Stores > Fabletics

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fabletics by clicking a star below.

Kind of a Scam

"I really don’t like that Fabletics sets up their rewards memberships the way they do. Who remembers to always opt out at the beginning of every month? And then who buys that many work out clothes each month? It’s just a little ridiculous. And they take FOREVER to send the orders as well. "

“Hello Cate,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

2018-01-17

Sorted out to my satisfaction

"The promo code I entered at checkout wasn’t accepted and before I knew it I was taken through to the next page and had been charged the full amount. I immediately rang Fabletics and the telephone assistant sorted it out straight away and applied my promo code and adjusted my bill. I was relieved it was so easy to fix."

“Hello Bri,

It’s great to read your feedback about Fabletics, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Love Fabletics !

"Every item I order is a fast favorite ! The quality is top notch and so comfy!"

“Hello Melinda,

Thank you for sharing your positive review. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the quality of your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Excellent

"I love that they have the VIP membership so that you can buy 2 leggings for $24 because it is much cheaper than going to my usual Victoria’s Secret to get leggings and it helps me save money."

“Hello Victoria,

Thank you for choosing Fabletics. We’re glad to hear that you’re pleased with the VIP Membership and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Love it!

"All the pieces I have purchased fit so well. They are fashionable and very in style. The material is great and so comfortable. I wear my fabletics all the time! "

“Hello Summer,

Thank you for sharing your awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-01-17

"Love the products and website is easy to use."

“Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your time and effort in affirming our products. We are looking forward to hearing your fabulous feedbacks again. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-01-17

Loved my experience with Fabletics!

"I had decided not to purchase anything online from Fabletics due to the "membership" aspect. After finding an actual store in the Mall of America last week, I loved the clothes and found the membership much more manageable and agreeable to me. So, bought some stuff that day - the sales girl was a huge help. She not only helped me select some clothes but explained the whole program to me - it really helped. Signed up and came home to order more :) Sweet!!"

“Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We’re glad to hear that you’re pleased with the VIP Membership and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-01-17

"The bottoms I love!! The bra is cute but not very supportive. "

“Hello April,

We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member services will email you within 48 hours.

Not enough availability

"None of my first choice leggings were in stock."

“Hello Sarah,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Fabletics! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and service. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Take care,

2018-01-17

Love the clothes, hate the service

"Fabletics sent me two emails offering me two pairs of tights for $24 yesterday. No link in the email to me to the special offer. Nothing on the website directed me to the special offer. I contacted "live chat" for help. After waiting over half an hour, I got no response, so I gave up. If you're going to offer "live chat," make sure humans are monitoring it and delivering customer service promptly. If you're going to offer a great deal, make sure people can actually find it."

“Hello Ardyth,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

The quality is bad.

"The quality for jogger pants are very bad. Just wore it once and all these little balls come up. "

“Hello Tracy,

Not satisfied

"Nothing fit everything is too big. "

“Hello Denise,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Beautiful clothing options

"I haven't received my leggings yet but I was impressed with all the options! I wish I could buy all my athletic attire here!"

“Hello Meagan,

Thank you for sharing your positive review. We can't wait to see your next feedback as soon as you received your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

hard to quit

"I love the clothes but am running out of closet space. I tried ending my membership several times and it is just impossible. You have to call in and then sit on hold for 30+ minutes. I eventually had to hang up because I had to leave for an appointment. I wish that I could either talk to a person or suspend my account online. "

“Hello Eliza,

We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Love this brand

"I haven't come across a product that I do not like. I've purchased shoes, bags, bathing suits, leggings, shirts of all kinds, sports bras, etc. I always get complimented for my outfits and always refer friends to shop and see/feel for themselves. The quality of the materials used is phenomenal for the price paid; you really do get a "bang for your buck" with Fabletics!"

“Hello Kayla,

Thank you for sharing your positive review. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Share Fabletics's store rating

Fabletics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fabletics is a merchant member
Fabletics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.