Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Customer service: 8.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-09-05

Christmas came early

"Just received what I had my eye on for several months, the classic army M134 A2. Out of the box it is a beast. My concerns only was that there is no installation direction of the flashider shroud. Also, the tool kit, given was a wrong size. Luckily, I had necessary tools to remedy that. I hope to take this beast out for a run this weekend! "

2018-09-04

Great! Just what I wanted

"My Mp7 has never been so much fun! This drum mag has restored my desire to olay each weekend when I first started playing in matches! Thanks Evike! "

2018-09-03

quick ship and great prices

"Evike continues to impress. My son loves shopping online, but a trip to the store evokes a response better than a trip to Disneyland. Enough said."

This would be 5 if

"This would be 5 if the shotgun didn't break after 30 mins of play. Currently waiting on an RMA#. It's the weekend of Labor Day so I'm assuming no one is at work to send me one. I hope to hear from someone on Tuesday. I will update later, 9/2/18"

2018-09-02

"I have been a loyal customer to Evike for a long time now and I have always loved the website"

Great and fun

"Got it out of the box and its amazing to shoot"

2018-09-01

Took longer then expected to arrive.

"It took longer then expected to arrive. The tracking stopped 6 days before the package arrived. The outer barrel was almost an inch longer then the description said. "

Great.

"Even came in earlier than expected."

Shipping damage

"I ordered a collector's item but it was shipped in minimum packaging. When I received it, the box was destroyed. I can understand shipping Airsoft and other things in that manner because they are a bit more durable, but there should be a standard. If you're going to sell the product, you should be able to properly ship it without damage"

Give us your email!

"Banner ad on the page screams GIVE US YOUR EMAIL AND GET 25% OFF! You do that, and it doesn't qualify, despite that the items were't on sale. Don't worry though, you're in my spam folder now, and future purchases will be made through your competitor, Pyramid Air."

2018-08-31

Little hickup. Not worth returning over.

"When I received the MP5, the wiring prevented the magazine from mating fully and it wouldn't function until I took it all apart and rearranged the wiring. I thought I might have to return it, but it's now it working order. If this happens in the future, what action should I take?"

2018-08-31

Great service!!

"Great service. Quick delivery! They rock! Very helpful staff."

Love it

"Got my rifle yesterday and am already in love with my first good rifle. I have a lot to learn about airsoft and I’m hoping to learn more with this cheap, yet well built gun."

Jp

"Overall it was good but know I have to buy a new piston"

Awesome

"Fast shipping. Everything was correct and the open box GBB pistol turned out great. Will buy again."

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating