Stores > Executive Gift Shoppe
  • Executive Gift

Voice your opinion! Review Executive Gift Shoppe by clicking a star below.
2009-12-15

"I placed on order on Friday, December 11th for my boss. Since we had a work/Christmas function the very next week, I paid for "Next Day Air" Delivery. This was a $66.25 premium on top of the product price.

I spoke with a representative prior to placing the order, to confirm the time-sensitive nature of my delivery. I was informed that products ship the next business day. Since I placed the order on a Friday, I was told that it would ship on Monday, December 14th. After placing the order, I quickly received a order confirmation email. However, on Tuesday, Dec. 15th, I had not received any email with a "tracking or delivery" number. I called Executive Gift Shoppe, concerned about my delivery.

After being on hold for about 15 minutes, I finally spoke to a representative. She pulled up my order on her computer; however, could not tell me whether my order had shipped or not!!! I was placed on hold again as she looked into it, and I was informed again that there was nothing in the "system that states whether your order shipped or not."

When I had placed my purchase, I had stated both verbally to the rep, and in writing online that I must receive the order no later than Wednesday morning. I call Tuesday evening, and the Company did not even know if my order had shipped? Meanwhile, my card had been charged for the order, of course...

I am furious, and would steer clear of any company that cannot tell you at anytime the status/location of your order and especially if they charge you before an order ships....

2008-07-31

"I never got an email confirmation with my order number so I can't tell you that. I waited and waited for my order. When I finally called to see what happened they told me that the item i ordered was discontinued. Thanks a lot! I was so mad that no one contacted me about this. I felt like an idiot for waiting for my item that was never coming. Shop here if you want poor follow up on your order. "

New York
2008-02-20

"My purchase experience was fine, in that the order arrived quickly, and the pen was just as described on their website. Pete, the customer service order specialist I dealt with was pleasant & helpful. Unfortunately, I had to return the order, but they were accomodating with that as well."

Share Executive Gift Shoppe's store rating

Executive Gift Shoppe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Executive Gift Shoppe is not a merchant member
Executive Gift Shoppe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!