8:00am - 5pm Mon-Fri

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-12-07

Horrible customer service!

"Horrible customer service! Just got off the phone with Becky the Customer Service Specialist. They apparently don’t what customer service is. I ordered two gifts that were supposed to come yesterday and never arrived. UPS had no further information. I asked to reorder the items and have Fat Brain toys pay to have it here overnight so i would have the gifts on time for a party this weekend and Becky said no. I will never buy from Fat Brain toys again. This is why small businesses go out of business. So disappointed."

2017-11-27

Promo code

"I placed an order on Cyber Mon and realized a few minutes later that I'd forgotten to put in the promo code to get the 15 per cent off and free shipping! I called the toll free number and immediately got a REAL person with no wait and she took care of applying the code for me! That's first class and 5 stars in my book! "

2017-11-27

Bravo! Brilliant! Best! A Star of the Web!

"Superior customer service and high quality toy inventory. Fat Brain kindly offered to replace a new toy part damaged by a puppy. Hats off to a wonderful toy company with exceptional consumer care! "

2016-12-24

Top-Notch Store

"Fat Brain Toys sells quality made, unique and interesting toys for kids and people of all ages. Shipping is fast. Prices are a little high but you are paying for quality products from a reliable company. "

2015-07-26

"Fat Brain Toys makes it really easy to find interesting toys for every age. The Gift Bot application is really helpful.
Shipping was fast which is really important when buying gifts for imaptient children.

2014-04-19

"I have purchased from Fat Brain Toys on several occasions including a very large order. Delivery is always quick and, on the large order, the customer service agent was extremely helpful."

2014-02-07

"Fat Brain Toys website was very helpful in choosing a toy by age and gender and had some unique selections that were cute, creative and well-made. I was pleased and will be back."

2014-02-05

"arrived quickly, properly packed."

2014-02-05

"Fat Brain Toys has unique toys, there service is awesome. The items that I order always arrive faster than I expect! If you want good service and fast delivery, this is the site!! I also love that the toys have tons of reviews by real people. The reviews are a huge help when making my choices! This site is very very good!!!"

2014-02-04

"I was greatly pleased with my entire shopping experience at Fat Brain Toys. They carry a quality and variety of items not found at the run of the mill toy retailers. Fat Brain Toys is a great place to shop for those of us that just don't pick this and that to buy in a hurry, but devote time to properly match the purchase with the recipient.
I find it to be a great advantage to limit selections by age, gender and where manufactured, as i have become disenchanted with items and stories from and about China.
And finally, it pleases me that they carry many varieties of items that are not only award winning and hailed by experts in the field, but challenge the child's imagination and creativity that you do not get from hours in front of a video screen. I feel my selections might not be the most popular initially, but with the help of Fat Brain Toys, will be the most enduring, educational, and, most importantly, fun.
I would highly recommend Fat Brain Toys to anyone who excitedly cares about purchasing a toy for a child (or adult).

2014-02-03

"Very easy website, reasonable shipping and quick delivery."

2014-02-01

"Great website to use; fast & easy shipping; kids loved the toys"

2014-01-30

"thank you for the speedy shipment! i haven't opened the box yet, because it's for a gift. we shall see what the outcome is on saturday (feb. 1st)

2014-01-29

"As a grandmother with "grand" illusions of the best toy choice I can make, Fat Brain always delivers! Thanks again."

2014-01-29

"Products are well priced and age appropriate. "

Share Fat Brain Toys's store rating