about delivering it to an old lady in number 26 (there is no old lady in number 26), SATIHIR did not care to return my calls at all; every time I contacted them, they would only say 'someone will get back to you', however, no one did. Finally, after some infuriating calls to them, I was told the driver would go back to the address, retrieve my parcel and take to the pick up point (which was what I had selected in first place!!!). By the evening, I called them again and I was told 'sorry, the drive didn't have time to go to your area'. What a horrible time. I went to every single neighbour trying to find my parcel, as it had very important documents that I need for a important interview 2 days after. FedEx did not care at all, did not show any appreciation to my desperation and concern.
Finally, on Wednesday morning, after shouting on the phone many times, speaking to many different people, and listening to apologies but no actions, the driver (that lied about delivering my parcel to number 26) managed to go back to the address, retrieve the parcel and take it to the pick up point.
It was the first and the last time I used FedEx. Incompetents and unprofessionals is what they are. I will never rely on such a company again. After all this nightmare, I'm surprised google and find out that they are 1.1/10. That's a great review for a company that to me should be -100/10.

2017-11-16

Fedex has SLOW Delivery

"Whenever I see that one of my packages is coming from Fedex, I am always disappointed as it takes over a week to receive it. When I track my package, it is literally sitting 2 hours away from my location for a week before it gets to me. Very disappointing service! "

2017-11-15

Cowboys

"For a big company, Fedex are cowboys. They have yet again tried the 'oh we tried to deliver, but there was no one in' line.

We had someone sitting there all day waiting for an order to be delivered. Bandits couldn't even call to say it wasn't coming.

Avoid!

2017-11-08

Running to get my package

"I work 8 to 5 how can I be at home by 4:30pm
They wouldn't help me, no options, customer service didn't know what is mean services. . I just want my package deliver to my home after 5pm. Th at was bad experience with them, I will use ups.

2017-11-02

Worse ever!

"Two times within two weeks of delivering my order late and lying about it. Just call and ill meet you!!!

2017-10-31

Horrible! Worst!

"I donot recommend anyone to use fedex for shipment of your packages. They will not deliver your packages...instead they trouble u by sending some forms to fill out... this will be my first and last time using fedex. Very unhappy with their service.

My parents had sent me a package which contains food items from india to germany ...we paid so much money. It was supposed to be delivered in 4 days...but I didnot receive my package even 26 days...by this time all the food items would have spoiled!!!!!
Completely a waste of money!!!

2017-10-26

terrible

"continual non delivery and loss of parcels"

2017-09-28

FedEx Worst non delivery EVER !!!

"our shipment started out fine from Martinsburg, Pa to Upper Marlboro, Md. This is where the hard part starts. 30 min away and 4 days later still no package. On top of the fenonminal lip service I have received, everyone seems to know where my package is and where it needs to go. The reason it has not arrived because it's missing a label. Not sure what else was needs to be on this label to get this package delivered to me. Maybe FedEx can tell you what it's missing. Because they can't tell me.
Sighed
Still Waiting
PS next time we will us anybody. But FedEx. Re: Pony Express. Or slow boat from China.

2017-08-14

Lost package

"They lost a package I sent to an eBay customer left it on the stairs the guy didn't have stairs... ok no big deal... the calls add up to like 4 hours of being on hold ... They tell me I need to file a claim for the insurance so I did and they denied it because the place 130pawn that shipped it has to file the claim witch they knew from the start .. so almost a month later still not resolved ... They won't call back when they say the will and let you know what's going on and needs to be done ... the customer service is just terrible !"

2017-07-06

No Choice

"I placed an order from a company who uses FedEx. Apparently they used FedEx SmartPost - definitely not a way for a consumer to have mail posted. This is an extremely slow way to get mail. I know of no slower way to receive a package. It combines FedEx and U.S. mail carriers. Not only is it the slowest method to ship a package, I had a package that was supposed to go out on July 3rd, 2017. The FedEx guy regularly shows up at 2:30 pm to pick up packages from this company in Florida.

Instead, he shows up at 11 am. because he wants to get off work early. My package had not been fully processed - the company was expecting the pick up to be 3 1/2 hours later. As a result the package did not go out until yesterday, July 5. This has caused a serious delay in the ETA of my package - now July 13 - when I will be out of time. This leaves my pkg. to fry in the sun for days.

I called FedEx. Getting to talk to a person is a challenge. I finally got a male who claimed he could offer no help and said the ticket said it was to go out July 5th. Well yeah - when the pick-up guy showed up 3 1/2 hrs. early they couldn't very well now say it was to be picked up that day. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold again. After a few minutes my call was disconnected. I had been on the phone at that point for over 15 minutes. I am very disgusted with this company. They obviously do not care about the ultimate receivers of their service. I will never send any of my personal mail via FedEx and I will never choose FedEx SmartPost if given a choice since there is nothing smart about if from this consumer's point of view.

2017-07-05

Bad service time

"Been waiting for the package from 8 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. call FedEx for a exact or better time they told me delivery time is from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and that's the best they can tell me I guess I have to pay for their service and wait for their time that's convenient to deliver a package I can understand giving me a window three or four hours but not all day window"

2017-05-13

No customer service

"No one knows what is going on.They tell you something and it is not true.
For a company that say it will do anything go get you a package. The just let package just sit on dock and no one can give you an answer as to why or call the processing center to find out what is going on. Package was to arrive two days ago and is still sitting on a dock. You call the office and they just tell you anything but will not find out about your package.
They say they can not call sorting facility.Then give you a time and you know it is not true as if it has not left dock it can not be delivered by the time stated.

2017-04-05

Poor and Pathetic Service From Fedex

"Fedex is a Ch*ter company.

Never use Fedex for international shipment. You will never get your product.

Fedex AWB No: 573818785207

Still waiting to get delivery and they are demanding illogical documents.

I am compelled to file a consumer complaint to the national consumer forum with case ID: 220102.

I am also continuously writing about you poor service in every social media eg. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Quora etc.

Since the I have paid for the shipping charges, it is Fedex's responsibility to deliver the product. I will fight even if I have to drag themu to the Civil court. If no action happens I will serve you legal notice by the next week.

I will also post about their poor service in every national and international blogs and continuously mail to their higher authority.

2017-03-28

Cannot track what you picked?????

"Bought 2 tv stands online and took almost two weeks to get the processing process so I cancelled it and I was told by two representatives that the order was canceled. Now 3 days later the packages arrived and they were delivered to the wrong address by FEDEX!! Lucky my neighbor knew my name, I had just moved in like a week ago.. I had travelled for work and am still away so was not able to handle the case.. So and way I scheduled a return pick up and FEDEX came and picked one item left the other which was lying ontop of each other. Then they claimed that that's what was delivered. Anyway I called to ask why they did that they said its only one box that was delivered and clearly my order is for 2 items that were delivered!!!! After calls to get FEDEX to pick up the other box, they finally did but now it cannot be traced???? They said they have no record of the package being picked up!!! I don't understand this!!! They came and picked it, how can it not be traced????? Am going crazy, this has been calls back and forth to Walmart and fedex. I am pulling my hair right now. I don't understand how you loose a package that was picked up by the same people who dropped it. I am so frustrated and all customer care reps tell me different stories every time and assure me it's been taken care of but nothing is done.. This has gone on for long enough. Between FEDEX and WALMART I need my refund for items that were delivered and picked up by the same people.
Can I do

Share FedEx's store rating

FedEx is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FedEx is not a merchant member
FedEx does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!