Stores > FabKids

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review FabKids by clicking a star below.

Great service, various sizing

"Ordered some shoes for my two girls, and I have ordered here before. The sizing varies by enough from one size 13 to another that my daughter didn't get to use her new shoes at all, and the other pair was far too large and she still has to grow into them. It varies but the selection is great, the sales make the prices fair."

“Hello Amanda,

We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Love FabKids

"Such cute items and I love how simple

“Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Girls shoes

"This is my second time ordering from Fabkids and I will definitely be buying again from them soon!"

“Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

XOXO,

So cute

"Quick delivery sized right too!!"

“Hello Linda,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with our shipping service and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Exceded expectations

"I ordered a few things for my 8-year-old granddaughter last June as a trial with FabKids. I was very impressed and delighted with the service, the ease of placing an order, the delivery, and especially the quality of the dresses and shorts. Clothing is well constructed of quality materials, cute and practical. Everything washes beautifully. I am definitely a dedicated customer from now on. What a delightful find."

“Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for your awesome review. We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Many thanks,

2017-11-22

"it was great like everytime."

“Hello Lauri,

Thank you for your awesome review. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2017-11-22

"Great deals! Quick service!

“Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for your awesome review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Cheers,

Maryland

" Very nice things, but when I was shopping it wouldn't load the pictures so I couldn't see unless I pushed it to come up big. Don't know if it was my end or fab kids. But I really like this website. Thank you."

“Hello Douglas,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and service. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Take care,

loving It

"My kids Love there new clothes. The boots are so cute. "

“Hello Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Not worth the hype!

"The quality of the shoes was worth exactly what i paid 10 bucks. Not worth their original price, thank god for discounts. Something i could find at "rainbows"."

“Hello Calvin,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Disappointedand felt tricked

"I didnt know if i bought tge deal i qould be entered into a membership where if i didnt make a purchase in the following months my bank account woukd be charged w9.95 if I Sid not make a purchase by the 5th of the month."

“Hello Patricia,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member services will email you within 48 hours.

Shoes and pants

"Great quality at amazing prices, delivery was excellent!

“Hello Pauline,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Cheers,

Good all around so far

"Me and my daughter really liked the clothes and the website. It’s easy to use. So far so good, we haven’t received her things in the mail yet but the order was just placed yesterday "

“Hello Cassie,

Thank you for sharing your experience with JustFab. We can't wait to see your next feedback as soon as you received your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2017-11-21

Great quality of clothes. Cute styles. Easy exchange policy.

"Overall, I have had nothing but positive experience. Clothes are cute, made from good quality fabrics/materials; my kids love the clothes. Easy and hassle-free to exchange clothes for a different size. Excellent!"

“Hello Roxanne,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2017-11-21

Great quality, stylish clothes!

"I am alwats impressed with the selection. The clothes are superior quality. My daughter loves every item I purchase through FabKids."

“Hello Lisa,

Share FabKids's store rating

FabKids is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FabKids is a merchant member
FabKids participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.