2018-02-01

One more happy customer

"Exceptional quality and prompt service; pic was true to the original, therefore expectations were met. Thanks!"

2018-01-18

Love Eyegoodies!

"Ive been buying from Eyegoodies since 2009! I've always gotten excellent service - exceptional customer service. They really care, and take the time to help.
They have a great selection - not too much where you get overwhelmed looking- which I LOVE!
I just got a pair of Oliver Goldsmiths with my *Prescription* and I'm OBSESSED!
Will be wearing these everyday! Keep up the great work Eyegoodies!!

2018-01-18

Great Service, and Fast Shipping

"This is my third time ordering with Eyegoodies and couldn't be more pleased. Excellent and responsive customer service which were very helpful and super fast shipping. What more could you want.
Highly recommend.

2017-12-06

overall great experience

"Placed an order on Monday morning (with free priority shipping), got shipping confirmation that afternoon- glasses arrived the next day! Overall great experience - will definitely recommend."

2017-12-04

Disappointing and unacceptable

"12 days after order was placed ,still no clear shipping forecast.
Will cancel order

2016-03-14

Top Notch

" I have made two purchases at Eyegoodies (once in 2014 and again this past week) and my experience has been top notch. First Order I received in 2 days.The last order had custom tinted lenses with my RX and I still got them in under a week! Vision spot on. I will definitely be a return customer."

2016-02-26

Great customer service

"I've ordered from Eyegoodies several times. I usually choose the free priority shipping, and get my package within 1-2 days. One time, i ordered the wrong size by mistake, emailed to switch, and literally got a reply within 10 minutes that they modified my order, and it shipped that same day!
I've also had a few pairs of sunglasses made with tinted prescription lenses! They came out perfect! I absolutely LOVE this site, and have never had a problem!

2016-02-10

Fakes AND broken too!

"The first pair of " Ray Bans" EyeGoodies sent me broke when I put them on. It wasn't a packaging issue, the GLUE that held the hinge to the arm broke off. There's no way these are Luxottica. Luxottica frames don't unglue AND break off.

They said it was a "manufacture's defect" (really?) and sent me another pair. The next pair didn't break when I put them on, but damn near close, they are so light and flimsy. They are a total piece of junk from China. Target has better glasses.

EyeGoodies said they would refund my money, after the broken ones, if I was not happy even though they do not normally do this. I guess they offer this only to people when EyeGoodies glasses from China break. Then when I requested the refund, they took their offer back and said they would only give me store credit. Just what I need: store credit to a store that sells fakes.

I have reported them to the Federal Government and the Australian government, because I suspect they are not a US company, and Ray Ban for selling counterfeit consumer goods.

I filed a complaint with the New York State Attorney General's Office for a CASH refund. If there's anywhere else I can report EyeGoodies for selling fake products, I will, as well as review sites.

2015-03-04

"I recently purchased a pair of Garrett Leight Ashland Sunglasses in Matte Honey Blonde Tortoise Frames with Green Glass. I just received them today, a week after I ordered them, and I have to say I am really impressed with your amazing service! I live in Australia, so to receive my order that was shipped from the other side of the world so promptly was just brilliant! I am so happy I purchased through yourselves and I will continue to do so, as well as pass on to others how great your company is. You put to shame companies here in Australia who take longer to ship their products out to me! Also, I am very happy with my sunglasses - they were packaged really well and arrived to me in perfect condition."

2014-06-18

"Ordered glasses on May 18th for my bfs birthday, was quoted a 3 day processing and 1-3 day shipping window (so no more than a week total). They emailed me that day to clarify his prescription, I emailed back the same day with the info they needed. Nothing for two weeks...When I got back in touch their customer service said they had never seen my email and it had gone to spam - pretty obvious BS since I responded directly to their email, but okay. Wasnt going to worry about it at first. They fixed the order then and sent me a shipping confirmation on May 2nd, again with the 1-3 day shipping quote. 2 weeks passed and STILL NOTHING (I was busy with work so didnt realize how long it had been right away). Got BACK in touch and customer service finally told me that my package had NEVER BEEN PUT IN THE MAIL. Took them 2 weeks and an email from me to realize this. They finally mailed on June 16th (nearly a full month after my original order), but I still havent received the glasses. Theyve tried to be nice throughout but this is just absurd. Terrible service considering I was spending hundreds of dollars with them. I will unfortunately never order from them again."

2013-12-06

"................................................"

2013-08-19

"On vacation with my bf this summer, I was madly envious of her Oliver Goldsmith glasses which were the re-issue of the pair that my beloved Audrey Hepburn wore in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," an iconic pair of glasses if ever there was. Back home, I searched for them frantically online and found several sites where they were sold out before finding them on Eyegoodies. Super excited, I ordered them right away. A bit later that day, I started wondering if maybe I should have continued searching and found them elsewhere for even less, considering I'd just gotten back from a super expensive vacation and was so penniless I really had no right ordering them at any price. I was totally dismayed when I found them on an Italian site for considerably less, and tried to comfort myself with the thought that those would take at least a month to get to me, and at least with Eyegoodies I'd have them right away to enjoy for that additional month. However, that wasn't enough comfort, and I contacted Eyegoodies to cancel the order, resigned to waiting for the Italian pair. To my shock, awe, delight, and never-ending gratitude, Eyegoodies matched the price! Today, 4 days after my order, they are perched atop my nose as once they perched atop Audrey's. At least in this one way I'm just like Audrey Hepburn!!! And for that I'm forever grateful to Eyegoodies. Btw the glasses are absolutely beautiful, too, and the high level of quality and workmanship is very obvious. I love them! And I love Eyegoodies!"

2013-01-21

"Excellent service and the glasses received is top quality!
5 Stars!!!
I will definitely come and shop @ Eyegoodies.com again!

Thank You very much!

2012-10-17

"Everything went just fine with my order after i could get in touch with costumer service. I would buy again. "

2012-04-11

"I was browsing the internet hoping to find a website where I can buy prescription sunglasses. I came across this website(eyegoodies.com) and they so happen to carry the pair of sunglasses I wanted. As I was looking through their website I found out that they customize RX sunglasses. I was pretty ecstatic because it's like hitting two birds with one stone, I found the pair of sunglasses I wanted PLUS they can be made to RX lenses!
At first, I was pretty skeptical buying from this website because I wasn't sure if the website is legit or products are authentic. But I searched the web about this website and I've read great reviews about them. So I gave it a shot and finally decided to buy from this website.

Eyegoodies' customer service is fantastic! (Thanks to miss Amy Townsen) I've had so many inquiries, but the customer service was very prompt with their reply. They will reply to you within the same day! I thought they would get tired of me because I kept on asking them so many things but they were very nice. The customer service and website is awesome, awesome, awesome. They shipping was very fast too they came 3 days after they were shipped. Although the processing took a little longer (almost a week maybe) since they were custom made lenses.

In case you guys are wondering about the pair of sunglasses I got. They were the Super Ciccio Francis Black and Gold. They were perfect and looked very chic. The quality of the sunglasses is impressive. Although I was just a bit dissatisfied with the box/case that came with it. It's was a bit dirty but I guess it's fine.

All in all, I love eyegoodies. Don't hesitate to order from them. I've had great experience from this website and I wanna share this to future customers. I will definitely going to order more from this website. I'll even recommend it to my friends. I wish this website would get more recognition because they deserve it! I'm a happy and satisfied costumer!

Share Eyegoodies's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!