Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)
    +852 3615-9948

Customer service: 7.15/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.72/10
2018-06-11

Horrible

"Havent recieved it yet after 3 months"

2018-06-11

Seri ed efficienti.

"Problemi sì ma anche soluzioni.... e questo, alla fine, è quello che conta."

2018-06-10

Very fast!

"Much improved shipping and delivery times with the last 3 orders, usually arriving in Canada within 10 Days using the E-Packet option, as opposed to the basic "free shipping". E-Packet is very affordable too. A few dollars extra is well worth it. I have also received exactly what I have ordered, and the items are high quality, brand name products, not cheap fakes. I will continue to use Fasttech on a regular basis and highly recommend it! "

Just what I wanted

"I needed to thread some PVC pipe. Even a cheap pipe die was too expensive for the job. The tool that I bought from FastTech was perfect. I am glad I found this company."

Still waiting

"Hopefully the product is good and what i'm expecting. But I'm still waiting for it. Ordered on March 31st. It is currently June 9th. So its been a bit over two months. 3 or 4 weeks I totally understand, but more than 2 months is totally unacceptable. lol. In general Fasttech is great. Good prices and lots of stuff. There will be a wait for shipping which is to be expected. Perhaps Chinese New Years botched things up, not sure."

Sloppy

"I ordered something that was in stock, paid for the epacket faster delivery, heard nothing for over a month and was then told the item was discontinued!
Shoddy business. Gearbest for me from now on.

delivery

"I ordered my item 23rd April and have not received it, its now 9th June!"

2018-06-08

good

"All good fast delivery....."

Fasttech

"Have been using fasttech for over a year and they have always delivered excellent service and top quality goods at very reasonable prices . I will be using them again and again"

Did not deliver

"Caution when buying.
I had an eta of 4 weeks, waited... nothing after 6 weeks. No response from fast tech until I prompted requesting a refund.

2018-06-08

had A few glitches, but great customer service

"FastTech has a policy of asking for your credit card # for fraud prevention. This is an odd policy to me and I spoke with a rep to work it out. Then the shipping method on the site wasn’t available, and they wanted to charge more for an available service, which I refused to do. After a few exchanges, they did send out the product for the price I had originally paid.
Despite the minor problems, I am happy with the experience, and the customer service was quick to respond. My package arrived in Canada, (from China) in 8 days and it was in good condition and works perfectly.

Good seller

"It was my first order with FastTech and everything was ok. No trouble."

Gold product

"No problems good product got what I ordered"

Delay in Mailing

"I bought an item from Fast Tech on April 30 2018 and as of June 8th I still have not received it what's up with that ? Don't buy from them if you need it soon."

Superbe site... Merci FastTech

"Commande uniquement pour de la vape.
Site de confiance, envoi rapide et toujours conforme.
Un choix énorme de produit avec de la nouveauté constante, un stock quasiment toujours à jours ou date d'envoi respecter.
Des prix toujours aussi compétitif.
Merci FastTech

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.