Stores > FCP Euro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review FCP Euro by clicking a star below.
2017-11-12

Great service & price/ quality

"Ordered some parts for a 300se that were hard to get here in Australia at the right price.FCP EURO were able to supply them at the right price & had them at my door within a week from ordering. They were excellent quality & fitted perfectly. They will be my new suppliers in future. Great people to deal with & nothing seems to be a problem if there is anything out of the ordinary with any parts.....ie models that are not available in U.S.

2017-11-11

FCP is #1

"FCP Euro is the best for parts that I buy for my BMW. Plus excellent communication and exchange policy."

2017-11-09

Excellent!

"I always make sure to check FCP Euro before purchasing elsewhere, most of the time they’re the first place I check. I’m never disappointed because of their great rates, selection of parts, and top notch customer service. "

2017-11-07

Terrific first time experience! Will certainly shop here for parts again!

"Part fit and functions perfectly! Good value for a much needed part! Thanks!"

2017-11-07

Large parts catalog

"If you need something for a BMW you're most likely find it at FCPeuro. Very large variety of OEM and aftermarket parts and most of us execellent customer service. Once had a wrong part shipped, resent the correct part along with a return label. Some companies make you pay return shipping for their mistakes but not with FCPeuro. "

2017-11-05

Prompt service

"Ordered parts for my Volvo 850T5, very good price and the delivery cost was very reasonable. Parts were as advertised and fitted perfectly.
Thank you FCP Euro.

2017-11-04

Audi 2.7T Order

"Overall good experience. Web site is uncluttered, with clear references to OEM or OE part numbers and part revisions. Prices are inline with competitors. Needs a greater selection for this particular application."

2017-11-03

Best service anywhere...fast shipping.

"I usually receive my order in one day. Always accurate, they have the parts I need. Great company. No need to shop anywhere else."

2017-11-02

Top quality parts, great prices, outstanding warranty

"Best price especially for an independent MBZ /EUROPEAN repair shop. Standard free shipping is way too slow. But quality and warranty are much more important "

2017-11-02

FCP stepped up!

"I ordered a part on Amazon only to never get it. After a week of “shipping in transit” I find that it still has never shipped. It was a hydraulic line for the suspension that made it undrivable. I wasted two weeks. I ordered the part again from FCP with expedited shipping expecting to wait and it was here in two days. Exactly what I needed and perfect. Thanks! The Benz is back in the road and rides smoothly. Expect a new order soon, as all new parts will Be from here. Thanks. "

2017-10-31

OEM parts with a Lifetime Warranty!!

"They have nearly enough party to build a car from scratch, just missing the body panels, and they stand behind their parts with a lifetime warranty!"

2017-10-28

Mercedes speed sensor

"Part arrived quickly. Returned part no problem as I didn't need it after all. Great service. "

2017-10-26

***Must Read This Review ***

"I love FCP Euro! As a DIY'er, the lifetime replacement guarantee and the huge selection of inventory is main reason I placed my first online order
with FCP. Everything you need is easily accessible and available. With FCP's streamlined and innovative processes you can instantly; review a past order, check shipping status, or print a shipping label and make a return.
The Refund and Exchange process really is hassle-free and allows you do it all yourself online at any anytime with no need to wait for approval or
shipping label.

I first used FCP when they were a small auto parts store outside the
Submarine base in Groton, CT. As Active-Duty MILITARY, I continue to use
FCP Euro because of the simplicity and peace of mind they have provided.
FCP is by far the most convenient, reliable and friendliest auto parts
stores I have used online and in person. Their order tracking and history available on FCPeuro.com is unmatched by any other auto parts retailer.

What I appreciate most, other than their Customer Service, Lifetime
Guarantee and Inventory is their response to customer feedback (i.e. adding OE/OEM label, Wishlists and DIY Videos). All these things ensure customers like you and I have a stress-free and confidence building experience. I will continue to purchase my maintenance and repair parts from FCP Euro.

FCP continues to prove they are as heavily invested in my vehicle as I am!
Thank You FCPEuro.com !!!

2017-10-23

"OEM products, great pricing. Just order a week or so in advance as their expedited shipping is a bit high. Will certainly use them again in the future. Using this site will make owning a BMW and Audi much more manageable.

2017-10-22

Super efficient company

"Quick responses to emails and orders. Couldn't find a part I needed and they emailed me within a few hours with what I needed to order."

Share FCP Euro's store rating

FCP Euro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FCP Euro is a merchant member
FCP Euro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.