544 Park Avenue Suite 243

Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 5.48/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.40/10
2018-06-20

"First time buyer it seems to me that this is good internet web salling"

2018-06-18

"I’m so glad you had this discontinued item"

2018-06-18

Best Selection at Great Prices

"I was able to find the Persol sunglasses I'd been looking for on this site and at a great price. Highly recommend!"

2018-06-17

Nice product line

"Was introduce to the site by a friend and lovely product line."

Horrible service!!

"First off I ordered my contacts on June 3rd and and I have called 2 times and the first time I was told I would get them by Thursday the 14th I never got them so I call back the 14th and was told ohh now the 26th. I ask for a manager and was told there was not one available. I will be getting a refund! Never order from this company!"

Nope!

"Incorrect prescription sent so I returned the glasses for an exchange. A month later I got the glasses in the mail without any changes. What a waste of time and money. "

2018-06-14

"I was looking for a particular pair of sunglasses. You were the only site that had them in stock"

2018-06-13

Don’t waste your time - don’t order from them

"Here is a good joke - they will ship your order within 5-7 business days. I ordered my contact lenses over a month ago and I’m still waiting for a miracle to happen. I can’t even count the number of phone calls I made and emails I sent them with no response. When they finally responded, they promised to check the status of my order and call/email back. Guess what, they didn’t.

Still waiting. Don’t trust them. Don’t buy from them unles you wanna get the package when you get 100 year old.

2018-06-10

"Cheapest price online. A++"

2018-06-09

"Great web site and great experience"

2018-06-06

11 Day Processing Time

"I ordered my contact lenses on May 23rd and it took 11 days just to process the order. No notice it was going to take longer than a day to process the order. I called in to get an update and they said they didn't have the order in stock and were waiting for their supplier to tell them if they can even fill the order. I tried to cancel the order to receive my order faster from another vendor but the rep basically told me that I can't since the order has been "processed". I agreed to keep the order if the order was actually going to finish processing and leave their warehouse. The rep all of the sudden stated he spoke to the supplier and that it was for sure leaving that day, June 1st (convenient, if you ask me). I was to receive my order this Friday, June 8th and now UPS is delaying the 7 day delivery time with no projection of when I will ever receive my order. Frustrating to say the least. If you're a casual contact lens wearer, this company will probably be great as they process their orders whenever they get around to it. If you wear contact lenses everyday, stay away since their processing time is 11 days and we don't even know if UPS will deliver the package at all."

2018-06-05

"It’s terrible that you require 25 characters in you “extra” feedback. You might want to look into removing this since a lot of people are busy. You’d be lucky just to get people to click on the stars, LET ALONE want to also type up some extra **** you want to hear. Just take the 5 stars I gave you above!!!"

2018-06-04

Scammers!! Do not buy from!!

"Bought contacts 3 weeks ago, never received them!! You guys are stealing from me!! I demand my $197 back now!! Blaming the manufacturer for not returning my money to me and pretending to help me on hold!! You guys are so unprofessional and theirs! You are all stealing from everyone that buys from you! Lies! I will make sure you are shut down! "

2018-06-04

I see the light...this service is crystal clear!

"I see the light...this service is crystal clear! "

Excellent experience!

"These frames were very hard to find and I was hesitant to buy them online due to a previously bad experience with another online retailer. Ordering was very simple and communication was excellent. I especially want to commend the optician, Eddie, for his outstanding service. He was excellent at communicating with me when he had a question about my order and when I contacted him for a few questions about my order. He was very polite and very quick to respond. I was very happy with the end product. I love my new glasses! "

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.