fabkids.com

Return/Replacement policy: 7.90/10

No complaints

"Everything was perfect!!!!!"

“Hello Zane,

We are glad that you are having a great online Shopping experience! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

Cheers,

2018-06-16

Ordering from the best place justfab.com

"I haven't ordered two pairs of shoes from justfab.com and I love them just ordered my grandson some"

“Hello Aleshia,

XoXo,

Great!!!

"It was easy and convent. Can't wait to give the shoes to my daughter."

“Hello Samantha,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Lots of love,

Great!

"I love them..wish more choices for boys and shoes went up higher than size 5 but other than that I love the prices!"

“Hello Richard ,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Shipping takes forever

"I ordered shoes for my girls and they still have not arrived. Its impossible to review something I have not tried. Ordered 6/6 it’s now 6/16 and still no shoes, so.....but ordering online was fast and easy but the selection of shoes available in my girls size was very limited. I will try the clothing next month, but not sure how long I will stay subscribed. "

“Hello Rochelle,

We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs. Thanks for your feedback! It will help us serve you better in the future.

watch out!

"prices go up during checkout...which is shady and dishonest. "

“Hello Sandhya,

Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Kim

2018-06-14

Used to love FabKids; not now days

"The look & quality has really changed. They used to have cute, unusual clothes & prints which used to feel a bit 'boutique' but now it is nothing but adult trends, weird ruffles and cheap cotton pants. Bring back the cute little girl stuff- that doesn't look like the kids are hanging with their moms on a corner!!! "

Rae.T from FabKids has responded
Posted Jun-14-2018

“Hello Amy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Rae”

2018-06-13

VIP Customer Purchase

"I had 3 months of VIP Outfit Credit. I selected the 3 outfits on 6/12/18 as of 6/13/18 order is still in "Pending Status" i have not received confirmation email of order to date and of course items have not shipped. FabKids has no problem charging my bank account but has a problem when I do the actual purchase of outfits? There should not be a delay when outfits are ordered and in shipping, FabKids received payment before choice was made."

Posted Jun-13-2018

“Hello Deborah,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and service. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

2018-06-13

Great Prices

"Fabkids has great prices and an awesome selection of clothing! My girls LOVE this site! "

Posted Jun-13-2018

“Hello Elyse,

XoXo,

I waited more than 30 minutes for customer service

"I wanted to cancel my membership and had to wait more than 30 minutes for someone to assist me."

“Hello Cris,

We count on our customers to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Our Member Services team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Out of stock

"Everything I wanted was out of stock in my daughter size"

“Hello Javon,

Thank you for writing a review! We are very sorry to hear that the items you like are sold out. Our Member Services team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

Quality is poor

"The quality of the items we received is pretty poor for the price. Items from Target are much higher quality. We received 2 dresses and the first the straps are sewn on backwards so the adjustable part with the clips is in the front. The other is a “reversible sequin” watermelon dress but it had strings having from the sequins and when you try to reverse it (which is super hard to do and feels like they will break) all the sequins on one edge won’t reverse and looks horrible. I’m worried to wash either as I feel that they may be single wear items that won’t hold up in he wash. Won’t be buying again"

“Hello Annie,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Our Member Services team will email you within 48 hours.

Great

"Great experience and saved so much money."

“Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with FabKids. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”!

XO,

EllaSofia LOVES FABKIDS!!!!!

"Love the clothing collections!! So much fun!"

“Hello Terri,

We are happy you are enjoying your online shopping experience. Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XO,

2018-06-12

"Fab kids have wonderful little outfit but they always sold out of the sizes Eileen so I have to settle for my second or third choice"

“Hello Ashley,

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.