Stores > FabKids

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review FabKids by clicking a star below.

EXCELLENT!!!!!

"EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Hello Jaelyn,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Review

"I went online looking for shoes for my daughter and I loved what I saw. I still feel like there should be more options. Overall experience was great, my daughter really loved the shoes.

Thank you!

“Hello Janitza,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Happy customer

"I have had a great experience shopping here. I have 3 daughter's so I order multiple sizes and styles. They love getting to pick their own outfits. They even like to get matching ones. Quality is great. I love a good deal and I can never resist the clearance section."

“Hello Stacy,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at FabKids' try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

ChristineGranados's Avatar

Could be way better

"The selection is minimal and the styles are more for 4 year olds than preteens. My daughter wouldn’t be caught dead in 90% of these styles. "

“Hello Christine,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Awesome clothes

"Amazing multi purpose mix and match clothes"

“Hello Monishka,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Fort Worth, Texas Verified Customer

Shopping Experience

"The only issue I have it the M 6-7 runs out pretty quick in speciality items. I wanted the Valentin’s dress and it was out of stock. "

“Hello Cheryl,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

False advertising

"Rather not . Thanks . But never again "

“Hello Nakaila,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

Love It

"Really Quick Transaction Shipped Quick Reasonable Price I’m Just In Love "

“Hello Ziejay,

It’s great to read your feedback about FabKids' and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Excellent

"Everything is wonderful.Overrule EXCELLENT."

“Hello Lourdes,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

2018-01-12

My Go-To store for my 10 year old!

"I appreciate how easy it is to order with FabKids. My daughter loves all her clothes and their value and cute-ness can't be beat!"

“Hello Jillian,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Excellent

"I'm happy with your service"

“Hello Gloria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re happy that you’ve had a great experience with us!

Indianapolis, IN Verified Customer
2018-01-12

Excellent customer service!! Quality Clothing!!

"The clothing that I received for my children was great quality and my sons put their clothes to the test daily. The clothing comes fast even with all of the weather delays due to the winter months. The customer service as well was fast and very accommodating. I was unaware of a charge and called immediately. I was able to reach a customer service representative quickly and she resolved my problem promptly. I would and have recommended FabKids to my friends and family."

“Hello Kasheena,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Great items

"I have made several purchases for my children and love them all!!!"

“Hello LaRisa,

2018-01-11

High prices for mediocre quality

"All their items are overpriced"

“Hello Paula,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with FabKids’! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need anything, our member service representatives are available 24/7 at 1-855-FAB-KIDS.

TOO LONG A WAIT

"I had to wait so long I disconnected. So my customer service issue isn't dealt with. Not impressed."

“Hello Robyn,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent experience with FabKids’. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Best.

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.