Stores > Factory Furnace Outlet
  • Factory Furnace

Voice your opinion! Review Factory Furnace Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-11-03

excellent value for product

"We have purchased two units from them directly and a third from someone who did not research there needs properly. They tried to put the wrong unit in a mobile home. I installed that unit five years ago and it is still working. Purchased my other two units in the last year. I am currently designing the third system for a retrofit of a 1950 2 story. I recommend this company to a frien and he purchase and received it 4 weeks ago. The products all Arrived as purchased with no visible damage on the day stated. I am not an ac contractor but do understand flow and was willing to pay a contractor to design the load or tonnage need with the Proper flow rate. These are not professional contractors but direct purchase partners. The mistake the rest of you made seems to be expecting expertise for whole sale pricing."

2017-07-21

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This company will not stand behind their products at all! They sent me a defective unit that does not work and says that because I signed for it, it is not their responsibility. Not their problem. Said it must be because of the shipping and to call the shipping company. Then said the warranty covers the unit and I need to call the manufacturer. They are a crooked business and there is a special place in hell for them. Their dishonest with no integrity or customer service."

2017-07-18

Terrible company to deal with....beware.

"This company is horrible to deal with. They say "let us help you design your system", yet when you call them to get information on the unit, they advise you incorrectly. We needed a horizontal mounting airhandler. We gave them the part numbers of all three pieces we were considering (condenser, blower and condenser coil). They told us it would work horizontally. When we got it, it was obvious it would NOT mount horizontally. They refuse to pay the shipping to take it back (which was over $300), so now we are stuck with a condenser coil we cannot use and had to pay for the correct one plus shipping of it. We never received the line set ordered ($241) and FFO basically said too bad that we signed for the delivery (even though we noted it was missing from the delivery). I had to call Goodman Distribution to get one sent out. They have good prices, but if anything goes wrong with the unit or the delivery, don't expect them to work with you at all. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!"

2016-12-07

Please Please I beg of you do not make the mistake I did. Terrible merchant. They embody every fear you have about doing biz online.

"Item received no visible damage but upon internal inspection was discovered Goodman ruptured the coil and unit had no refrigerant and damaged coil. Merchant will not stand behind unit and simply points consumer back to manufacturer who only offers parts warranty and no labor or refrigerant warranty. In excess of $1,000 to repair a brand new unit. This was the 3rd unit they shipped the first 2 were damaged in shipping and refused at the dock. I strongly encourage you avoid this merchant in spite of what appears to be a good price. Its not worth it. They love you till you have a problem then they treat you like a disease. "

2015-04-06

"What they do not tell you is that if the unit they send you is defective, the warranty through the manufacturer does not cover labor if there was a defective part and for the installation of the part to repair it. In my case it is a defective coil that leaked freon right out of the box, so they are sending the new part but it will cost me about $500.00 to have it installed since they do not have any way to warranty labor. So a brand new unit will cost me an additional $500.00 through no fault of my own."

2014-06-13

"do not buy from them they sent me a bad unit a 5 ton 13 seer packaged unit I have called left messages for weeks and no return calls. I paid $2,214.00 they sent the wrong ac adaptors and I sent them back and no refund for weeks yet and the unit had a brake in the suck suction line and all of the Freon escaped so I had to pay $549.00 to make the repair and no results from them so don't buy from them they don't warranty nothing."

2012-06-21

"Do not buy from this company. They sent me a defective unit. I called and left 4 messages for a manager to call me back. No one ever called. I had to dispute the payment with my credit card company. "

Share Factory Furnace Outlet's store rating

Factory Furnace Outlet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Factory Furnace Outlet is not a merchant member
Factory Furnace Outlet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!