Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Customer service: 8.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.08/10
2018-06-18

Doa

"I ordered a g&p metal hop up unit for my jg Aug. The hop up unit was delivered with a large crack in it and snapped immediately. Not what I would expect for a 40$ piece of metal thats 2 inches long."

2018-06-18

Good stuff

"Package came quicker than I expected - but UK customs were nobs (not Evike's fault, ofcourse).

Good not Great

"Overall I cant complain. My only gripe is that shipping was very expensive and didnt seem very efficient. I had previously order from this site and purchased around $500 worth of items, shipping was around $25-$30 for ups ground! Most places give you free shipping for order over a certain amount. I realize evike does offer a promo code for free shipping, but if you have another code that you wish to use you must forgo one or the other, which is very irritating. I placed the order late at night, but it took over 2 days two simply get the shipping label printed and another day until the package was on it's way. In this day and age $25 for shipping is usually enough to overnight something. And actually during transit a train derailed delaying the shipment further ( I realize this isnt evike's problem and i do not hold them accountable) which is disappointing because I was hoping to have my gear before the weekend due to a tournament. I didnt not receive any information about this incident and had to do some digging to figure out what had happened

In my most recent purchase it was a similar story. My order costed around $60 but shipping was again $15 for ups ground and even that took multiple days to leave the warehouse.

Like I said everything else is fantastic I love evike. I'm just trying to give some feedback and hope some improvements can be made. I'm It trying to complain or ridicule you guys are great.

My gateway to Airsoft

"Great prices, and great customer service, fast shipping, great products, what’s not to love here."

Best Airsoft store

"Everything, went perfectly "

Really great experience

"I ordered an airsoft vest for a cosplay actually, and it came pretty fast. Also they have tons of coupon codes which is awesome. "

Backorder

"The shipping was slow as expected due to ground shipping, but i wasnt aware that my rifle had been backordered until i recieved my package and it wasnt in it. upon contacting customer service i had a very helpful rep explain it was backordered, and then refund it. customer service was good but please get your stock counts right and dont waste peoples time. its summer and we wanna play airsoft not now have to wait for 2 week shipping from a japanese company that actually runs its warehouse properly. "

Excellent service

"excellent services and fast shipping"

Good and bad

"Its hard to leave a review I spent almost 1000.00 and lots of the extras don't fit or are not Compatible with the guns even though they recommended them and the first lipo battery did not work when I called they did replace it for free. The magazines did not fit my gun had to reorder . I find my self shopping on Amazon out of fear "

Simple and straight forward

"Shopping was simple, easy checkout. Overall, very good."

Boi

"Dank meme approves. Evike very nais"

Look great

"Bought the M9 Cutlasses for a cosplay and they look great. Can't wait to use them in pictures."

2018-06-14

I love this plate carrier!

"It's great for me it fits great and also it's perfect for my United States Marine Corps airsoft loadout."

Great service

"Fast delivery as expected, thank you."

Fast delivery

"Product was just as shown"

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating