Stores > Express
  • Express

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Express by clicking a star below.
2017-12-27

Shipping promotion proved false

"Express.com promotion on home page was order by 10 am Dec 21 and get it before Christmas: free 2 day shipping. I ordered on Dec 19, shipped Dec 20. YET, item wasn't received till AFTER Christmas on the 27th! It's 2017! POOR impression will be shared all my family."

2017-12-18

Worst Customer Service ever

"The managers in store do not care about you when you make a purchase and you have a question. We also tried to make a return but couldn't because we forgot our credit card, so we went back to get it and when we got back the store had been closed for 10 minutes, but there were still people paying inside. They would not let us return the one t-shirt we needed even when we asked them and they remembered us from earlier. "

2017-12-07

EXPRESS No More Loyalty!!!

"If I can give a “0” rating, I would. I’m a regular Express customer and just the past couple months, I’ve placed orders totaling almost $2K. Not only shipping and delivery times were slow, but also my orders arrived with missing items from each order I was charged for. One of the representatives I dealt with was helpful, but turned out, most of the items were completely sold out and some would never be back in stock. That’s what I hate about shopping online, you’re always competing for the size. One minute it’s in your cart and gone the next. There’s no first come first serve basis. You get this item firsthand and just trying to spend more money on them so you’re just taking a bit more time to check out. It’s total bullshit! But that’s not it, they advertise coupons online that would not work and send out coupons in the mail that would not work either online even if it says so, and when you call customer service, they cannot do **** to help you out! Can’t apply the coupon you’re trying to use and do any adjustments to the order because it has processed when I’ve been on the phone waiting for over 40minutes! They even say to your face, “you just gotta know how to shop!” This is definitely gonna be the last time I’m supporting this company ‘cause it ain’t worth my time and money!!! I’ll see your stores to return everything ordered and take my business elsewhere and spread the word about how rude, incompetent, and less-than-poor-quality-service ripoffs that you are!"

2017-11-26

No longer Canadian friendly - items will never arrive

"Warning to those making purchases from Canada. The items are no longer shipped out of Canada and company did not migrate the Canadian shipping properly.

Their customer service is extremely slow and unresponsive.

Items were ordered 2 months ago and it took them 1 month to provide a tracking number and finally I was unable to wait any longer and asked for a refund. (They still charged a 10 usd international processing fee)

Almost 3 months in and I do not expect anything to arrive

2017-11-13

Utterly disrespectful

"This business is the most disrespectful business I have ever heard of. Don't shop there. Don't work there. Don't even give them the time of day.

If you walk in and ask for another size not currently on their display shelves; a size they advertise online, they will laugh at you. Right at your face. They will laugh because you asked for a larger size than what is out. I've never heard of such a disgracefully company.

They laughed the person who had asked, right out the door.

2017-11-10

Do not trust

"Do not trust this credit card. Customer Service will deny to help you even if they over charge you. The are Liars. They charge a late fee of $38 even if you submit your payment on time. This is about cashiers getting their extra $2.00 when they get a good loyal customer to get the credit card. They don't care about how much they will scam you. BEWARE!

2017-06-02

Quality of the product

"Bought a couple of shirts from Express, 4 shirts I bought got torn by the elbow. Very disappointed, and when reporting about the issue they informed about the return policy. Very impressed. "

2017-02-16

Terrible customer service

"I placed an order from Canada, paid USD exchange rate and other costs for items worth close to $200 (full price). About 24 hours later, everything went on 40% off. I called to get a price match. They confirmed that they have 14 days price match policy, but refused to make "any changes" to my order as it was "already shipped". I asked for refund by way of discount, they refused and said it doesnt apply to previously purchased items. They said I can go to the store, return and get a price match (items that I dont have yet). Then they said why dont you re-order and get discount then return the full priced items. Well that means I repay the international service charge of about $15 USD plus the USD exchange rate, etc.
The lady on phone was ultra rude then came the supervisor about 20 minutes later named Nisha who treated me like I was an illiterate fool. I used to shop there for over 6 years (online and in-store). I shall never do it again. Its about principle and customer service which was highly disappointing.

2016-12-23

Rhay Pessoa

"awsome job everyone in the store"

2016-12-20

Don't shop here

"I placed an order in time for guaranteed Christmas delivery. But it will be arriving after Christmas. I now have to go out and buy four more gifts and return these items when I receive them after the holiday. I will not shop Express online again."

2016-12-11

NEVER AGAIN!

"Wish I could give negative stars. This company is possibly the worst I have ever encountered. Never again!"

2016-12-08

Horrible Customer Service

"I paid $21 in expedited shipping charges and three days later my dresses have not even been shipped yet. The woman on the phone could not tell me when they would be shipped. She did not seem to understand the concept of expedited shipping and got extremely rude. When I finally receive these dresses I will be returning them(will probably be too late for what I needed them for). I would give them zero stars if I could!!!"

2016-10-23

Birthday Gift Heist

"I ordered a coat for my son for his birthday he recently moved to a colder climate. We received a email with tracking for UPS and a link to the Express shipping page stating that the gift would arrive in a few days. It never arrived, UPS has no record of the tracking number. The coat is now out of stock...so sorry here is your money back the cost is not available. I am so mad, he didn't get his Birthday gift and someone at Express most likely took it from the shipment because it was assigned a tracking number but never left there facility. DO NOT SHOP ST EXPRESS!"

2016-08-26

My worst online shopping experience ever

"I ordered from Canada and Express.com did not correctly write down my address on the shipping documentation!
Obviously, I never received my order. Express.com only reimbursed me for the items value. I had to pay for Shipping & Handling and International Processing Fee while this situation happened because of Express.com. Not even mentioning that I also had to pay for my bank's exchange rate and international fees. This is not acceptable as I should not pay for Express.com's mistake!

2016-01-04

"If i'm able to give Express negative stars, I would. Purchased clothing online on black friday at 50% before midnight. The cart shows the discount as 50%, however the pricing was 40%. Computer glitch or human error on your part. Contacted customer service and i've been told there is a 14 day policy for price adjustment. Well, who really has time within a small window."

Share Express's store rating

Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Express is not a merchant member
Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!