Stores > F25

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review F25 by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Very good

"Well it took a while for my part to arrive but great communication all along the way."

Prop

"Product was exactly as expected but the delivery time was a little long "

thanks

"Good communication and compliant material I recommend thank you"

Ordering the Telescoping Table

"Ordering the telescoping table was a good experience and the price was very reasonable - with an option to pay thru PAYPAL. The time indicated for delivery from Russia was a little over a week longer than what was indicated at the time of purchase. I tried calling the companies listed telephone number for the USA during normal business hours in the USA to see where the package was in shipment but was never able to get thru to anyone as the phone call disconnected after 4 rings. Possibly the call was transferring back to Russia where businesses were closed. The table arrived in very good condition although three corners of the box were torn with the three corners taped together. It would be nice if there was a parts list and diagram for the table and means of ordering if replacement parts were ever required. Very good experience over all. "

D Southworth

"Olga was very helpful and kept me advised regarding progress until the Volvo boat parts arrived safely in the UK. She was also kind enough to advise that I had ordered the same thing twice in error and duly cancelled the second order. A great shopping experience - thank you. "

2018-01-04

Very Good Job

"Brand new Suzuki propeller received in France in 30 days.
Thanks very much.

2017-12-25

Absolutely Perfect in everything

"We ordered a electric toilet from this company. When it arrived it was broken, let them know right away; the company shipped me anothere one.
We received the toilet in perfect condition ❤️❤️
I want to say that Olga is an exceptional woman and should get her raise !!!!
Thank you Olga for all you have done to make our experience with F25 and awesome one!!
We will be ordering from F25 in the near future

2017-12-20

We are satisfied

" We are satisfied with our order and communication. You replied very quickly to our questions."

2017-11-30

Boat Gauges

"I found this site via internet search as parts I was after not readily available in NZ. Communication from staff was excellent, product was exactly described and pricing was very competitive"

2017-11-28

Extremely happy!

"My order was easy and was shipped promptly. The product was of the highest quality. I am extremely happy with my experience!"

2017-11-26

Super!!!!!

"Commande conforme et reçue dans les temps.
Bravo et merci !!!!

2017-11-23

Fantastic

"Always informed. Fast shipping considering I'm on the other side of the planet. Quality merchandise received in great shape.
Thx again!
G.K
Madoc,ON.
Canada.

2017-11-22

Key for Suzuki outboard.

"I recently purchased a used motorboat with a Suzuki outboard motor. the previous owner only had one key, so I wanted to have a duplicate made. After trying to have one made at several hardware stores, I found out that I can order it directly from you. Very convenient. Thank you."

2017-11-20

Very satisfied in every respect

"Quick response . Clear answers and quick delivery to Australia of the product.

2017-11-13

Very good service. I'm only sorry that they didn't have more items for me to buy.

"Prompt and efficient service. Items were well packed and they arrive within 10 days."

Share F25's store rating

F25 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

F25 is a merchant member
F25 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.