Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Customer service: 8.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.30/10
2018-09-11

Great Experience

"Satisfied with my brand new airsoft m14 ebr by CYMA. Great quality and an amazing experience shopping with EVIK."

Fast Shipping, Good price

"Got what I wanted within the time frame I placed the order and how much I payed to get it there by. I’d buy again when ever I need it most."

Great quality guns!

"I got a gun for only 25 dollars and it was very high quality."

Happy with my order but FedEx ****

"I'm happy with my order but I'm not happy with FedEx Shipping. They're horrible when it comes to doing there job. The last time I had them try to deliver a package to my house it took the driver a week. I had to contact customer service and the lady told me that my address was a business address or something. When I finally received my package it had the correct address the entire time. The driver was just to stupid. This time I had the driver park down the street walk up to the house and since nobody came to the door to sign for it they left. Then I argued with a FedEx Customer support online chat guy and at one point he told me that my package would be delivered the next day. It was supposed to be delivered on 9/10/2018 the tracking page said 9/11/2018 after the driver left and then got changed to 11/9/2018 about 30-45mins later. I accidentally got disconnected and when I talked to them they said that I'm reading it wrong. Last time I checked it's month/day/year. He told me that it was day/month/year and that it would be delivered tomorrow. About 5mins later the FedEx driver pulled up honked the horn, because he was too lazy to get out of the truck to come knock on the door. I signed for it and got my package ON 9/10/18 NOT 11/9/18 OR 9/11/18. Happy with my order but not FedEx."

I order 2 day shipping on my package and didn't get it till a week

"I order 2 day shipping on my package and didn't get it till a week. With this I also ordered a 2500 round magazine for my m249 saw and it did not work..."

Excellent Product, Excellent service

"Ordered, Shipped and Delivered all in short time. Super happy with my new Trinity Assault II Scope with Red Dot."

2018-09-09

Best place to shop parts

"Easy to find all the parts you need to improve your airsoft gear. Good prices and have even some discounts. Everything shipped to Brazil and arrived without a problem."

2018-09-07

Satisfied as always to date

"Derp, derpin, derp derpy derps. SATISFIED"

2018-09-07

My pistol was a bit scuffed

"Pistol works fine (we hi-cappa 5.1) but there were a few paint scuffs and the we holographic logo (which is supposed to remain on the gun) was falling off when the gun got here. Not a bad shopping experience, i do like the gun. But i was paying for a new item. Dont want a refund or replacement either because i aint got time for that"

2018-09-07

Great product, great seller!

"Order arrived on time and there was no issues! Product quality was great and so it was customer service! 5/5"

My experience

"Thank you for providing a great and easy to use system. However i do not wish to fill out a survey. Thank you"

Product broken upon delivery

"Recieved the product and immediately opened the box to charge the battery. When battery was fully charged i installed it in the gun and test fired it. The gears spun, but the bb's just fell out of the barrel. Even on single fire, the gun spooled multiple bb's into the barrel and they just rolled out of the barrel with no velocity."

Needs work

"the Compatiblity listings are always wrong for upgrade parts and I end up sending a lot of thing back because of it, which costs me shipping"

Fast delivery to EUR

"Good in overall, a friend recommended to buy in Evike"

2018-09-05

Excellent service

"No complications and the products were delivered on time."

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating