Live Customer Service: 10AM-6PM / Store Hours: Mon.-Fri 10AM-8PM (Wed. 10AM-6PM)
    (626) 285-8622

Shipping & packaging: 8.16/10
Customer service: 8.69/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.39/10

Excellent first experience

"I have been shooting and reloading firearms for many years. I always thought airsoft guns were useless toys until I spoke to a respected competitive shooter who told me that they are excellent training tools. I am so impressed with the usefulness and fun i have experienced with these guns. Only wish i had bought them sooner."

Great service

"Fast service, quick delivery and products came in perfect condition "

nice...

"It lasted a while befor i got my order but that's probably due to the post-office in Belgium.
Evike has nice (high quality) gear for upgrading your airsoft worth the purchase and the wait.

2018-08-16

Great shield - Awesome service!

"I was able to find the shield easily. The site has a great review of the shield from the staff. Just be aware the shield comes in two builds - with 2 handles or with a handle and strap. We wanted the strap for one armed operation and found and ordered that one which was easy. Used the available coupons on the site to get a fantastic discounts and got a great price. Got the shield in the appropriate time and am now ready to battle pain free!!"

2018-08-16

Great service

"I received this order in perfect condition I just realized that I bought the wrong part. Totally my fault I just want to return it and get a different sized one."

2018-08-15

Great seller

"Fast international shipping. Many products and great prices.
-Lars

2018-08-15

Excellent work evike

"It was very happy with everything that I had revived in the mail. It will work well when I’m murdering people on the field "

2018-08-14

Part doesn't fit

"Barrel is not as advertised and doesn't lock in place"

2018-08-14

Great Service

"We are please with the service"

2018-08-13

Decent service, somewhat hard to navigate website

"I’ve had multiple interactions with EVIKE this past year alone. The products seem reasonably priced and if you have to call the customer service line, they are very courteous and helpful. My only real complaint is that their website is kind of hard to navigate (at least on a cellphone). Also the descriptions are not standardized like one will have a detailed overview of the FPS and hop-up and other features. But this is not consistent and makes purchase decisions kind of tough. Also, it would be supremely helpful if airsoft magazines had a list of compatible models that was less vague than just manufacturer names "

It was ok.

"One of three items i ordered was incorrect and i understand that sometimes a mistake will be made with a certain kind of holster if there are several versions of them but its still slightly disappointing."

Could Have Been Better

"I ordered three things not exceeding $40. Thinking “Okay this isn’t going to be bad”. Then I get to shipping cost and they charge me $20 for shipping. $20 to ship a wiring set, a new trigger piece, and a container of BBs. It’s a little outrageous that it cost half of what I spent just to ship it. Besides this everything else was good, except for shipping was a little later than anticipated which wasn’t bad."

Shoulder pads

"I received them in good condition, and they are very comfortable, thank you!"

2018-08-13

Great service and eseast website to use

"Great and it's easy to use love the prices"

Quick delivery and Good Quality

"Came in a couple days after the item was shipped. It came in excellent condition and in really good quality"

Share Evike.com, Inc's store rating