Stores > Evike.com, Inc
  • Evike.com, Inc

Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
      (626) 285-8622
      sales@evike.com
      (626) 286-0360

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Evike.com, Inc by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"Ordered woth know issues and everything came in on time. "

2017-11-23

I use them a ton but I might change retailers soon

"I love evike and everything but their high prices are making me consider using airsoft gi in the future..."

Mixed feelings

"Let me begin by saying I'm a fan of Evike, they're my go to for airsoft parts and accessories. So I finally ordered a gun and it showed up as it was supposed to. My complaint is it's missing a stock battery plug (just one mind you) and as I examine it, it appears to have been used. I understand guns get tested but I'm talking about some pretty noticeable paint chips and wear marks. Granted I have not yet been in contact with Evike and I have no doubt that they can help me, this is just my initial reaction to unboxing my gun."

Yo

"Dope as **** deals here yo"

2017-11-22

Normally have a five star experience with Evike, but not this time.

"Product listed as available was in fact discontinued and ended up delaying my order. I still want my pink 1911 grips, Evike."

2017-11-22

best site to order airsoft gear!

"watching the youtube vids to decide what gear to buy was all it took! "

Battrry

"No battery in surprise box"

It was a good deal

"The excellent goods and fast delivery service were satisfied me.
But I think it would be better if it was packed by antishocking materials like bubble wraps.

Poor customer support.

" When I placed my order I did not receive a confirmation email. It wasn’t until the next day that I logged on to my account to find that they were holding my order untill I called them. After calling them and confirming my order they did not ship for two more days. Then I received a defective item. I called the company and was put on hold for a long period of time. Once I got a live person on the phone he refused to help me with an exchange. He was insistent that the only way to set up an exchange was to fill out a request online. I submitted a request online and still havent heard anything back from the company. They have great prices online but I would recommend spending a little extra to deal with a better company. "

2017-11-21

Fast shipping, good customer service

"I had to call evike because I received an email from them to verify my order. Apparently, they do this randomly for customer safety which I think is a great idea. The person I spoke with on the phone was very nice and helpful. Even with the delay of having to verify my order, I still received my package super fast. I docked a star because the person I talked to could not find a battery that they were sure would work with the gun that I ordered. I think this is something that evike should have a database for considering they are the largest retailer of airsoft guns in the US."

Low cap mags

"Nice, quick delivery.
Thanks

not impressed

"The tracking never works. But the prices weren't to bad and the package arrived promptly after being shipped out. "

Greetings from UK!

"Was a bit concerned that it might get flagged up during delivery considering the nature of the shipment but I got it quicker and cheaper compared to the UK retailers. I will definitely come back to you guys!"

2017-11-20

EVIKE: The ultimate Airsoft Store

"Here a couple days ago I bought a chunk load of stuff. pistol,ammunition, a speed reloaded and two seahorse cases (varying sizes). I was very content in my purchases as Evike has a return policy and I got fast, free shiping. I am very happy with my purchases and look forward to buying from Evike again in the future. "

2017-11-20

Always ordered from evike. best airsoft shop ever.

"Fast shipping and great products!"

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating

Evike.com, Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Evike.com, Inc is not a merchant member
Evike.com, Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!