2018-03-26

customer service is useless

"Son really, really wanted a fathead, I however, think their prices are ridiculous for a piece of plastic. Tried several times to activate the 10% off by signing up for Fathead Nation. Discount code didn't go through until I signed up the 4th time! And then it was just 5% off, not 10% like it was supposed to be. Tried the "live chat" two times and the operators (Unequa and Zack) either took 10 minutes to reply or just plain ended the chat in the middle. Screw ya'll. I'll keep my $100. And $20 to ship a piece of plastic in the US? Stupid. "

2018-03-16

Buy spray glue?

"The Frozen characters I got for my granddaughters Christmas present wouldn't stick to the wall in her bedroom. We even repainted thinking the texture may be the problem. Eventually we called the company and was told to try a spray adhesive."

2017-03-31

BUYER BEWARE!!!

"BUYER BEWARE! We purchased 2 custom fatheads that began to peel after less than 4 mos. & Fathead refused to replace them then told me I could purchased new ones with a 20% discount. Don't waste your money on these stickers, I would recommend finding another company with better quality."

2015-06-09

"They sent me a wrong item in addition to the one I purchased. I called them up to let them know and they told me Since it was sent in error I have to send it back. I have no problem sending it back but it should not be on me to have to find a UPS store to drop it off. If I cannot find a UPS store close by, are they going to charge me? I will never go through them again. Product is alright but their customer service is POOR."

2012-12-13

"I purchased 3 items for my kids for Christmas. I was later told that I could not get two of them due to some glitch in their system that did not allow for the discount that was given to me. After multiple emails back and forth with their 'so-called' customer support, they only apologized and offered me free shipping if I wanted to place an order for the items at regular price (which is extremely over priced).
The one item they did ship was at a very steep discount (75% off). Unfortunately I still feel ripped off. The quality of these leaves a lot to be desired. I would definitely NOT recommend fathead to anyone. There are much better alternatives out there. If you do purchase from them, I would pay more than 25% (75% off) of their regular price. These are extremely overpriced for what you get. I think most of the positive reviews out there are from employees or people they have paid to give good reviews.

2011-12-08

"Do not due business with this company. This company totally messed up shipping my order. They said they shipped it and I am thinking that all is good with the x-mas gifts on there way. Then a week later they email me that I put in for an RMA that they issued. Then they emailed that they received the products back. Then they email me that they have refunded the purchase price of the product less the shipping cost. All of these emails happen in less then 1 hour. I never received the order or ask for an RMA. You can not get an RMA, ship the stuff back , and get a refund in an hour. The shipping cost was $10, that I am out, for an order I never received. I have emailed them, only getting short replies from them to call them. No sorry, no answers as to what is going on, no hint of or attempt to apologize for the problems this will cause for x-mas, it is like they do not want a paper trail. Next step is to contact the credit card company to get my shipping cost back. "

Share Fathead's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!