Stores > Favor Favor Baby
  • Favor Favor Bab

Voice your opinion! Review Favor Favor Baby by clicking a star below.
2015-05-01

"atrocious customer service. ordered personalized glasses with gift boxes. got the glasses a week before event, no boxes. emailed and called on monday(event that saturday). they said they would garuntee them for delivery before event. they shipped boxes weds for MONDAY delivery!!! i had to run around the night before my event to get containers for the glasses. BAD!BAD!BAD!"

2013-12-01

"Horrible customer service. Sent the wrong colors and admits to subbing out your orders to companies Favorfavor.com or favorfavorbaby.com does not even know. It is all based on the lowest priced subbed vendor. Promised refund and then no response from customer service. Promised resolution and then no response from customer service. STAY AWAY from favorfavor.com and favorfavorbaby.com, they are dishonest and they will not deliver what you specifically order. You will receive cheap items that are not even close to the items ordered. NOT Worth the dissapointment or additional aggravation for any special event.My friends children could have done a better job. I think the worst thing to hear from an online retailer is "I dont even know who we ordered your items from and we do not do any of the work ourselves and there are usually problems with our orders"."

2012-06-08

"I was satisfied with the product and the service I received . My order was short and they shipped out the remaining favors ASAP. I would recommend them to my friends! "

2012-06-06

"Excellent customer service and quality product and delivered just as stated with no damaged goods. The baby shower was a success and everyone raved about the shower faovrs. Will be hosting another shower next month and plan to order again :)I even had to add the gift boxes after placing my order and customer service handled that promptly with out any incident."

2012-05-20

"The glasses I ordered were perfect. They arrived in perfect condition & none were broken. Would definitely order from them again. Anyone looking for favors will not be disappointed."

2012-05-19

"i'm going thru the box and so far at least one favor is broken. the crystal heart is separated from the rest of the bottle stopper. "

2012-05-19

"I was so very pleased with your website. I chose the little glass decanter for my daughter's baby shower to fill with her favorite candy craving which is Reese's Peanut Cup. Reese's now makes these in minis & they look so perfect in the little jars. Decorated with little silk ribbons & the labels I chose, will make very special take home favors for our guests. The baby shower isn't until July, but I am again so pleased with my selection & your service."

2012-05-16

"It was very easy! I found what i needed and was able to get it just the way I wanted it. Plus it shipped very fast. I was very happy!!"

2012-05-16

"easy transaction and delivery was on time."

2012-05-15

"fast shipping...great items"

2012-05-13

"Everything is great - shower gel is really fun."

2012-05-11

"I order the key chain/bottle opener for my baby shower and it looks exactly the way i saw it on your website...they look great!"

2012-05-10

"This was my first experience with Favor Favor Baby and I was extremely pleased with the product and the service. The pink Murano glass cross was beautiful and just right for my daughter's First Holy Communion. My only complaint was that the tags that I ordered were smaller than I had thought they would be and the elastic string provided was WAY too small to handle -- tying a knot was near impossible; I used ribbon instead, which looked great, but the elastic would have been fine. All in all, I was very pleased though--with both the quality and value. "

2012-05-09

"The favors were AWESOME!!! Exactly as expected. They matched the theme of the shower perfectly. They arrived sooner then expected. Wonderful experience and will definitely use again and recommendto everyone."

2012-05-08

"this is a very good product. exactly what i want but i was hoping there would be a clear box in instance that comes with it but still gorgeous. love it. i'll post pics when my daughters baptism is done."

Share Favor Favor Baby's store rating

Favor Favor Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Favor Favor Baby is not a merchant member
Favor Favor Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!