Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Customer service: 8.36/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.07/10
2018-06-13

Great service!

"Everything I ordered from Evike came and on time as well! The items inside were held securely and they even slipped in a notice about an event coming up! I’ve had items shipped from Evike before and have never had a problem with them. 10/10"

Fast

"Delivered in timely fashion. Exactly what I wanted/needed."

2018-06-12

Best place to purchase your airsoft guns,gear and other necessities

"When i shop at Evike i get the things i need or get things for my friends as for a gift or just get them something they want from the store. ive been buying from Evike since i can last remember and they have a great service and also a great staff they also never fail and always tend to help when you ask for it. Evike is and will always be the best place to purchase your airsoft needs. Thanks for the great work you guys do. "

Positive experience

"They have the product I wanted. Quick shipping and competitive prices. Will shop again"

Guns broken in the box

"I received an airsoft rifle from my brother as a birthday gift and as soon as I started to play with it my motor started smoking. I now how to use the rifle since I have been airsofting for years. Also, I bought a pistol for myself and received a broken leaking magazine. The reason I do have two stars is because they sent me and new magazine so quickly, but failed to even respond about my motor issue. "

Great items decent pricing7

"The items were recieved on the date issued and in excellent condition. I like Evike and it's products. I'll continue shopping from them in the future"

Great prices, fast shipping

"Web site was easy to navigate, placed my order and it shipped the next day. Tracking and shipping information was sent to my email. Items came packaged securely and were exactly as described. I have already purchased more gear from them and can definitely recommend Evike."

Amazing service

"The service was very good the customer service was the better than I have ever seen and there website made it.easy to.find.what I needed "

Shipping of High Cap Magazine

"It was great overall. The only complaint I have is that they didn't notify me of the fact that if the order is processed and shipped on a Thursday with two-day shipping selected, it won't arrive Saturday. This is due to the fact that they don't count Saturday as a shipping day. I paid 15 extra bucks for an order to arrive in two days and instead, it arrived on Monday. Granted if I had just ordered earlier I wouldn't have had this problem."

Good rifle

"My one and only complaint is more of a fault of my own for not researching, but the hop up destroys close range accuracy. I shot 10 bbs at the box this came in at ~15ft in my backyard, and about half of them went over the target, despite aiming dead center. Other than that, I absolutely love the rifle. It has a great feel, looks fantastic, shoots well. I would buy again."

Everything was good

"The items were every thing I expected except the vest which was a misconception about one size fit all and I was a pretty heavyset dude, so that was understandable. Anyways the service was great, would buy again."

Great overall

"Great selection of airsoft equipment. Fast shipping. Good prices. "

Outstanding Service

"The package arrived in a reasonable amount of time and nothing was broken. Can't complain."

Everything was excellent.

"Great shipping times, excellent product. The kids happy as a clam. So therefore I am too. "

2018-06-10

Last order to be placed

"Placed an order, after a store rep advised product is not in stock. Online order created and added the supposed out of stock product. Lone and behold the package arrives and the products were accounted for.

Not sure if the rep knew or if he was holding them for other users. It seemed irritating that rep didn't bother to check.

This will be my last time I'll place an order with them inside and online order.

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating