Stores > Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com)
  • Electroprise (f

10:00am - 6:00pm EST Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 5:30pm EST Sunday
      212-561-5358
      212-858-5731
      sales@exoticphone.com
      212-561-5358

Voice your opinion! Review Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com) by clicking a star below.
2008-03-11

"Like many of the other reviews for this company I have had ONLY bad experiences with them. I placed my order, they have my money, and after that the customer service is nil. On March 9th Mark contacted me to verify my shipping address, since I am trying to get it sent to an APO I can understand that there may be some concern about that. I sent an e-mail response, and called just to make sure that my order would be shipped as soon as possible. I spoke directly with Mark and he had me send him another e-mail confirming that address that he already had and I had already verified over the phone and in the previous e-mail. I asked him for a confirmation e-mail to make sure that he had recieved it and of course that never happened. The next day I sent another e-mail via their websight and got no response so I called again and was told that the order would be shipped out that day. I came into work on the 11th to an e-mail stating that the order was shipped via UPS which does NOT ship to APO. Now I will have to call them again and find out where they actually sent my $209 phone to. With that said, I am in Iraq right now, and I need the phone to support the soldiers I am assigned to, and not to mention that it is costing me a fortune to call back to the states. This was all made very clear to them from day one, I made a mistake by patronizing this place and I encourage anyone who is thinking about doing the same to smash their hand with a hammer instead because I'm sure it would be less painful.

Update 25 March 2008:
The phone was shipped to my home address in TX, where my wife had to pack it back up and ship it out to me overseas. Fine, I had a box coming to me anyway, whats adding a few more things. The phone arrived here about 6 days later, I charged it up and the battery immediatly discharged after unplugging it. They sent me the WRONG battery for the phone! I wrote them an e-mail on the 23rd, which was a Sunday that I expressed my dis-satisfaction with them and there customer service. To my suprise they e-mailed me back on the same day and told me that they were going to ship me a new battery out right away, and today on the 25th I have delivery confirmation numbers for the item. They did a good job resolving the battery issue for me, however it has not made my opinion of the store any better. I had to send a very nasty e-mail that I didn't want to send in order to get quality customer service out of them. I still would not recommend this store to a friend or anyone else.

2008-02-25

"I bought sony ericsson K850i from exoticphone.com. I got the merchandise the very next day even though I paid for ground shipment. I was pretty happy. "

2007-09-16

"Placed an order on the 7th, a Saturday. For some reason, Exoticphone thought it would be brilliant to make it impossible for people who pay with PayPal to cancel or even receive a confirmation email for an order. I called at 9:20am on the 9th, Monday, to cancel my order. I successfully canceled the order over the phone and spared myself from having to pay any re-stocking fees as the order had not yet shipped. But it took more than 20 phone calls to finally get someone to tell me the status of my refund. At one point I was told to contact Paypal for a refund, which is absolutely stupid and not part of PayPal's policy. On the 13th I was told by an ExoticPhone rep that I would be issued a refund on the same day. To my surprise, I received the next day with tracking information for the order I canceled 6 days ago. Fast forward 30 more calls, I arranged to have the package returned and told those people that I expect a full refund. The phone looked used with scratches and the other item was missing. I successfully returned the beat up phone to them. After all my stress, they neglected to refund the shipping fees for an order I had canceled 6 days before it shipped.
If you are considering buying from this site, do not. Contact me, I'd rather spend my time helping you find a better site than seeing them make any more money.

2007-09-06

"Communication with this company is poor at best took 2 days to contact them multiple calls,they had not shipped product 5 days later or aknowledge transaction. finally today it was promised to be sent to be arrived in 5 days"

2007-07-06

"Purchasing was a breeze and they had a good price and decent s/h. However, my opinion of the store dropped from there. Communication from them indicated that it would be sent out immediately and I have yet to received any details of this, yet my cc was charged on the date of order.

Have placed a called with them numerous times today and no one has picked up; have also sent communication via their website but no response. Am beginning to suspect the worst case.
---------
I did eventually receive an email stating my tracking number and received my phone soon afterwards. Their communication was not very professional but I did receive my phone in good condition.

2007-06-02

"The only problem I've evr had with these guys is understanding what they're saying. When everything is clarified, the order comes pronto. I always order Next Day. I've ordered twice from Exotic, and have one order in the works. Never a problem"

2006-09-13

"I ordered a pink PEBL from this place on August 26th and paid for overnight shipping. It is now Sept 13th and I have no phone and no money back. The customer service was a joke and extremely ignorant and unhelpful. I would never order anything from such a shady business. My boss ordered a phone from this place a while ago and he never got it or a refund. He has to show up at their beverly hills office and demand the phone in person. Had I known this before I never would have delt with these people. Please do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else"

2005-12-06

"I ordered something off of the website, however I haven't recieved the product nor any invoice after 2 weeks. I give them a call (attemped for 2 days because the number on the website is always busy or nobody picked up) and they said the item was out of stock. I asked for my money back but haven't received the first time, however I did get it the 2nd time. The staff there are helpful and courteous if you can get a hold of them."

Share Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com)'s store rating

Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com) is not a merchant member
Electroprise (formerly: ExoticPhone.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!