fcpeuro.com/

Shipping & packaging: 9.79/10
Customer service: 9.87/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.90/10
2018-09-14

Very good customer service. Only place I buy parts for my BMW, The life time warranty is awesome =)!!!

"Good prices with an amazing warranty!"

2018-09-12

European car parts store with the right prices.

"Visited this site for their low prices and lifetime/parts replacement guarantee. Site can use some updates on layout/navigation, but pricing is top-notch when compared to other online retailers. Definitely a returning customer!"

2018-09-11

all the parts fit and the car is running greaatt!!!!!

"I replaced all the spark plugs, ignition coil pack and wiring.....the 318i drives superb now!!!!!!! "

2018-09-11

OEM Parts without dealer prices.

"When I received my new Porsche window regulator I was concerned that, although it contained the Porsche part number, it had only the "Brose" manufacturers label and no Porsche name or label. But I went on-line and found that Brose is an OEM supplier to Porsche and felt better. Then when I removed the original regulator, it contained the exact same Brose label and part number and was otherwise identical in every respect, including not having a Porsche label. Apparently when Porsche orders parts for resale through their dealers, they have them re-labled, but FCP Euro gets them directly from the manufacturer or its distributor, at a lower cost. "

2018-09-10

Great customer service

"I would definitely order parts again from FCP Euro. They have OEM parts for a reasonable price. Also they responded quickly to my part not being received on time due to package lost by UPS. I contacted FCP explaining that I had paid for faster shipping and my package was lost. I asked if my shipping could be credit back to me since my package wasn't going to arrive on time, also if they could resend another prt. On the same day I sent email, I receive a response with an apology and my shipping would be credited. They stated to reach out to UPS and if my package wasn't able to be located within a day, to contact them and they would definitely resend the part.

Thanks FCP Euro for your great customer service!

2018-09-06

Amazing service

"I love shopping at FCP Euro they have everything I need so far fast and accurate shipping every order I receive there is nothing missing the moly transmission kit and differential fluid are excellent I felt the difference immediately after changing the oil and the filter"

2018-09-06

FCP one and only

"FCP Euro is the go to for all your auto supplies. Their commitment to excellence, pricing, service and best of all the lifetime replacement warranty regardless of condition or wear and tear is unmatched in the industry. Simply purchase a new one and send back the old one for complete refund without any fine print or obligations.

I can't say enough good things about this company and the trust I have in doing business with them. Give them a try if you are not already a customer, you will not regret the decision.

2018-09-03

5STAR

"This is the best site to order online European car parts"

2018-09-03

Best mercedes parts and service

"I started doing business with FCP when I owned a Land Rover. I purchased a fuel pump. The SUV was irreparable. I returned the fuel pump and then acquired a 2001 Mercedes c240. Recently I've been in need of parts and information. FCP has both, their staff is unsurpassed in service and the lifetime warranty is unbeatable. I appreciate everything FCP has done for me and have no need to shop anywhere else."

2018-09-01

#1 site for my bmw parts

"costumer service is amazing! prices are great, high quality parts and like Noone else theyr all backed by lifetime warranty, you buy the part once and in no time with no question asked you get a refund or new replacement part in no time, FCP is a no brainer, my only place for parts fir my bmw, great work guys thank you for your services!"

2018-09-01

Perfect

"The parts were a perfect fit for my 2005 BMW and they arrived quickly!"

2018-08-30

MERCEDES C32 AMG

"EXCELLENT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.
NEXT DAY DESPATCH FOR ME AND ARRIVING WITHIN A WEEK FOR SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA.

I NEEDED A HARMONIC BALANCER FOR THE MERCEDES C32 AMG.
MERCEDES AUSTRALIA DID NOT EVEN HAVE STOCK.
DELIVERY WITH THEM WAS OVER 2 WEEKS AND HIGH COST. FCP EURO WAS CHEAPER, FASTER DELIVERY AND THE SAME OEM QUALITY. CAN'T ASK FOR MORE. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FULL LIFETIME REPLACEMENT EVEN IF WORNOUT.
THIS GOES FOR SHOCKERS SPARK PLUGS ETC WHICH WEAR OUT OVER TIME.
THANKS FCP EURO.

2018-08-27

BMW parts and kits for affordable prices.

"It was one of the many purchases I did online with FCP Euro.
All parts came as ordered. After installations it is working well, so far.
I would recommend this store to all, who would like to save money by DIY and repair BMW with original and OEM parts.

2018-08-27

Wonderful customer service.

"Kyle went out of his way to help me fix my mistake and even took care of the shipping costs for me! FCP is my favorite online retailer for car parts for my German vehicles. "

2018-08-25

Great service

"I've ordered from these guys a few times while shopping for parts for my 328i, the service has always been great and I was able to find the product I needed pretty easily."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.