544 Park Avenue Suite 243

2018-08-14

"Cccyyyvvvtttrrrdddjjjllgggr"

2018-08-13

new customer!

"From my own snooping around the web, BEST PRICE right here!"

2018-08-13

"Customer service was great, quick callback on details. Looking forward to receipt of my new glasses!"

2018-08-07

"Extremely delayed shipping, poor customer service, and a generally horrible experience for what should be a simple transaction. After weeks of not receiving them (3-5 business days indeed), I needed them for a month-long trip. So they said they would overnight them to me -- at my cost of course -- and they still did not arrive by the next day as promised, leaving me in the lurch without lenses, despite repeated assurances and an additional $13 overnight fee that I was naive enough to pay. Never again."

2018-08-06

Very irresponsible

"I ordered my contacts, had free shipping in 5 days.
I decided to pay extra shipping, to make sure it would be here on time, because I was going away on vacation.
5 days later from date I ordered, I decided to track my package, it was still at the warehouse.
I sent an email immediately, explaining to them that I paid extra shipping to make sure my order wod be here.
Few hours later I received an email saying that my order was just shipped.
Today Monday, 2 days later they just sent me an email saying that will be here on Wednesday.
2-3 days later that they’d promised.
I am so upset.
You can’t do it, don’t promise.
I would have bought it fromsome place else.

2018-07-28

Extremely poor delivery

"Twice now I have ordered contacts which have never shipped. Never again. I placed an order on Friday then waited. After hearing nothing for a week, I called them the next Friday. They were still sitting on the order. I canceled it and bought through 1800 Contacts. These guys are cheaper, but their delivery is extremely poor. Don't take your chances."

2018-07-24

Don't take your chances

"They almost running a fraudulent business. I purchased a prescription glasses through their website. The website indicated that it will be shipped within 2-3 days. Then it just never arrived. I contacted them many times and they told me it is gonna arrive soon. They even sent an apology letter after 3 weeks with coupon for my next purchase and told me they are gonna ship it within 48 ours. They didn't ship it again. Then they told me that the frame is now on back order and will arrive within 2-3 weeks. With my further inquisition after a month, they told me that the manufacturer don't make this glasses anymore. I am still waiting for my refund. I went to the corner eyeglasses store and got the same glasses with just $100 more and got it after 30 minutes. Don't take your chances with them."

2018-07-23

Layout Confusing

"you guys have too many pop ups and visual distractions on your website. Don't try and sell everything at once!

Plus the pay pal option is clunky. I wasn't sure how to place my order and I'm decently tech savy. My parents would fail.

Plus side is you had what I needed. So I would recomend you.

2018-07-22

Lots of beautiful eyeglass frames1

"I purchased my favorite eyeglass frames (Kate Spade), and now I have a spare."

2018-07-21

TOTAL FRAUD

TOTAL FRAUD/SCAM!! THEY TOOK MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY (LEGIT COMPANIES CAN ONLY TAKE PAYMENT ONCE THEY'VE SHIPPED)! THEN THEY INFORMED ME THAT THEY ACTUALLY DIDN’T HAVE THE ITEMS I ORDERED THAT WERE IN STOCK AT THAT TIME, SUDDENLY AFTER MY ORDER THEY WEREN'T IN STOCK ANY MROE AND ID HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS…. YET MY MONEY WAS ALREADY GONE! I IMMEDIATELY REQUESTED THE ORDER BE CANCELED, BUT RECEIVED NO RESPONSE AND NO REFUND… I SENT MANY MORE REQUESTS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE WKS AND STILL NO RESPONSE AND NO REFUND!!! TOTAL FRAUD WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO STEAL MY MONEY! LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO RECOVER IT FROM A COMPANY WHO ALSO SAW THEM AS A FRAUD! BUT THEN- TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER- ONCE MY MONEY WAS RECOVERED, THEN THEY STARTED HARASSING ME AND TRYING TO MAKE ME SEND THEM THE MONEY BACK- FOR NO REASON AND NO ITEMS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I DON’T KNOW HOW THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED TO OPERATE, BUT IT IS HARD TO MONITOR THE WHOLE INTERNET! BOTTOM LINE- DO NOT GIVE THIS FRAUD ANY OF YOUR MONEY… YOU PROBABLY WONT GET IT BACK!!!

2018-07-19

"Coupon code did not work. Advertise products they don’t have. When your waiting you have to contact them to find out there back ordered. They advertise that you will have in 4-5 days. It’s been 11 and they still have not shipped. Still no email telling me the glasses are back ordered. Would have purchased somewhere else"

2018-07-17

Affordable but will take forever

"They are very affordable yes, but it will take forever to get your order. Main reason, they're not based in the US. They are in the Philippines. I have no problem with that, I just wish they would have been honest about it. If you're running low on contacts, know it will take a few weeks to get your order. It says 'next day' online but that's only NON prescription. When I called and asked why they claim 'next day' online they just kept saying they were sorry and it was a 'glitch' online and as soon as they had my tracking number they'd be in touch. They also claimed I would receive a coupon for the inconvenience. I never heard from them again. I did eventually receive the order but when a company takes your money then you hear nothing for weeks, it makes you think twice about wanting to return. "

2018-07-17

Found my husband's favorite glasses!

"My husband's eyeglasses broke. He has had the same frames through two prescriptions, and unfortunately they were discontinued. I was able to find them on EZContacts, for a great price. He's thrilled!"

2018-07-16

Awful Experience - Slow processing order

"Awful experience. It took 4 different phone calls and almost 2 weeks for my order to be shipped. 2 different agents claimed that my contacts would be sent overnight due to the delay....unfortunately, even after this delay, Ezcontacts chose the slowest shipping method....will be a month from ordering before I receive my contacts - please order from someone else!!!!!"

2018-07-14

EZ Sunglasses

"So happy to find my favorite Ralph Lauren sunglasses that needed to be replaced!"

Share EZ Contacts.com's store rating

EZ Contacts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Contacts.com is a merchant member
EZ Contacts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.