Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Customer service: 8.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-08-29

I feel lucky, punk.

"It was a great experience."

2018-08-28

Wrong item description

"bought an airsoft gun and an upgraded 280 mm inner barrel only because the website description for the gun said the inner barrel was about 250 mm. When I received gun the barrel was actually about 300 mm which means I didn't have to buy the upgraded barrel. Now I have to pay the shipping and the restocking fee to get a refund after spending over $600? Fix the item description so people are not spending money on upgrades they won't need because, some people actually pre buy upgrades based on item description!"

2018-08-27

All good but 1 issue

"I received everything in good shape. Only problem was one of the magazines I received with my gbb leaks no matter what I do. I informed evike and I'm currently waiting on a response. "

2018-08-27

"Paid for 3 day shipping, didn’t receive it until the 5th day"

Great

"Fast shipping and great service "

2018-08-26

"Customer service is definitely a strong suit of theirs! "

One of the few

"Fast and easy. Choose your airsoft product or equipment and complete purchase. However, choose carefully because once you buy, a refund is almost impossible unless you call them before the order has been fully processed. Instead, they will tell you to that you will get it in store credit if you wish to return your item. Some coupons/promo will not work. Why am I mentioning this? Because evike.com gives you coupon and deliberately gives you a site a page full of coupons that you can choose from. If the product that you are buying on sale or has MAP protecting, then it won’t discout those particular items. I have bought the USP Match and it has a MAP protection. The only coupon that benefited me is the shipping coupon. Shipping code freeship allows me to have free shipping saving me about $16 on ground shipping"

2018-08-25

Excellent service!

"All of my interactions have been met with quick and friendly action. Even with a back order, the item was cancelled quickly after i was able to get it elsewhere and shipping was made within hours of the email. Strongly recommend this company to my friends and will no doubt do business with them in the near future. Keep it up Evike!"

2018-08-25

Item was good, tech support not so much

"Received my airsoft in good order and in a timely manner. Contacted tech support regarding a modification and they steered me wrong, and told me to buy something I didn’t need, even though I stated in my email the airsoft pistol I purchased had a part with it that I just wasn’t sure if it was the right one. After researching on my own, it turned out it in fact did come with the right part, and I did not need to order an unnecessary redundant replacement!"

Evike customer service

"I made a order off evike and the day I got it the battery I received was making a weird noise and I contacted them about it via email and they responded extremely quick, and they also followed up with messages after quickly to. I’m very impressed with the quality of service being the first time I buy off evike and won’t be my last. "

Always buy with Evike!

"Evike was efficient and quick as always. I love this company and do business with them whenever possible!"

Good Quality, service and price

"Evike has a great selection of products and a well designed web site. We love the discounts and try to shop when they are offered. Shipping costs were not bad but illogically, free shipping always makes for more purchases. Items arrived as forecast but my son wanted them sooner ( of course)
Items were packed well and good value for the money

defective part

"the thread is badly machined. I tried to insert it and it did not work and it finished removing the paint on the thread of the piece."

2018-08-23

Good grab for $10

"I ordered the $10.00 bag of randomness and received a very nice hex mag (mid cap), a small pvc patch, and a. Metal green Evike target, and. A. Metal straight trigger. Just the magazine alone was worth the 10 bucks. "

2018-08-23

Contents of package spilled

"Everything came packed correctly except for the silicon oil which spilled all over the place but most was in the bottle stil. The gun was in perfect condition and the other products were as well."

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating