8:00 AM -5:00PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.67/10
2018-06-06

Great store to shop online

"I found all the parts i needed, but the cost is a bit more than other websites."

2018-06-06

Best possible way to order!!!

"I love the way they blow out the assemblies and number the parts, just like the sheet I would get faxed from a dealer, and all the parts are listed right there and with a single click you can add it to your cart, and make sure you don't miss any parts now, so you don't find out when you got to reassemble. "

2018-06-05

My order

"I couldn't be more satisfied than I am with Factory Chrysler Parts. They were responsive to my concerns with my order and I received it sooner then I expected. Would recommend without a doubt. "

2018-05-31

Way to long to get

"Took to long to get. You really need to improve your shipping. "

FCP from Factory Chrysler Parts has responded
Posted Jun-15-2018

“Hello.We were out of stock at the time of your order.We ordered the part from Chrysler it took 10 days to get the part.The day it came in it was shipped you got it 4 days later.Hope we can serve you in the future.”

2018-05-16

Great service

"Easy to find the parts i need."

2018-05-10

Horrible Customer Service!

"On April 16, 2018 I order 4 caps for 4 wheels that I bought for my Chrysler 200 2015. On April 20 they charged my credit car and sent me an email that the caps were going to be delivered on that day (April 20), the caps were never delivered! I tried to call customer support, not a single time they answered the phone, none! I sent emails to the sales department and orders department, they replied saying that the order would be delivered on May 4, the caps were not delivered again! Finally, on May 7, I called several times leaving voice messages telling them to cancel the order, but not, instead of cancelling the order on May 8 the order was delivered and on May 10 I received only THREE CAPS!!! With no refund for the 4th cap or any explanation of why only 3 caps were delivered! This is a nightmare! Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY! "

2018-03-23

Our experience was great!

"We were not sure about buying on line,because what we were lookin for was expensive and had to be the right thing as everyone would see it. Called talked to a sales person told us to order online and they would keep us updated via e-mail. They did we received it in short period of time. We were very happy. Recommend highly to anyone."

2018-02-21

Windshield nozzles

"The spray nozzle broke on my 2007 Dodge Charger R/T. You would think that wouldn't be a large task. Think again... All the aftermarket nozzles are at least twice the size if not more. Saved by Factory Parts. "

2018-02-20

Watch out product not fully explained what is needed

"I went to purchase a remote starter for my car but in the title of this remote it was never explained that you would need a Chrysler Dealership to install this remote or you would need to program it for the car with again a tool that a dealership has. I received the starter on time as explained but when I read the instruction that were in the box I saw I needed the tools above and could not install my self. I emailed to return this item only a few hours after it arrived at my house only find out they do not accept returns on electronics.
Buyer beware this operation is not explaining everything you might need to install the item you buy and like me might be stuck with a part you cannot use
They are also not helpful at all
Beware of this site and read carefully before you purchase anything from them

2018-02-19

Buying Parts

"Easy to purchase the parts"

2018-01-25

Order void

"It was ok. Order was void due to them not selling the part anymore. Don't know where my refund is at still though"

2018-01-07

+++

"++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2017-12-12

So far its fine

"I was asked to provide my vin #, i thought i had already done that but, better safe than sorry."

2017-12-05

All ok!

"All parts I need I found here!"

2017-11-28

VERY POOR, NON EXISTANT COMMUNICATION !

"NEVER RECIEVED PART I ORDERED ONLINE, AFTER WAITING SO LONG (OVER A MONTH) I CHECKED AND FOUND OUT MY ORDERED WAS CANCELLED AND NO CONTACT WITH ME TO EXPLAIN WHY !!!"

Share Factory Chrysler Parts's store rating

Factory Chrysler Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Factory Chrysler Parts is a merchant member
Factory Chrysler Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.