Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)
    +852 3615-9948

Shipping & packaging: 6.23/10
Customer service: 7.10/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.75/10

Perfect

"Perfect a description thank you"

2018-05-23

long delayed in shipping preorder product

"very bad I will not recommend fastest to any other even stop people who are using it
very bad services

Never received the package

"Ordered a package but never received it. Still working with the customer support to work it out. When they resolve my issue I'd give them 3/5. It's taking 9 weeks now."

Could go faster

"Could go faster. Products are shiped quit late"

They Don't Refund Lost Cargo

"I have buyed 2 items with tracking codes. One code says dellvered but didn't get it. One code says undelievered but i get it. And it has been 4 months they didn't pay back my money. Stay away from this company. I have lost more than 50 usd."

2018-05-22

long time between payment and shipped

"very often you have to wait for the shipment of goods. during this time, the desired product is out of stock"

Excellent

"The stuff are professionals indeed.
Always good willing and kind to help and resolve any issues, in the best way.
They give accurate description of the items for sale and any question about the items is being answered immediately, in the best way.
I am very satisfied

Turned out pretty good.

"It took about 3 weeks before my order was shipped as some of the items had been backordered. I was fine with that. I paid for expedited shipping to get it here quicker once everything had arrived. It finally shipped but after a couple of days with the tracking number, I had discovered my shipment had been "returned to sender". Not impressed. FastTech offered to refund the expedited shipping to my Paypal account and send it regular epost. When it shipped I got a new tracking number and followed it. Within about 3 days, it had arrived in Canada! Normal epost can take weeks. I don't know what they did but I had my order from China in about 1 1/2 weeks. I have to say, I was impressed. "

Poor conditions of pipe f30

"I got a pipe f30 with a screen that did not work. And in the receipt suddenly appeared the inscription final sale. It was surprising. "

2018-05-22

Great prices, worth the [long] wait

"All of the products I ordered from FastTech were lower prices by far compared to any other e-commerce shop based in China -- eBay, Amazon and about 20 medium sized shops online. Shipping was slow, as expected, but faster than many of my China-based purchases via eBay. Will be back"

2018-05-22

Great customer service and good prices!

"I had questions about an item I ordered after it was ordered, and customer service responded immediately stating my questions would be researched and answered, which was done in a timely and satisfactory manner. I will be doing business with FastTech again."

Horrible communication

"I placed my order and after waiting weeks I checked on my status and saw it wasn’t shipping. I removed an item that I thought caused this issue. I waited more and nothing changed. I emailed and then they told me that an item was discontinued. I could’ve placed an entirely different order and I received no indication the item I ordered was discontinued.
I had to change my order around which ended up costing me more and took over a month to figure out.
Product was good quality and everything was good I just wish there was better customer service.

My experiance with Fast Tech

"I have ordered many times from FT. Service is pretty quick and I have always gotten my orders. I rate them as excellent because the have very good selection, and service is fast and reliable. "

2018-05-22

"Horrible saying items would be restocked on a certain day and was not and they kept lieing to me very dissappointed as an ongoing custumer."

Horrible items

"The items worked for few days then they start to malfunction and i contact the support now for 4 weeks with no proper solution"

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.