fabletics.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.73/10
Customer service: 7.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.51/10

Slow

"Wow, I still haven’t received my first order.... it’s been over a week. I didn’t realize shipping took so long. "

“Hello Jamie,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Fantastic!

"Quick, easy, and fun to shop!!"

“Hello Amanda,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Excellent

"Love it!!! I loved the two for 24 in the beginning "

“Hello Kali,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

Never got an email

"I ordered two leggings thinking I would get a confirmation and tracking but I haven’t and it’s been over a week and I still haven’t gotten anything or them. "

“Hello Emily,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

2018-09-18

Its so dificult to cancel!

"I try to cancel my account but it is imposible!. "

“Hello Iliana,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Salar

"Love your Salar bottoms. They fit great. The high waisted are to high for some short people.The workmanship is great and I love the fabrics !!!!!
coastalgirl

“Hello Elaine,

It’s great to read your feedback about Fabletics and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Love it !!

"Loved it but wish there were a few more options in black! "

“Hello Briahna,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments regarding our products will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Awesome site.

"I love the leggings that I ordered. I have worn them already. The sizes are exact and I love the way they fit and look. Prices are great as well. Will definitely reorder from them."

“Hello Sandra,

We are happy your items are a perfect fit! Hope you have a fabulous day! We are glad you are enjoying our products! We are sure you look fabulous!

Simple & quick

"The website was easy to use & quick "

“Hello Brooke,

We are happy you are enjoying your online shopping experience. Thanks for your awesome feedback! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

2018-09-17

"It’s been over 2 weeks since I placed my order and The money was removed from my bank about but I haven’t received any type of email or confirmatoon except that I placed an order."

“Hello Angelica,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of our Member Services will contact you shortly to assist you.

excellent

"great experience with fabletics"

“Hello Maritza,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

No complaints

"Smooth and successful experience. Nothing was sold out, for once, so, I am pleased. "

“Hello Asima,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

Expensive

"I keep getting emails for 2 for $24 and it will not let me buy them"

“Hello Debbie,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

First time...fall in love

"I don't regret to spend some money and I keep ordering to fabletics.the quality of the item's makes me happy me"

“Hello May,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Sold out

"Was unhappy about my first experience online, first I had 1 hour to purchase the VIP sale. And on top of that everything that I liked was sold out. So now I’m press for time and had to make a quick choice to get the offer.. hopefully once I get my first order it would be worth it. If not I will cancel my membership "

“Hello Kenia,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Share Fabletics's store rating

Fabletics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fabletics is a merchant member
Fabletics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.