Stores > FTD
  • FTD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FTD by clicking a star below.

I'm Sorry

"I thought it would be a great idea to have flowers delivered to my wife's work on Valentine's Day.

I went to FTD's website early in the week ordered roses to be delivered to her work. As I'm checking out, it has an option for "Guaranteed Deliver" before noon. I want to make sure she is going to get the flowers before noon on Valentine's Day, so accept the additional charges. All the additional charges takes me up to $80 to get those roses delivered to her office on time. I get a email confirmation showing they will be delivered 2/14 with a tracking number.

Now it's Valentine's Day and I want to see if they have been delivered and I open up the tracking number and it takes me to UPS. What? UPS, I thought somebody actually showed up with flowers. Well, Okay, Let's see if they were delivered. They have been scanned out of Chicago. What? Chicago, I live on the West Coast. I called Customer Service to ask why they are coming out of Chicago and are going to be delivered to her work after Valentine's Day. That's even worse than not getting them delivered at all. And what about that Guaranteed Delivery Fee I had to pay so much for. Customer Service doesn't offer anything, but "I'm Sorry" Their guarantee doesn't mean anything, when the show up doesn't matter, and what condition they show up doesn't matter. I did get a heartfelt "I'm Sorry" from their Customer Service though.

My wife get's home and tells me about all the other ladies getting roses from 1-800-FLOWERS today. All I could do was give her a heartfelt, "I'm Sorry".

IVE NEVER BEEN SO ****

"I orderd flowers for valentines day which is a specific date they HAVE to be delivered. I got an email after 2pm today saying there was a problem. I first call customer service and theyr were unable to help (and understand quite frankly) so I got transfered. The guy answered the phone but made me wait in awkward silence for another five minutes until i asked him what was going on which he then immediately responded so i dont know what he was doing the whole time. Then he tells me my order can be delivered the 15th which is extremely ridiculous. Why would I have flowers delivered the day AFTER valentine's day? I was willing to have different flowers delivered later today which was not an option I guess because it was too late to order. Well then why wasnt I notified earlier within the day? I am extremely unahppy with the lack of reliability and the extremely poor customer service. I will be writing many negative reviews about the quality of service I have recieved. Today was important to have the flowers delivered and I would hate for others to experience this in the future so I will be sure to warn them."

2018-02-14

"Easy convenient and you deliver quality"

2018-02-14

"Expensive.. can't see card and ballon options.. need more holiday varieties.."

2018-02-14

"Nice arrangements. Great selection. Especially like the levels Good Better, Best, and the gifts and card selection you can include if you want. You have all of the bases covered. And your Web Site is so user friendly, including you international (Canada) site. Finally getting the emailed confirmation is great. Thank you FTD! ;)"

2018-02-14

"The search function on the website is not particularly good. For specific flower searches, e.g. peonies, it would be nice to have a notification on whether it's available or not at all (e.g., not in season). Same-day delivery is also full of exceptions. Otherwise, the service is consistently good and reliable."

2018-02-14

"I think your service fee of 21.99 is absolute bullshit"

2018-02-14

"Your website was very easy to use."

2018-02-14

"I found you can deliver to a location not covered by my normal source for flowers."

2018-02-14

"Good choices, great service"

2018-02-14

"Easy process and great experience"

2018-02-14

"The website is easy to navigate and a good selection of products."

2018-02-14

"Because of my familiarity with the service and name recognition"

2018-02-14

"Ordered flowers for Valentines and late the night before I was sent a message that the flower arrangement couldn’t be done at a local florist. I had to place another order and they won’t be delivered on time for V-day. Not happy"

2018-02-14

"i had 2 coupon codes and you wouldn't accept either"

Share FTD's store rating

FTD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FTD is a merchant member
FTD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.