9am to 5pm EST

Shipping & packaging: 1.50/10
Customer service: 1.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.07/10
2018-07-18

"I have not received the product yet"

fast & good price

"Easy order process. Great price"

2018-07-18

"easy to such for item and price seems reasonable and love free shipping. hope to receive my merchandise with 3-5 days."

epec
epec

Verified

Payment Problem

"They check identity but don't notify you when they decline. Then told me I have to send a check."

“Hello epec,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

After reading this complaint and looking into your order history we do see your purchase was for a High Fraud Item which triggers a deeper Account Verification check.

We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can with your purchase .. please feel free to contact our Customer Relations Department - Monday thru Friday - 9am until 4pm Eastern/Standard at 646-367-6141 for any assistance needed.”

Don't buy into the $100 gift for Survey it is a SCAM to buy magazines

"Not at all impressed by your scam to get $100 gift ..when in actuality it turns out you are offering me a chance to buy magazines. NO THANK YOU. No I will probably also receive a bunch of spam email. Not happy "

“Hello sherriinutah,

All of the Rebates that we offer here at the FactoryOutletStore are completely optional and cancellable. Each offer consist of different services, products, incentives etc. along with a range of redeeming guidelines.

We would be more than happy to assist in any way we can .. please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience.”

2018-07-18

Offered discounts that were not valid nonstop

"Was only looking at Hummingbird products. Sent me at least 8-10 different marketing emails offering me 5-10% discounts that were not allowed to be applied to any Hummingbird products. I honestly was extremely turned off by that type of false marketing and decided to purchase some of the products else where because of this. If they refused to participate and those are the only products I am looking at why send me emails trying to entice me to buy when it doesn’t apply?"

“Hello dnorman-68181,

Thank you for ordering with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you as we do office sales on specific items between 20 to 75% Off of our regular prices – not on all of the items currently carry. We regret that we were not able to make you one of our many happy customers and would like to extend to you a discount on your next purchase with us here at the FactoryOutletStore.

To take advantage of this offer please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2018-07-17

Horrible experience

"I called customer service to get help ordering the correct part. I gave the rep the model # and he said it was in stock. I received the incorrect part so I called to get the part exchanged. Turns out they don't carry the part and I would have to pay to ship the incorrect part back. I was then charged 20+% restocking fee. I talked again with a rep and explained it was their mistake and I was told it is policy to charge a restocking fee. I will never buy from this company again."

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Hello LitEnergy,

We are consistently training our Customer Support Department and we use all feedback to further assist our Customers. We would be more than happy to help in any and one of our US Based Customer Relations Representative will be contacting you shortly.

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 646-367-6141 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2018-07-16

90 Day Warranty Review

"The customer service from India is pretty bad. The American call center is much more helpful. The Indian call center said they couldn't help me. The American call center sent me a new battery because mine came with a bad one."

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Hello BrandonKeller-41621,

If you would like to contact us at your convenience please call 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard and we will be more than happy to assist.”

2018-07-15

"Shopping online is so easy for me. I love it"

2018-07-15

"$100 a come-on sham. Shame! Wasted my time"

“Hello joesephius5,

2018-07-15

"I really did not like your deceitful encouragement to take the survey. Really who wants those magazines anyway. Really shame shame you are better than this."

“Hello wakeupi,

Great Store!

"Great products,selection and easy ordering. "

2018-07-15

"My phone #would't go through."

“Hello metroman73,

We will research this issue and make all necessary changes immediately as needed. Thank you.

Please feel free to contact our US Based Customer Relations Department at 800-816-0810 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Eastern/Standard at your convenience – we will be more than happy to help.”

2018-07-15

"I found it easy to order. Yet have no other comments as of now"

Great Price

"Recommended product by Consumer Reports and a great price for a two phone unit with answering machine."

Share FactoryOutletStore.com's store rating

FactoryOutletStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FactoryOutletStore.com is a merchant member
FactoryOutletStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.