Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 7.62/10
Customer service: 7.26/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.41/10

Love it!!

"Fabletics offers gorgeous color, perfect fit, amazing style and super quick (free) shipping. I haven’t been disappointed yet! "

“Hello Gretchen,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Perfect fit

"It was my first time ordering ever and I was nervous if the legging was going to fit me or not but luckily their XS size fits me (4"11) also good material. "

“Hello Rose,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We're happy to hear that everything fits well and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

I really like fabletics

"Comfortable cute great quality "

“Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for sharing your awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the quality of your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Unsatisfactory VIP program

"Fabletics has a great selection, however, their VIP program is not user friendly or customer oriented. "

“Hello Karen,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fabletics and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Great product!

"Fast and easy checkout, easy to understand instructions. "

“Hello Svetlana,

It’s great to read your feedback about Fabletics, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Toppin

"The leggings feel thickso you get good coverage but they are light weight and cool. I don't typically wear leggings as l am a plus sized women but these hold everything in place and smooths it out. Very nice!!! I will be ordering more. "

“Hello Adrienne,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-04-18

If you are in great shape you will like the active wear

"Everything I ordered so far I can not wear as it shows every buldge and sag everywhere on my body.
I quit because I am not in good enough shape to wear this stuff in public.

“Hello Denise,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

2018-04-18

Where are all the leggings?

"There were leggings (salad solid) that I was wanting to purchase, but the ones I really wanted were out of stock. They’ve been out of stock for a while. Why are they not keeping up with consumers’ demands? That is why I haven’t purchased any in months is because of that. "

“Hello Natasha,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

First Timer

"I order two pairs of leggings and one top and all three products were perfect fit. Delivery was on point. I will definitely order again."

“Hello Leslie,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-04-18

"Love my Fabletics attire! Great quality and and very comfortable to wear. My overall experience was great."

“Hello Lybia,

Limited size selection

"For years, I’ve dealt with the frustration of finding a really cute outfit on fabletics, only to be let down that it isn’t available in my size. It’s like finding a needle in a hay stack when I finally am able to snag something that is cute and that is still in stock in my size. "

“Hello Sara,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and service. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Take care,

FABULOUS FAB

"LOVE THE QUALITY AND FEEL OF CLOTHING!!! IS THE BEST AROUND!!! "

“Hello Brandi,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the quality of your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Quality!

"I was blown away by the quality! Wish i would have gotten a smaller size but that was my fault."

“Hello Brooke,

We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Worst customer service

"They offered a deal online. I placed an order using the deal. Paid for it, and decided I didn't want a membership and they cancelled my order and would not ship my products to me. Although the ad clearly said you can cancel anytime. "

“Hello Rachel,

Not so great

"Their products are high quality but not actually well-priced because of the membership agreement (which you can cancel but it's just an annoying extra step). Their clothes don't fit me either so I'm likely biased."

“Hello Christina,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Share Fabletics's store rating

Fabletics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fabletics is a merchant member
Fabletics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.