fareness.com
Travel
31 reviews

2015-10-16

"Finally a website that you can chose a broader travel time. So helpful to chose Nov, Dec, Jan- rather than looking up each weekend, etc. It's great for travelers like me that just want to have a travel website suggest places/times and then I just hit the road! What a perfect tool to use!"

2015-10-12

"I have been using Fareness for a few weeks now and find that I prefer booking flights and hotels here to other travel search sites because I can so easily find cheaper fares by varying the length of my trip or shifting it by a few days or a few weeks. I've saved hundreds this way and it definitely makes other sites look like they're in the stone age."

2015-09-29

"Used the site to find the cheapest fares for travel around my anniversary next month and easily found multiple flights within US for under $100 which is pretty impressive. Unable to figure out how to look further ahead into next year but need to sit down when I have more time. All in all good site though and have yet to try the hotel part but plan to do so next as I imagine there will be some last min deals. "

2015-09-15

"In searching for flights I didn't get overwhelmed like I do on other travel sites. No crazy popups or distracting redirects that have nothing to do with my search criteria. I also like how you can zero in on the lowest possible flight costs from the map view (similar to Google Flights). "

2015-09-06

"Found a better fare here than any other website"

2015-09-05

"A travelers website for travelers. This site allows you plenty of flexibility and is very easy to navigate. Find what you need and want, simply. Pretty sweet stuff, check it out."

2015-09-03

"I was glad a friend told me about this. The website was so super easy to use and navigate. l will definitely check it out again to compare fares before booking my next trip. "

2015-09-03

"Being a frequent business traveler, this site proves to be a valuable resource for all things travel. Easy to navigate and straight forward design."

2015-09-03

"Booked a trip to hawaii. Easy to use for the most part. Will defiantly use in the future. "

2015-09-03

"Love it! Simple and easy to use. This is now my go-to website for travel deals. Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2015-09-01

"Tantalizing photos and alluring deals that tempt you to keep your bags packed"

2015-09-01

"Usually when I go to book a trip, it takes me a very long time (like hours if not longer) to try to find the best priced flights, and even then I always know that I'm not finding the lowest price but I have to give up eventually. With Fareness, I can see the lowest priced flight for every day for many months, and I can compare fares across similar places like beaches or Europe. There's nothing out there that works like this or is as easy as this to use."

2015-09-01

"Amazing!!! Very happy. ;)"

2015-08-31

"What a great company the staff are so friendly. "

2015-08-27

"I was very pleased with using Fareness to book my flight to Maui. I really liked the user friendly one click departure and return flight dates and if I needed to change dates all I had to do was change the number up top. One of the best features I think Fareness has that other travel sites don't have is the interactive map that shows where you are going and other cities around it and their costs. For example, when I was shown Maui on the map it also showed Kauai, Big Island, etc. and their costs for flights. This helped me see all my options. When I was booking my reservation it did not take as long to prepare my reservation as it does with other sites. The simple and very user friendly details about connections, lay-overs, flight arriving next day is a great feature and helps me not make mistakes when booking my flight. One thing that I think that Fareness could improve on is there are too many steps to get flight options. I had to click one too many times to get flight options. Overall I was very pleased and will use again. "

Share Fareness's store rating

Fareness is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fareness is a merchant member
Fareness participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.