2018-08-07

Exceptional Customer Service

"I have to tell you how happy and impressed I am with your product and your service. Having had a problem with a previous supplier we were under the gun time wise and not only did you come through with a special order, it was here in a couple of days and is perfect for our program.

Thank you so much and rest assured that we will be touting your praises for a long time to come. Only wish I had more need for your products, but when I do - it will always be you.

Sandy Harrison

2017-06-16

Beautiful favors and great custoner service!!

"I recently ordered personalized favors for my daughter's baptism and they are absolutely beautiful! And so unique. I gave them short notice and they were able to accommodate me without any issue. This company is great. What a wonderful experience. I will most certainly be a repeat customer. Thanks for accommodating our special day!!!"

2017-06-01

Super Fast Service, Beautiful Personalized Favors

"I don't normally write reviews, but in this case I just had to let you know how happy I am with my purchase. I ordered my son's Baptism favors and they came out beautiful! The personalized ribbon and rosary bead used to decorate the box was perfect! It exceeded my expectations. Not only that, they were delivered super fast per my request. I will be recommending this website to anyone in need of favors and will sure to be back again for anything I may need in the future.

Thanks again,
Maria - NY

2017-06-01

Good Experience, Great Price

"I had a couple of questions before ordering and response was quick. Best part of ordering is NO frustration when placing an order and receiving items on time. Process was quick, painless and the price was the lowest I found online. Needless to say customer service is excellent! Glad I found you. Will be ordering again.

Linda G. Sanger, Ca

2016-08-26

Too late Too Bad

"I usually do not make any comments when something goes totally wrong, but I am angry about the outcome. I ordered some party favors for my sister's 50th Birthday Party during the early part of August, expecting that 2 weeks would be enough time to receive the items, but to my dismay, I have been on the phone with the company and they just mailed the items on 25th, and I needed them for the 27th of Aug....Well all they representative could say is "you can refuse the items when them come" which is no consolation in making my sister's birthday party an unforgettable one! Details to follow if I receive the items today."

2016-08-03

An Impressive Company!

"We needed a small number of memorial cards for a special family service. We found Favoronline and were drawn to them because of their ability to customize the small order. After uploading our information/photo to them we later requested two additional changes. Their service agents were excellent to deal with and made sure our changes were added to the final product. The memorial cards are beautiful and we received them 2 days after we approved the proof.
Thank you Favoronline for everything you did so well. MP Denver

2015-09-05

"I was looking for an umbrella with confetti for my daughters wedding shower. I looked everywhere and Favoronline.net was the only place I could find one. I called for custom order and was so pleased with the customer service, earlier than expected delivery, and the beautiful, creative umbrella that was so carefully made! The price was also very reasonable.
I will use this company again in the future, and highly recommend them!

2015-05-07

"Love the services. I ordered my pink baby bottles for my baby shower gave them special instruction that my baby shower is on May 10th so I would need them asap. I ordered them on April 29th and got them May 7th right before my baby shower... SUPER GREAT SERVICE........ 100% RECOMMEND.."

2014-12-14

"Amazingly great service, fast and accurate, great communication, highly recommended seller. Buy with confidence, beautiful products. Almonds taste great, and the personalized ribbons were beautiful.

2014-12-12

"quick delivery and loved product!"

2014-12-11

"Ordered favors for a baptism. Can't wait for them to arrive."

2014-12-08

"Personal attention, and prompt shipping. This seller aims to please. Thank you for an excellent experience!"

2014-12-06

"I had paid for the the organza bag and ribbon but it was not included even though I paid for it."

2014-12-04

"The size of the item I ordered looked bigger on the site. Disappointed in the sizes of my item!"

2014-12-02

"The gifts were beautiful. My coworkers will be thrilled.

Thank you!

Share Favoronline.net's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!