8:00 AM -5:00PM EST

Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-08-24

GREAT SERVICE - - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

"Chris with the store in Bartow, FL was extremely helpful in finding and getting the part I was wanting. His follow-up on the order was also great. My problem is the part needed a better description of what it was. Won't go into details, but suggest they try to provide detailed descriptions of items on the website."

2018-08-24

Completely Dissatisfied

"First off the company had parts listed that they did not have in stock. The product did not send, but then the part was still listed on the website as having stock. Other parts that they did not have in stock actually said so. It doesn't make sense to not have the product they did not have in stock listed as not in stock after not sending my product. Secondly, the products I did receive had bags open. I ordered a seal and the bag was tore open. The nut that came with the one collar was not in a container. I believe a washer is supposed to come with the nut and goes behind that nut did not come with it due to the lack of packaging product correctly. The only positive thing I can say is that the parts I actually did receive look good and fit as needed. I wouldn't recommend going through this distributor unless absolutely necessary."

2018-08-21

Slow delivery

"The product was supposed to be sent on Aug 01, 2018 ( I ordered it on July 30) . No updates had been applied to the site about my order. On Aug 13 I had to inquire where the product was. I was emailed that the product had just been sent and it arrived two days later. I wonder how long it would have taken if I hadn't sent the email. Great product, slow processing.

2018-08-21

Excellent Service

"It was a great experience from start to finish. I had to call to make sure I was ordering the correct part number and must say that I was impressed by how easy the entire process went down. My part had to be special ordered and was received by me a couple of days before the promised date. Thank you."

2018-08-13

Great service

"The parts arrived right on time and was expactly what I needed."

2018-07-12

Liberty antenna

"Right part delivered on time."

2018-07-12

Top Shelf service and helpfull guidance to find what was needed..

"Great service in finding what was needed and easy check out..and best of all ....it fit the vehicle and works perfectly...thankyou
Chef Tim Ortbring
2008 Dodge Nitro

2018-07-04

fast service, good communications on status of order

"fast service, good communications on status of order"

2018-07-02

SLOOOOWWWW shipping

"Ordered on 22 June, not expected to receive till 5 July. Specific shipping location should be specified on the website.....why does it take 9 days to receive an order from Florida? Recommend USPS or FEDEX. UPS is not updating, last time I saw movement was from June 27th, it's July 2nd. Why am I not in the "loop" with my parts?"

FCP from Factory Chrysler Parts has responded
Posted Jul-20-2018

“Doug I want to apologize that it took that long the parts were ordered on june 22 and shipped 6/26 via UPS.Once our orders are shipped the customer is emailed a tracking number.Now I do understand both FED EX and UPS the farther west you go the longer it does take.Hope to earn your business again. ”

2018-07-02

Great service

"I almost ordered the wrong part, they verified my VIN and corrected my part"

2018-06-17

Factory Chrysler O.E.M. Parts

"I ordered the parts I was needing for My Chrysler, from the website that I found on Google. Not only were the parts exactly what I ordered, but They arrived Very Promptly as Well."

2018-06-06

Great store to shop online

"I found all the parts i needed, but the cost is a bit more than other websites."

2018-06-06

Best possible way to order!!!

"I love the way they blow out the assemblies and number the parts, just like the sheet I would get faxed from a dealer, and all the parts are listed right there and with a single click you can add it to your cart, and make sure you don't miss any parts now, so you don't find out when you got to reassemble. "

2018-06-05

My order

"I couldn't be more satisfied than I am with Factory Chrysler Parts. They were responsive to my concerns with my order and I received it sooner then I expected. Would recommend without a doubt. "

2018-05-31

Way to long to get

"Took to long to get. You really need to improve your shipping. "

FCP from Factory Chrysler Parts has responded
Posted Jun-15-2018

“Hello.We were out of stock at the time of your order.We ordered the part from Chrysler it took 10 days to get the part.The day it came in it was shipped you got it 4 days later.Hope we can serve you in the future.”

Share Factory Chrysler Parts's store rating

Factory Chrysler Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Factory Chrysler Parts is a merchant member
Factory Chrysler Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.