fabletics.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.70/10
Customer service: 7.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.49/10

Love it

"Love fabletics and their activewear!"

“Hello Fernanda,

We love you too! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you.

Stay Awesome,

2018-07-11

Always out of the items that interested me the most

"I always had a hard time finding outfits to order because all the cute ones were always out of stock. The shirts I don’t think are very great quality. I had a few arrive that the seems were very uneven and arm out holes where not the same size. "

“Hello Andrea,

When our members are unhappy, we're unhappy... Let us make it up to you! Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

2018-07-11

Great yoga pants- often low stock or sold out

"Overall I really like the yoga pants I’ve purchased. The draw back with Fabletics is that they often run out of an item and when you use the filter to find your size and in stock items, it doesn’t actually apply the filters. Too much time wasted looking at clothes that are either sold out or not the right size. "

“Hello Jen,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Poor

"I skipped this past month but you took out my money anyways. So I was forced to buy a outfit. "

“Hello Janesa,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Very Slow

"I paid for 2-3 day shipping, I understand that there is usually 2 days processing but with the weekend included, it’s been 7 days and still no package. I won’t be buying again because if I didn’t care about when i was receiving them I would’ve gone with standard shipping. Also customer service is awful"

“Hello Hannah,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

2018-07-11

Great products at a reasonable price

"Shopping is easy with Fabletics VIP membership. Prices are reasonable, it’s easy to skip a month if you want and easy to shop if you want. Quick shopping, good quality, can’t be beat! "

“Hello Michelle,

We are glad that you are having a great online shopping experience! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

Cheers,

2018-07-11

Next to impossible to cancel VIP subscription.

"I'm given the runaround every time I've called to cancel.
None of their clothes fit the same from item to item in the same size.

“Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fabletics! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Always out of stock

"I tried purchasing another item but it’s out of stock. Like the last time I tried to buy something cute. Always out of stock. Disappointing experience. "

“Hello Lyona,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with Fabletics. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Love, love, love.

"I have been order from fabletics for a couple of years now, and the never disappoint! The clothes are cute, comfortable, and good quality. I've never had an issue with the product or customer service. I will be a customer for many years to come! "

“Hello Crystal,

We are happy you are enjoying your VIP Membership! We cannot wait to see what you will order next!

Take care,

Awful

"I was charged for two months even when I selected to skip those months. The second month ended up causing me to have an overdraft fee from my bank. They would only refund the money they wrongfully charged me. The quality of their clothes are okay but their selection is awful and they never have anything in my size in stock anyways."

“Hello Charlotte,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Love, Love, Love!

"Amazing fit! Love every piece I own!"

“Hello Lindsey,

Thank you! We love offering our members a vast array of styles and designs they will enjoy!

Take care,

World’s Worst Customer Service

"I would never order from them again. Their customer service is horrible and just not worth the hassle."

“Hello Samantha,

Great

"I love the site. Easy to navigate, tons of beautiful designs and colors, and I love variety of styles and outfits already put together."

“Hello Brittany,

We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XoXo,

Fabletics is always easy

"I order from them every month and I haven't had a bad experience yet."

“Hello Mindy,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

XO,

Yesssss

"Great it’s always a pleasure to buy from them"

“Hello Priscila,

Cheers,

Share Fabletics's store rating

Fabletics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fabletics is a merchant member
Fabletics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.