Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Excellent company!

"Great prouducts at competitive prices. Top notch customer service! "

2017-12-12

Great parts at a Great price - on time

"Thanks for the great service! The price of Genuine Volvo parts through FCP Euro - even with the freight costs to Australia - is astounding! You guys rock. thanks heaps."

2017-12-10

Great Place to get Car Parts

"I started using FCP for our BMW but recently starting using them for my daughter's Jetta. This was a rebuild job which needed many hard to find parts. FCP had everything I needed is stock and the car is now running excellent. Great website and I have not had one issue yet. Quality of parts is much better than the usual junk at some of the big box auto parts places,"

Expansion tank for 2002 X5 3.0i

"Very satisfied. The part arrived on schedule and appeared to be better quality than the original. Fit perfect and we don't have to pay for it next time? Crazy good experience! Thanks FCP!"

Great prices, OEM parts

"This is my second time ordering parts from fcp. Found the exact oem parts for brake replacements on my SLK 350. Communication and shipping were spot on"

FCP is 10 out of 10

"If you have a German car and you don’t shop for your parts at FCP euro you’re doing something wrong. Extremely fast shipping coustomer service is amazing. Everything as is straight forward as it sounds with their lifetime warranty’s. "

1999 Volvo V70 Knock Sensor

"Though my Volvo knock sensor took some time to arrive it was EOM. My difficulty is locating a mechanic willing to work on my 1999 V70 Volvo wagon with its (real) 330,000 miles on board. Tho my codes were for a knock sensor after using XeModex in Ontario, Canada for both Control and Engine Throttle module upgrade/replacement, it really turned out to be a loose, not properly wired MAS/MAP sensor. So the knock sensor and labor was MAYBE not the real issue at all. XeModex was clear to replace the MAS post module replacements when I was still have engine/ETM/loss of cruise lights on the dash.....The Volvo mechanic at the San Antonio dealership simply could not have enough diagnostic time. So I ended up traveling back up to NM to Albuquerque where I have a Master Volo mechanic who is a diagnostician. I would like you to
place him: Thomas Chung in your refererals for that northern NM region. He is so skilled and gives fair realistic labor costs.
He is Thomas Chung: THE MASTER'S TOUCH 4113 Menaul NE Albuquerque NM 87110
505 883-9141 themaster'stouch@qwesttooffice.net
PS I appreciate the life time warranty. I was just given a 2015 Volvo V70 Sport Wagon. Will you have parts and the same policy for new cars. Tom Chung now purchases only parts that have that warranty. And, in my case, because of the miles I drive on the highway it is well worth it.

2017-12-09

wow not one part was right.

"I order parts online often but this time takes the cake the car sat for a week disassembled in the garage because every seal I ordered for my Mercedes was wrong ended up buying them from the dealership because I didn’t want to wait 2 more weeks for the return and the chance it would be wrong again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“I am terribly sorry that this was your experience. I'd like to do whatever I can to make this better. Please email me directly at nicole.butcaris@fcpeuro.com”

2017-12-09

They never shipped me the part, but did bill my credit card!

"FCP never shipped out my part and billed my credit card which they told me would be refunded when I called to cancel my order. I ordered this parts from my local BMW dealer for $3.00 more and got it next day. FCP is the worst customer experience I have had when getting parts for my BMW. I will not be recommending them to anyone. The fact that they still are unaware that I never got this part says it all!"

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“This is certainly not the experience we want you to have. I am extremely sorry that this happened and would like to do whatever I can to help make it better. Please email me directly at nicole.butcaris@fcpeuro.com”

2017-12-08

Knowledgable staff, fast shipping

"I recently ordered struts for a 2004 Volvo S60R from FCP. For those of you familiar with the Volvo 4C suspension, the struts are crazy expensive and very few parts houses have an alternative available vs. going to the dealer for the parts. FCP has become my go-to source for OEM and aftermarket parts."

Good prices and warranty

"I have bought many parts for my 3 series from FCPEuro. I have never used their warranty but it gives me peace of mind! "

2017-12-07

Most competitive for parts online!

"Purchased parts multiple times, always in stock, always the best price, and always shipped/delivered sooner than expected. Will definitely keep using them!

Also, their return policy & warranty policy are very accommodating.

2017-12-07

Nice price for genuine product

"Lowest price on the internet for genuine BMW e46 fuel pump"

Exceptional Customer Service

"I am a bit of a car guy and have always turned a wrench to keep my cars in tip top shape. I'm about to turn 225K on my B6 Audi that I bought new in 2004. With that said at the time I was unaware of FCP. I used all the big boys, ECS, Europa, etc. When I discovered FCP Groton, now Euro, I was thrilled. Being a CT resident and a small business owner, it was important for me to support another CT Business. Since discovering FCP, I have actually visited their last 2 locations to pick up my parts and meet the guys & gals on the other end of the phone.
FCP is truly an exceptional company!!! Being a CT resident, I receive my parts the next day, huge plus for me. The entire team of CSR's are on top of their game, they are really knowledgeable and professional. The warranty they offer on their parts is unreal!!!
If you haven't tried FCP, give them a shot, you will not be dissappointed, heck you know they are a stand up company when you can contact the Owner & CEO via email on their website. I can't say enough good things about this company. Many of the others should take lessons from FCP. Feel free to use me as a reference anytime.
Kindest regards,
Very happy customer.

2017-12-07

My order arrived severly damaged.

"This is my first order with FCP Euro and it will be my last! My order took forever to arrive and when I received it the box was severely damaged the box looked like it was submerged in water.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2017

A rep from FCP Euro, FCP Euro, has responded

“Hello, and thank you for reaching out.
I am terribly sorry to hear this was your experience - This is certainly not the experience we want you to have. I'd like to get a corrected shipment out to you. If possible, would you be able to email me at nicole.butcaris@fcpeuro.com. I am happy to help and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused here.

Kind regards,
Nicole”

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.